The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2020, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
the2econdlife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cum on face or Cum inside pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Obviously your girlfriend wants to save her virginity till her marriage. You will feel it CIP on the day you marry her. If you cannot wait, then you must test drive with someone else.
we have sex quite regularly. just that it has to be with condom on and i cannot finish inside her even when the condom is on. but cof and cim, no problem.
Old 09-04-2020, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
mwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymwsm deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Love it when my partner unloads all over my face :B
Old 10-04-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Never unload on my fb/gf's face before. Either CIM, CIP or tummy. My ex enjoys seeing a pool of cum on her belly button. If there is no pool, she would question me if I masturbate XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwsm View Post
Old 25-04-2020, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 18
1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute1sly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
Prefer him to cum in pussy, better still cum together, but that is like once in a blue moon. For me though, would like him to inform me that he is about to cum, so that we can grind faster or push faster. Really dislike the feeling whereby he cum already and then I only realised later....like "you shoot liao arh? finish liao arh" the feeling kinda like missed out something, oh well, maybe I'm a weirdo hahah!!
Do you like to keep his sperm inside for the day or wash it out during you toilet trip
Old 04-10-2020, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 6
pamtop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigneshraj View Post
love it when girls calculate their safe period because u know they want it raw and i like it raw with cip. Current fb is 27yo. its their job to keep track of the safe period and our job as guys to give them a gd raw fucking right? my current fb always ask me to rape her and of course that makes the little guy angry and go all out
Love to play this game too
Old 04-10-2020, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by vigneshraj View Post
love it when girls calculate their safe period because u know they want it raw and i like it raw with cip. Current fb is 27yo. its their job to keep track of the safe period and our job as guys to give them a gd raw fucking right? my current fb always ask me to rape her and of course that makes the little guy angry and go all out
Yep i do this too. Locals girls need make sure safe date. Thats why sometime i just go for FLs, fuck without a care
Old 05-10-2020, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 962 / Power: 6
prepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to beholdprepaidcard3821 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwsm View Post
your partner must be one lucky guy!
Old 19-10-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 4
jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!jaccy is one of the Best!

cum on tommy better
Old 19-10-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 368 / Power: 7
Hoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHoppip is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaccy View Post
cum on tommy better
Nah man, anything that's not inside feels like a waste, a girl shud not waste sperm like that, should use it for what its made for
Old 19-10-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 4
rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!rachangelx is one of the Best!

hahahaha cum everywhere is best :P
Old 20-10-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
hahahaha cum everywhere is best :P
Reminds me of my good old times with 2 Pinays.
Old 20-10-2020, 04:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

had many experiences with different partners.

with Pinay gal long ago, she loves CIM and swallow. buko juice is her favorite.

with local FB1, she loves CIP but not on pills, so CIM n swallow. Oishii

with local FB2, she is on pills so CIP is my preference or CIM n swallow is option or CIA is also possible.

with local FB3, she is on contraception so CIP is a must!!!

with China FB, CIP since she likes it and ask for it.
Old 20-10-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
had many experiences with different partners.

with Pinay gal long ago, she loves CIM and swallow. buko juice is her favorite.

with local FB1, she loves CIP but not on pills, so CIM n swallow. Oishii

with local FB2, she is on pills so CIP is my preference or CIM n swallow is option or CIA is also possible.

with local FB3, she is on contraception so CIP is a must!!!

with China FB, CIP since she likes it and ask for it.
No idea why many Pinays told me they dislike CIM or COF. But when it comes to the real thing, they will take my cum the moment I shove it into their mouth. If not they will just let me spray on their faces when I cum.
Old 20-10-2020, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

For me CIP raw is the best... no holding back makes building up for the release the best. (Of course FB needs to be clean and safe)

I did... 1x CIA with cap, 1x CIM but still prefer CIP raw.
Old 21-10-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Last time with my prc gf, she will ask me "mouth or pussy?" before cumming.
I will reply :"Both".
Then i will CIP & put my dick into her mouth to finish up.
She also quite game & suck/swallow my sperms.
Machiam like jap AV.

Difficult to find such a gem.
Even u pay FL, they also will not do that.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1