The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5412 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Confirmed Election Time liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Yesterday was a disaster when govt say malls must limit number of shoppers. No brainers.
Is that true or just a rumour ? Who says so ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 28-03-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Let get ready for the Gemerals’ Erection - CCS NCM all waiting; dont you notice the significant air time for them on the news?
Old 28-03-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Let get ready for the Gemerals’ Erection - CCS NCM all waiting; dont you notice the significant air time for them on the news?
But covid-19 still spreading, how ?

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 28-03-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17445 / Power: 23
w00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond reputew00f has a reputation beyond repute

The virus carriers are everywhere! Social distancing are also useless! The only way is to have a lockdown! Learn from Wuhan la! A bunch of high ego idiots!
Old 28-03-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
swing votes is the crux, so how will saruman and his uruk hai play this?

1. throw more money to flood out the discontent?

or

2. drum up the fear to manipulate the voting in their favour?

while the lidless eye says: u all dun chibai

I read somewhere that in times of crisis, people tend to back the leaders, which was why immediately after 911, Bush shot to 90+ approval while apparently, Trump is apparently as popular as he has ever been right now. You can easily understand this mentality.

I do wanna throw one thought out about lack of alternatives. If you ignore party colours, why would say, someone like Tin Pei Ling or Ang Wei Neng be more qualified than someone like Leon Perera? If you talk about stuff like track records, track records are only made if you give someone the chance to establish one. If someone is NOT given a chance to do something, how does he get experience or ever gain a track record?

My own thought is that it is dangerous to tie the strength of a party to the future of a nation and for people to simply believe the candidates posted out by one side will automatically always be better than those from others. The quality of a candidate should not be tied to party colours but it is.

Lastly, I, like many others, I always have a bugbear about the million dollar salary. For their pay as the highest in the world, are they the best in the world? They say their salaries need to be pegged to the market, so naturally I think I have the right to judge them under mercenary terms. I have no idea, were our founding fathers like Goh Keng Swee paid astronomical amounts as well? Or did they used to have something called public spirit?
Old 28-03-2020, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
I read somewhere that in times of crisis, people tend to back the leaders, which was why immediately after 911, Bush shot to 90+ approval while apparently, Trump is apparently as popular as he has ever been right now. You can easily understand this mentality.

I do wanna throw one thought out about lack of alternatives. If you ignore party colours, why would say, someone like Tin Pei Ling or Ang Wei Neng be more qualified than someone like Leon Perera? If you talk about stuff like track records, track records are only made if you give someone the chance to establish one. If someone is NOT given a chance to do something, how does he get experience or ever gain a track record?

My own thought is that it is dangerous to tie the strength of a party to the future of a nation and for people to simply believe the candidates posted out by one side will automatically always be better than those from others. The quality of a candidate should not be tied to party colours but it is.

Lastly, I, like many others, I always have a bugbear about the million dollar salary. For their pay as the highest in the world, are they the best in the world? They say their salaries need to be pegged to the market, so naturally I think I have the right to judge them under mercenary terms. I have no idea, were our founding fathers like Goh Keng Swee paid astronomical amounts as well? Or did they used to have something called public spirit?
Agreed that in time of crisis, ruling party always win election. Ppl will go for the norm and dare not change status quo.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 28-03-2020, 02:01 PM
Samster

morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I see pictures. Got 1 meter apart boh????
Proves that Sinkies will die to shop. And even if no food left in supermarkets, we always got MacDonald's.
Old 28-03-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yesterday was a disaster when govt say malls must limit number of shoppers. No brainers.
Quote:
I see pictures. Got 1 meter apart boh????
No mah, can still see a lot of people there leh. Where got they limit the number of people to be there ? The rule so far is not to gather in more than groups of 10, don't sit on chairs or benches marked "X" in food court or coffeeshops and queueing up at least one metre apart. That's all mah. Nothing different or has changed, all the time the same.

( Click to show/hide )
Old 28-03-2020, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Proves that Sinkies will die to shop. And even if no food left in supermarkets, we always got MacDonald's.
Problem is, in a lockdown, how are we going to get to a Mac ? Also, does Mac have a never ending supply of burgers, fish meals etc. ? Can we depend on them always ?

( Click to show/hide )
Old 28-03-2020, 02:16 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Confirmed Election Time liao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Problem is, in a lockdown, how are we going to get to a Mac ? Also, does Mac have a never ending supply of burgers, fish meals etc. ? Can we depend on them always ?
McDelivery bro, get the app, newcomers got discount I think. Ronald and Hamburglar remember to pay me.
Old 28-03-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Looks like we are very near a lockdown too. Trying not to if they can because of the bad consequences to everyone. So they just don't want to say it out loud to frighten the people, slowly doing it step-by-step towards a lockdown. The problem is they are still willing to allow infected people to come in from overseas. Like that how to control the spread of the virus ?
My thinking is we should have gone on a lockdown.sometime ago. The problem isn't with the people coming in, those are fellow Sinkies, they should be allowed back. But they are being ferried straight to quarantine stations so they are are not spreading.

It is the unlinked local cases that is the matter. I think that shows the carriers are in the community and they may not be symptomatic and walking everywhere. These cases will keep coming and new clusters will keep forming. The fact that we are not doing active testing also means only people showing symptoms are being tested (if they go to a doctor) and this slows the number of cases going to the hospitals to a trickle. Good and bad: This flattens the curve and the hospitals dun get overwhelmed at one go. But means the virus keeps spreading out there.

I give credit where it is due. They did right in flattening the curve, but in not locking down, they are prolonging the spread. My lousy take.
Old 28-03-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Did the govt tell business owners or malls to set up Q? To mark X on tables chairs floor or put up barricade? Have security to stop people from going into malls?

Anyway, i got all the pictures from social media and news where people sharing the situation yesterday.
Gov mandate? I thought was just gov advice and the retail and eateries acting out of social responsibility. But because not mandated and not enforced, people are free to ignore.
Old 28-03-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyway when i see pictures like this, i feel the chances of spreading virus is higher.
Yeah lah, can only do our best and not join in.
Old 28-03-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've met and spoken to Lawrence Wong before. He's smart and know his work. As for personal life. No comment.
Did you ask him whether is he is a samster

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange my humble points daily
Old 28-03-2020, 05:25 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

This is my own view.

Social Distancing
I think is good that government impose fine or punishment for all those who disobey because there are really alot. They may spread around too.

On another hand, heng just mentioned singaporean will get some money so the fine can really off set the money. Lastly, singapore is a fine country i think most of us used to it liao.

Covid 19
I think this virus thing is really powerful. It is now like world war 3. the only different between this world war and the previous one is no need to damage the infrastructure of the country no need to use weapon to kill people. Just one sickness can slowly kill all. No need army troops. Therefore, is up to individual to work together to fright this war.

Lock down
It is not so easy and not so simple as it said. Defence force will be involve meaning, army, police SCDF. Maybe they will call moblise civilisian back to help up. Those can run one do heavy duty. Those cannot run one who simple duty.

Singapore in oversea
Government have said expect case to rise and also about 200 000 not yet return to SG. So singaporean just be prepare. There was something i am wondering. Those recover personnel instead of putting them at those country club. Y not house them in those unwanted camp, school, building or ama keng FIBUA area. Lim Chu Kang army training area, I think those place is far from civilian. It can sure prevent spreading. Assigned Guaka to guard them. Government can also consider using army camp to house them.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1