The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future
Re: Do you ask about your girl's past relationships and sexlife?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitrolicious View Post
Just remember, if you ask, your other half will likely ask you too.
You dare to share? Lol.

For me, will ask when I was young and bothered by it. After awhile, less bothered, as am not a saint myself. In fact, I didn’t really ask my wife. She just shared.

Like one bro said, with the boss as an example. More commonly, it could be guys within her group of friends who could have up her before. Can you accept that?
She asks me countless times like a broken record as if she doesn't recall. I think everything we say to girls one ear in one ear out. But you forget what she said you are dead.

That's why sometimes feel like asking back. But well, as many bros here say, who the hell cares. The here and now you are mine, that's all that should matter.
Old 30-03-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
She asks me countless times like a broken record as if she doesn't recall. I think everything we say to girls one ear in one ear out. But you forget what she said you are dead.

That's why sometimes feel like asking back. But well, as many bros here say, who the hell cares. The here and now you are mine, that's all that should matter.

She want to confirm if you telling the truth. Cause if you were lying, unlikely you can maintain your story’s consistency.

Or maybe she seek thrill in knowing? Lol.

Or she wondering why till now you never ask her? She maybe dying to share? Lol.
Old 30-03-2020, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 13
bountyhunterton is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbountyhunterton is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbountyhunterton is a Helpful and Caring Samster

What if she shared about her ons/s, would u mind?
Old 30-03-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

You: Dear, what do you like in bed?

Her: I like big cock.

You:
Old 30-03-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 17
Nitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find betterNitrolicious is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by bountyhunterton View Post
What if she shared about her ons/s, would u mind?
When younger, with ex - yes.

Now, no. At least she was honest. She actually didnt need to share.
Old 30-03-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 5
Girlpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGirlpower deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I do ask my ex-es about their sex life. And i tell them mine too.
Old 30-03-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2227 / Power: 23
LordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond reputeLordVader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
then tell them honestly, sulk like fuck.
Ain't that the truth.
Old 30-03-2020, 05:24 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVader View Post
Ain't that the truth.
Prince devitt +42
Old 31-03-2020, 01:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
chuannoshare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When i was much younger, my ex did share with me and it kind of mess me up and affected me a lot. However now in the present with all the other bros have mentioned, I believe what matters is the present and not the past.
Old 31-03-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 14
stoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to beholdstoicism is a splendid one to behold

It can be quite hot to go out and see other guys lusting after your wife.. somehow it makes her more desirable.. you will see her in a more attractive light.

I try to get my wife to dress sexy a bit sometimes.. but she is really too conservative. Only once in a while she will wear a bit more revealing to humour me.

There was one time she was going alone to a wedding reception and I knew one of her old boyfriends would be there.. wanted her to wear something revealing and come back and tell me how it went.. but she chickened out.. sigh.
Old 01-04-2020, 02:02 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by myluckyguy View Post
in my younger days, yes i do want to know about my gf's past. Now I dont really care about the past, but girls i date all keep asking me the same line of questions about my past relationships

maybe its because i had the chance to experience till my hearts content and understand that everyone has a past but many females just cant get past that
TBH I cant really remember all the details of every one of my exes. It only when I get asked I am forced to try to recall something which I had put behind. To use "I have forgotten" as a response wont go down well so I always have to be careful and not contradict myself
Old 01-04-2020, 09:49 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
Last time , i date one girl but we never got together.

wah lao, she is those type that anything goes one.

do in car also can, do in public place also can. she told me all her bf never wear one , all just shoot inside.

and she is not ugly one. looks abit like this actress.

Prince Devitt returned
Old 02-04-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

better dun ask, else she will also wanna know about yours
Old 02-04-2020, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by harakiril33 View Post

Bottom line is that ask too much is like opening a can of worms. Unless you can take it. So no point to dig. However, as we mature with age and date more, we become more immune about her history. You know you're the bigger man cos end of day, she chose you!
You are spot on.
Why ask, when you know you are the winner.
Old 02-04-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 856 / Power: 19
virgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to beholdvirgone is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

That's where you are wrong.
She's not forgetting what you said earlier.
She's making sure that what you said before and after tallies.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1