The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-11-2007, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
x9lee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cum on face or Cum inside pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyman View Post
hahahh i also hope so kekekek,guess u are one of the few lucky bro who CIA(cum in anus)
Thanks bro... but now no more chance liao... OC only allow me to cum inside her pussy as she dun like sperm on any part of her body. very sad....

haiz... i miss the CIM, CIA and COB......
Old 05-11-2007, 05:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
boggieman is Cool - loads of Potential
Post Re: Cum on face or Cum inside pussy

Have a fling right now whom i have permission to cum anywhere on her (except inside). She was the one who requested to cum inside her mouth and she swallowed everything. The other day i managed to cum on her face and the look with my cum on her face was priceless!!
Old 05-11-2007, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
Furyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Cum on face or Cum inside pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by x9lee View Post
Thanks bro... but now no more chance liao... OC only allow me to cum inside her pussy as she dun like sperm on any part of her body. very sad....

haiz... i miss the CIM, CIA and COB......
kekekekeek my oc last time allow cim now dun want liao sad too

Bro who i haven up do pm me

Member Of SBF Pictures Thread Tiko Club No.20
Old 05-11-2007, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
redlizard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So far only once CIM... mostly CIP...
My CIM experience with a KTV gal, very nice girl, fierce type but when we click, she is very nice to me, didn't ask for $$ or anything during time together....
First time ask her out, end up in 81 and she gives me the most incredible BJ, when I explode, to my surprise, she suck it up in machiam sucking lollipop... suck till my legs also go soft... best experience so far cos she willingly do it, not like for show.....
My vote CIM!!!!! unless the pussy can suck me dry like you see in those tiger show....HA!!!!
Old 05-11-2007, 05:38 PM
Samster

Furyman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFuryman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Cum on face or Cum inside pussy

Quote:
Originally Posted by redlizard View Post
So far only once CIM... mostly CIP...
My CIM experience with a KTV gal, very nice girl, fierce type but when we click, she is very nice to me, didn't ask for $$ or anything during time together....
First time ask her out, end up in 81 and she gives me the most incredible BJ, when I explode, to my surprise, she suck it up in machiam sucking lollipop... suck till my legs also go soft... best experience so far cos she willingly do it, not like for show.....
My vote CIM!!!!! unless the pussy can suck me dry like you see in those tiger show....HA!!!!
hahaha bro i know the feeling.just had one mind blowing cim last week

Old 05-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
x9lee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furyman View Post
hahaha bro i know the feeling.just had one mind blowing cim last week

so envious of you....
Old 05-11-2007, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by x9lee View Post
so envious of you....
no need to be envious bro u get your turn now will be looking for CIA kekeke

Old 05-11-2007, 07:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

cum in mouth is shiok, when u can see the cum shooting into her mouth and her facial expression change when the warm cum hits her throat. even better when she lick and suck on ur dick after u cum in her mouth. the feeling is electrifying.................
Old 05-11-2007, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Durex_69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

With FL / WL, mostly CIC (Cum-In-Condom), only once CIM on a KTV girl. Feeling was damn shiok as it was my 1st CIM.

With FB, started with CIC then ask for CIM. She agreed. So I signal her when I cumming, she removed the CD and started to BJ till I CIM. Asked her to keep sucking while I shoot and she happily did that for me. What surprised me later is she removed her mouth from my dick and told me "How come there is a Chocolate taste ?" Wah !!! She swallowed my cum without me telling her. After the 1st CIM with her, I mostly ask for CIM when with her and she just swallow every drop. Damn shiok !!!

Now with OC, mostly CIP and some time do cum on her stomach, butt, boobs. Never try COF though my OC did say she don't mind trying.
Old 05-11-2007, 08:59 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

OC dun mind COF??? then better try sooner, she may like it
move from boobs and then shoot onto her face. if she dun like it, next time ask her to open her mouth so it is less messy (no need to use any tissue for cleaning up afterwards).
Old 05-11-2007, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durex_69 View Post
. Never try COF though my OC did say she don't mind trying.
Bro,u got an understanding oc, really envy u. My oc dont even want to BJ for me......
Old 06-11-2007, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 17
AmericanExpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cum in pussy shioker
Old 06-11-2007, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 747 / Power: 19
Horsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to beholdHorsepower is a splendid one to behold

sure cum inside pussy better feels better
Old 06-11-2007, 05:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
XboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of lightXboxSG is a glorious beacon of light

OC dont allow CIM & of course not even CIP as kids quota filled up.....So, got to find another better player for CIM
Old 06-11-2007, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 18
donnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to all

sigh.... you guys are lucky.... i only did CIP once or twice with GF(now wife)... Used to have a FB who allow me to CIP.... mostly with FL that allows CIM.....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1