The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 27-03-2020, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
buzzwil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Confirmed Election Time liao

The ball is in PAP hands and they have worked the numbers, simulation & permutations with all the resources available to them.
At a glance, oppositions are so fragmented and vying to compete amongst themselves and PAP, so dilution of votes, PAP will win.
Secondly how many credible/strong oppo candidates are there? to compete the 93 seats, just not enough numbers win the seats that PAP should be worry. Lest just back as status quo that they'll lose Hougang and Aljunied. But they still teh majority and provide LHL a nice victory to handover.
Unless the consolidation of some oppo parties to really give them a run of their SMC, get the numbers of MPs into the 93 to lower their position, to represent the people voice. IMHO
Old 27-03-2020, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Yes, better for them to contain all then do election or wait till all finish then election.

Look what what happen to malaysia. We hope that will not happen to us?

The golden period of migrating the spread on virus but the golden period they chu pattern PM resign and re elect as intrim PM then elect new PM. If that period dont chu pattern and remain the intrim PM till virus over then do election i believe malaysia will not have so many case now.
Spot on. The golden period was overwhelmed by the whole PM-resign drama and they already missed the opportunity to prepare better. too late already.
Old 27-03-2020, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
FarceAwakens deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Maybe so but not Lawrence Wong. Even though he is just national development minister he is working very hard in the fight against coronavirus in SG and he even teared in Parliament on this matter. I think if he stands in a SMC, he should win his opponent anytime hands down.
Of course win hands down, he use crocodile tears to win
Old 27-03-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 7
Aaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to behold

so when is the likely date to vote?
Old 27-03-2020, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
TinyFatCat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I've met and spoken to Lawrence Wong before. He's smart and know his work.
Too bad he is a 超级白
Old 27-03-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8811 / Power: 11
hongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond reputehongkongdoggy has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder why most Singaporean hate their ministers ? I see them have more guts and vision than those in Hk! All ballless Coz of CpC .
Old 27-03-2020, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Ruppu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hongkongdoggy View Post
Wonder why most Singaporean hate their ministers ? I see them have more guts and vision than those in Hk! All ballless Coz of CpC .
Our ministers say cannot make comparisons, especially their salary
Old 27-03-2020, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaagogo View Post
so when is the likely date to vote?

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...loong-12583094

Little Dragon has spoken. Make of it what you will. I have spoken my piece. I have taken my peace.
Old 28-03-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
deadstonehero is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Actually no. If they do election anytime now till when the pandemic is fully under control, they can get ready to be hammered hard. We would be talking about them losing at least three or four GRCs and maybe the same number of SMCs. It would be a total disaster for the PAP. Sinkies might like to pwn Sinkies but even we aren't stupid to government playing games like this. Calling an election now would go against every single social distancing and quarantine effort being exhorted by the government.
Calling an election now for strong mandate and to continue having stimulus package!
Old 28-03-2020, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 10
iluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriluvp is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thankfully COVID-19 occurs during the Election year of ours. Govt must show to do something for its citizens to save jobs, avoid retrenchments, multiple bail out packages & hand outs.
If it’s not Election time, many ppl maybe out of jobs due to costs cuttings measures from various organisations.
Old 28-03-2020, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Confirmed Election Time liao

Country shouts down. Mantain save distance measures. Company go into shifts. The lists go on. 3 mths our VIP give away salaries, I guess they knew a term "white taking $."

We judge the lightings. They are nothing compare to our founding fathers. 1965 no reserves and, they fought and we are united as one people. We build this country and we have a flag. This generation cannot clean up the mess. Not only this. They created a bigger mess.

We have to take the words from the brother of the most powerful man in this country. He dont think much of our leaders. So are many born locals, especially those above 50s.

The lighting create 30 000? "travel declare assistants" with $1100 per month? No medical coverage and, no air con and expose to sick people who q to enter shopping malls. Guy! Probably u saw this. A group of Malaysian probably PR and new citizens at hawker ctrs. Scare the shits out of people by telling them if they did not stand behind the red line. Fined $6000.

There is no such thing. This back fired. I notice many unused collect hand washs cards been thrown away. A sign of born locals angry of the lighting. They did not bring in Wuhan virus but they create unemployment. This is the thing where born locals are angry. I urged the lighting to do the correct thing. Is their call.
Old 28-03-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Confirmed Election Time liao

I am a small fly who walk the ground. I lived among the mess I saw the weakness in the system. Very smart people in charged cannot solve problem. They create new set of mistakes.
Old 28-03-2020, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 5
hazmatsuit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...loong-12583094

Little Dragon has spoken. Make of it what you will. I have spoken my piece. I have taken my peace.
Letting his kah kia do all the work, Wong and Gan.
Old 28-03-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
I think Sinkies have been aware of PAP's dirty tricks for years. That's what education brings you - insight and opinion. CCS was actually right in saying if you don't believ them, you won't believe them. The trick is never to talk to the opposition voters or the PAP voters. Their minds are already made up no matter what happens, it is always the so-called swing voters. If they can manage perception right, they will know how to exploit the virus, even in the thick of it. Necessity for mandate, lack of credible alternatives.
swing votes is the crux, so how will saruman and his uruk hai play this?

1. throw more money to flood out the discontent?

or

2. drum up the fear to manipulate the voting in their favour?

while the lidless eye says: u all dun chibai

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk
Old 28-03-2020, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
hcmbigbird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Yesterday was a disaster when govt say malls must limit number of shoppers. No brainers.
Those fuckers got no balls to close the malls, cos mall owned by 2masek. Greedy bastards!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1