The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2020, 05:26 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Confirmed Election Time liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
My thinking is we should have gone on a l

I give credit where it is due. They did right in flattening the curve, but in not locking down, they are prolonging the spread. My lousy take.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Country shouts down. Mantain save distance measures. Company go into shifts. The lists go on. 3 mths our VIP give away salaries, I guess they knew a term "white taking $."

[/U]We have to take the words from the brother of the most powerful man in this country. He dont think much of our leaders. So are many born locals, especially those above 50s.

I urged the lighting to do the correct thing. Is their call.
Upped both of you.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-03-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3823 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Technically can "weaponise" the package for election purpose. "You don't vote us in, the new gov might go back on these purposes and give you less/don't give u. Vote us and you get these guarantee"

C\Just a matter of time.
This is how I see it too. Upped you

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 28-03-2020, 05:42 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3465 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Did you ask him whether is he is a samster
Well maybe.. that could be the reason y we are here for so long

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I've met and spoken to Lawrence Wong before. He's smart and know his work. As for personal life. No comment.
No doubt about it, but i believe next year today you see him. Should have more white hair coming out

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 28-03-2020, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
Bloody shedding of tears is a classic! See also to lan !
All learning from Ah Gong.

Btw millionaire minister LW not humble. Tharman much more humble. He doesnt attack opposition party in parliament.

Thank you
Old 28-03-2020, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post

Btw millionaire minister LW not humble. Tharman much more humble. He doesnt attack opposition party in parliament.
I got close friend who work with LW say he is a cunt. My boss say CCS is a fucker, Lily Neo like to use MP "Do you know who I am?" to get her way. Yet another friend work with CCS like him a lot. I being in meeting with NCM, I thought he is ok. So diff people diff take. Even Saddam used to have his fans. I no comments on good or bad.

I only ask million dollar give me wow factor. If your million dollar solution is something a $100,000 man can also come up, what is the $900,000 premium for? No corruption?
Old 28-03-2020, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Confirmed Election Time liao

My friend could have a point. What about it? He says this 100 yrs Wuhan virus is here to stay. Everywhere. People who cannot adapt to it will fall sick, even up the vans. He believe we have to accept this and adjust our bodies to keep it in. Forgive me this might not be what he meant.

Still. All sickness are act of gods. The lighting closed down religious ctrs is a sign of challenge to all mightly. And Taoist belief monkey god has a bad temper, his temple is shut down there be no devotee to workship him. He could be furious. Not all gods are mercy and forgiving. My point. I will not support the lighting ideas bec this is as good as approve in shutting down religious ctrs. Neither will I say good things about them.

Please stay away from the lighting. There are elements above humans. They are watching us.
Old 28-03-2020, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16967 / Power: 22
Hanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond reputeHanster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I got close friend who work with LW say he is a cunt. My boss say CCS is a fucker, Lily Neo like to use MP "Do you know who I am?" to get her way. Yet another friend work with CCS like him a lot. I being in meeting with NCM, I thought he is ok. So diff people diff take. Even Saddam used to have his fans. I no comments on good or bad.

I only ask million dollar give me wow factor. If your million dollar solution is something a $100,000 man can also come up, what is the $900,000 premium for? No corruption?
You are rite bro! Sillyporean are full of rants! Everyone is no good except himself! That's why we have TCSS!
Old 28-03-2020, 10:20 PM
Samster

nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
All sickness are act of gods. The lighting closed down religious ctrs is a sign of challenge to all mightl.
Not everyone believe theres an invincible God. But everyone believe in invisible virus.

Thank you
Old 28-03-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
voof7vang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Good men/women do not join lightning party, only $$ faced bastards do
Old 29-03-2020, 08:53 AM
Samster

morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Not everyone believe theres an invincible God. But everyone believe in invisible virus.
Loads and loads of end time prophecies floating around. The Bible already stated nobody knows when this is, not even the angels, only God himself knows. As for other beliefs, I have no idea.

Just tell LHL end times liao, election for fuck. Let's all just have erection lah.
Old 29-03-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Loads and loads of end time prophecies floating around. The Bible already stated nobody knows when this is, not even the angels, only God himself knows. As for other beliefs, I have no idea.

Just tell LHL end times liao, election for fuck. Let's all just have erection lah.
Well said bro.. .so hilarious you.

But the Bible did say that this is one of the signs of the 2nd coming of Christ. There will be a serious pestilence which will kill many pple... Hope it comes through this time then no need elections or erections anymore as u say... the good ones will be in Heaven n the bad n those trouble creating ones will be in hell

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-03-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/22/world...ake/index.html
Old 29-03-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
T.Q. v. much bro for the very long article ...read it all...it's very enlightening..every church n christian theologian has their own reading and interpretation of the Bible, mostly similar...watever it is, it is GOD in Heaven who is in CONTROL of this universe and our lives and who will decide when HE finally comes HIMSELF to receive us on the day of His 2nd coming.

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 29-03-2020 at 10:36 AM.
Old 29-03-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

master gives order to bite, will the dog refuse to obey?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 29-03-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Koontz novel The Eyes Of Darkness describes a killer virus named 'Wuhan-400

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...estseller.html

Thank you

Last edited by nitecrawllerr; 29-03-2020 at 02:25 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1