The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-03-2020, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
harakiril33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Do u cheat on your wife? Married bros

Curious about the status of married personnel here

1) any children

2) good or bad relation with wife

3) cheat or no cheat

4) why cheat? Why no cheat

Will be quite stunned if there are many faithful husbands here in a sex forum. On the opposite end, are there bros with good relation but still cheat
Old 29-03-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Re: Do u cheat on your wife? Married bros

Start with myself

Have kids. Never cheated. Whenever quarrel with wife, I'll turn to view SBF. Nowadays good relation with her but still tempted to cheat. Everyday wake up have to control from straying.

She's loyal and I'll be a jerk if betray. Reputation and fear of STD, covid-19 are holding me back. It's really hard but have to control
Old 29-03-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harakiril33 View Post
Start with myself

Have kids. Never cheated. Whenever quarrel with wife, I'll turn to view SBF. Nowadays good relation with her but still tempted to cheat. Everyday wake up have to control from straying.

She's loyal and I'll be a jerk if betray. Reputation and fear of STD, covid-19 are holding me back. It's really hard but have to control
if wife is fulfilling your sexual needs and she's loyal to you and kids, then you have a very happy family.

no reason to cheat in my opinion.

the temptation to stray is always there. however once the trust is broken, then it is difficult to mend. and kids may be on the suffering end between adult matters.
Old 29-03-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

No, but there are some wives who cheat on their husbands

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 29-03-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
if wife is fulfilling your sexual needs and she's loyal to you and kids, then you have a very happy family.

no reason to cheat in my opinion.

the temptation to stray is always there. however once the trust is broken, then it is difficult to mend. and kids may be on the suffering end between adult matters.
Very true. I think sexual needs and desires will never be fully fulfiled. There are certain fantasies which I can't communicate to wife. Also cannot turn her into a hot latina model. Temptation to turn to FL is huge. But big head must rule over small head
Old 29-03-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
No, but there are some wives who cheat on their husbands
Nice faithful husband!
Old 29-03-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Gamerboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best to let some fantasies remain ‘unfulfilled’ bro...
Old 29-03-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

Married with kids. Cheong massage parlours and ktvs. I don’t consider this cheating as these are purely transactions without emotions
Old 29-03-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
Married with kids. Cheong massage parlours and ktvs. I don’t consider this cheating as these are purely transactions without emotions
Not trying to flame you as I am no saint myself (although I have retired from chionging), but your rationale of not considering it cheating if it doesn’t involve emotions is somewhat flawed...

So on the flip side of the coin, if you discover that your wife has been visiting a massage parlour and getting boned by the masseuse but it was just purely transactional and doesn’t involve any emotions, will you still say it’s not cheating..?
Old 29-03-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 17
tnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant futuretnuc has a brilliant future

I won’t judge fellow bros as Long as they are responsible towards their families.

I will not put myself in my wife’s shoes because men and women are different
Old 29-03-2020, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

asking in a forum that the content are mostly about cheonging sex fantasies prostitutes..
Old 29-03-2020, 07:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
AwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud ofAwesomeGuy has much to be proud of

I am married with no kids, i do cheat and i feel very bad and guilty always.

I only go to Massage and ask them to HJ. Sometimes just to release out my stress with wife everyday.
Old 29-03-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cassanovas84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye007 View Post
Not trying to flame you as I am no saint myself (although I have retired from chionging), but your rationale of not considering it cheating if it doesn’t involve emotions is somewhat flawed...

So on the flip side of the coin, if you discover that your wife has been visiting a massage parlour and getting boned by the masseuse but it was just purely transactional and doesn’t involve any emotions, will you still say it’s not cheating..?
i think in their relationship dynamics not so straightforward. if you want it black or white then yes sex outside of a marriage is wrong.

but if you are willing to see the shades of grey you will realize;

sometimes not all needs in a marriage are met, emotional and physical, thats why we have friends and family we rely on for different facets of our mental health.

sometimes you can't put that pressure of your needs, wants and desires on your partner its not fair to them and it will make you feel like shit for that. and also you may not subscribe to the idea that your lustful thoughts are sin and that its perfectly normal to want to have a threesome.

as a spouse you may have completely to the best of your knowledge taken care of your partner but then feel its not the same the other way around. you may or may not have tried to address this, but come to the conclusion your spouse cannot or will not address this without burning down the house.

the emotion thing is true. i have had friends whose wives found about the paid sex and the thing that hurt the wife the most was the hiding and the lying, not the actual sex, they also question their own womanhood (why am i not enough for my husband) and when it is a full blown affair the wife is distraught cos she feels her marriage and relationship was a lie and that all the years and effort she spent on the relationship was a waste and that she was betrayed.

also if you really don't want to cheat on your wife. ask your self why do you want to go out and do it anyway? the top reasons i know of are:

1. lack of control over life
2. lack of control over money
3. angry at wife so want to hurt her in some way unknown to her
4. no sexual satisfaction
5. craving for a different type of sexual connection/relationship

if you can identify the problem you can probably deal with it and feel good about yourself without spending money and spraying cum
Old 29-03-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Many women n men become fat, very fat and no more regular sex after married. If you are those who don't like sex, only want a companion then it's ok. But if sex n slim body is what you desire, then one day you will definitely cheat. Some do not want to be called a Cheater, so they choose to divorce first. Some want the companion n also wants the sex, they become a cheater. To get tied down by a marriage certificate and forego what you desire, one will regret or not regret when he or she reaches old age, depends on what he or she wants in life. We only live once.
Old 29-03-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnuc View Post
I won’t judge fellow bros as Long as they are responsible towards their families.

I will not put myself in my wife’s shoes because men and women are different
I am fully in agreement, not to judge others based on only a superficial observation of such behaviour. We can't really know the full story.

Men vs women value system is totally different. Women can forgive an affair (emotions involved), but are more unforgiving of random bonking WL, FL, ML (even though transactional, but considered "dirty"). Totally opposite from men's viewpoint

Maintaining responsibility - especially those with children - and knowing where you stand, is most important. Anything more than that, just be prepared to face the consequences.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1