The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2020, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do u cheat on your wife? Married bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn69 View Post
If the intention is to get massage and not to fuck the ML then it's not cheating
I don't think the wife would see it that way.. but definitely for me it is just a sensation and an experience.. not interested in the ML at all..

The last one I had was quite nice.. didn't object to a bit of roaming..
Old 31-03-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1819 / Power: 16
itguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant futureitguy2008 has a brilliant future

Sorry. After reading all the posts here, could not help but confess myself.

I am married, 2 kids and I feel more like a father than a husband after married for ten years. I mean my wife is there but she is more of a mother to the kids than my wife. Why did I say so?

My kids birthday, plan two months in advance. Husband birthday, plan two hours ahead. Her birthday, she will early early tell you what present she wants. My birthday, guarantee stamp chop, it is not the celebration or present i want at all.

Meals cooked by maid, daily dinner cooked by my mother. She only try to maintain her young looks with all the cosmetics and supplements. Do we go out? Yes. With the kids. Ask her to go out alone, end up shopping for the kids or her again.

Before married, one day fuck 3 times. After married, one year can fuck three times, very lucky already lor. youngest kid is 5 years old, still sleeping between us. Why? She say he always have bad dreams.

So along the way, i had an affair with a married colleague for 2 years. That affair kept me sane and felt wanted. Left that lady for a stupid reason. I developed feelings for her. Really feel bad seeing her torn between her family and me. When we are alone in the car or hotel room or cinema, it was great. I love the feeling of her cuddling in my arms just to watch TV. Something my wife will never do. Frankly, i don't even remember when we hold hands any more.

sigh. That is why I always tell me two boys, when they grow up just date. Not point getting married and lose half your asset if you break up.

People will tell me that I got a great wife. Good looking and loving mother. However, they seem to forget, she was my wife before she is a mother. She married me to be my wife. I end up eating food cooked by my mother or my maid. I am sure my maid knows what I like to eat better than my wife.

How many brothers here are in the same shoe?
Old 31-03-2020, 02:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2410 / Power: 19
bochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond reputebochapsing has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, I feel u...
My story is exactly the same as u...
Old 31-03-2020, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1226 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of
I feel u .... i was in worst situation... so i divorced and now happy alone again ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy2008 View Post

I am married, 2 kids and I feel more like a father than a husband after married for ten years. I mean my wife is there but she is more of a mother to the kids than my wife. Why did I say so?

My kids birthday, plan two months in advance. Husband birthday, plan two hours ahead. Her birthday, she will early early tell you what present she wants. My birthday, guarantee stamp chop, it is not the celebration or present i want at all.

Meals cooked by maid, daily dinner cooked by my mother. She only try to maintain her young looks with all the cosmetics and supplements. Do we go out? Yes. With the kids. Ask her to go out alone, end up shopping for the kids or her again.

Before married, one day fuck 3 times. After married, one year can fuck three times, very lucky already lor. youngest kid is 5 years old, still sleeping between us. Why? She say he always have bad dreams.

So along the way, i had an affair with a married colleague for 2 years. That affair kept me sane and felt wanted. Left that lady for a stupid reason. I developed feelings for her. Really feel bad seeing her torn between her family and me. When we are alone in the car or hotel room or cinema, it was great. I love the feeling of her cuddling in my arms just to watch TV. Something my wife will never do. Frankly, i don't even remember when we hold hands any more.

sigh. That is why I always tell me two boys, when they grow up just date. Not point getting married and lose half your asset if you break up.

People will tell me that I got a great wife. Good looking and loving mother. However, they seem to forget, she was my wife before she is a mother. She married me to be my wife. I end up eating food cooked by my mother or my maid. I am sure my maid knows what I like to eat better than my wife.

Old 31-03-2020, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thank you for sharing your story bro!
Very good to warn bros of a future to avoid.
Like must tell their wives to focus on them even after having kids, or don’t have kids in the first place, or don’t get married.
Old 31-03-2020, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

As per the topic of this thread.

For happily married bro, but Who still visit FL or ML for BBBJ cim missions, I know that counts as cheating, but is that really bad?
Old 31-03-2020, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by harakiril33 View Post
Curious about the status of married personnel here

1) any children

2) good or bad relation with wife

3) cheat or no cheat

4) why cheat? Why no cheat

Will be quite stunned if there are many faithful husbands here in a sex forum. On the opposite end, are there bros with good relation but still cheat
Why do you need to know?
Old 31-03-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 554 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great shares bros.
Old 31-03-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17602 / Power: 26
kyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond reputekyc2110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harakiril33 View Post
Curious about the status of married personnel here

1) any children

2) good or bad relation with wife

3) cheat or no cheat

4) why cheat? Why no cheat

Will be quite stunned if there are many faithful husbands here in a sex forum. On the opposite end, are there bros with good relation but still cheat
If you are faithful then u won't be in this forum!

排队中: 清空中
Old 31-03-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cassanovas84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I FEEL YOUR PAIN BRO
Old 31-03-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16967 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

So along the way, i had an affair with a married colleague for 2 years.

?
TS was asking how many were unfaithful here. So despite your sorrowful story, you are still unfaithful !
Old 31-03-2020, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2953 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I feel u bro. That is painful. Looking at the bright side, at least she is not fucking behind your back just like you are fucking other ppl’s wife. Personally, I think women lose their sex drive once they have kids. Some of my lady friends picked up their sex life back but it is with other men. Maybe it is because of the various arguement and conflict during childbirth and bringing up of the child?
Old 31-03-2020, 02:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 9
Ghostsquad is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostsquad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I saw this topic and thought it was interesting so I am sharing my short story here

I already knew and browsed the forums when i was 17. Back then I was still naive and thought it was unethical to be going for paid sex.

I am quite an introvert. I am a very average joe you see every day that most of the opposite sex won't turn to take a second look. Did not have any rs with any girl even when I was in my mid 20s.

So one day I decided to just lose my first time to a FL and the path of no return begins there.

I did not regret walking this path as I fulfilled a lot of fantasies which I wouldn’t have. Some senior bro even told me that after chiong long time, you will not want to chiong any more.

Currently, I am married with no kids. My wife and I never had sex while we were dating. My wife is definitely a head turner with a sexy body… It is only after we got married that I discovered that she has very low sex drive and could do even without it. Myself being one who can and wants to have sex every day is caught in a dilemma. I actually do not want to go down this path again after I got married. However, trying to suppress the urge has made it worse. We had several arguments that almost led to a divorce. I do love her and wanted to maintain the marriage. But after walking this path again to suppress the urge, I felt less aggressive towards things and our marriage actually turned out better..

If you asked me, yes indeed I am guilty of being unfaithful.

I guess sometimes in life, not everything can be perfect. I just wondered how long this will last until one day the cat is out of the bag.

I even wandered if it would be better if I had a FB or FwB that is facing the same with me?
Old 31-03-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ajiaji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A KTV girl once told me, "结了婚的男人可以出来玩,可是要记得回家应为有老婆,孩子在等你!"
Old 31-03-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9999 / Power: 19
randily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond reputerandily has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I feel you bro..

My wife excel in her role as a daughter even after marriage..

She sucks at being a DIL, think I must Google for her to learn.

Sometimes I wonder why the hell she agree to marry me for..

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1