The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-03-2020, 05:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Anyone up their own maid at home in real life?

2 nights ago, just asking her if she still zzz naked, she just tell me hot leh sir.....then i purposely asked her, later i don't know I walked into your room and see you naked how??? She just smiled and said naked naked ... with the actions of taking off her clothing...
Old 25-03-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
2 nights ago, just asking her if she still zzz naked, she just tell me hot leh sir.....then i purposely asked her, later i don't know I walked into your room and see you naked how??? She just smiled and said naked naked ... with the actions of taking off her clothing...
Seems like she is 1 of those rare notti maids ...so pretty safe to hanky panky

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 25-03-2020, 07:18 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12437 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

My aunty used to run a maid agency in the 1980s and 1990s.
She had a business partner... He would choose the young and pretty maids, bring them to hotels and fuck them RAW and creampie them.
This after their health screening came back.
A few got pregnant and aborted.
I remember that their were some maids who were married in their early 20s, also got fucked.
Lovebites all over her tits...
I was 8 years old then and they confided in me because nobody else would listen...
I have the story in a previous thread from a few years ago..
The Maid Agency..
Old 25-03-2020, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Muffined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you to whoever upped my points! Just would like to share how I upped my maid today as well

Was alone at home with her today due to the covid-19 resulting in telecommuting and today I returned home in the morning to hopefully do some work. Just nice, in the afternoon, my cousins (who stays with me) went out to dabao lunch and I told them to dabao for me also so I can get some action in.

My maid was clipping her nails at the window (facing out to another block), and I sensed that it was time for me to do what I did best haha. I was hard on at the time and went beside her and just rubbed against her ass. She knew what was coming. No resistance. Pulled down her shorts and panties but she didn’t let me pull it down all the way, telling me “sir, what if other ppl can see from opposite how?”, I got even harder and I told her “nvm, let them see what i doing to you”. she said “you really crazy” but no resistance, so I pulled her shorts down all the way and fingered her until she got so damn wet, came and even squirted on the floor a little.

Afterwards, she was trembling with her juices on her panties and shorts (which was on the floor). Proceeded to remove her shirt while leaving her bra on, and fucked her from behind, with the both of us still facing the opposite block (which honestly isn’t far away). Put one of her legs up on the ironing board (which she was clipping her nails on) and gave her a good one. I took some pictures while we were doing it, and while she was getting fucked from behind, she moaned “must delete later ok. cannot send anyhow” and i agreed but it’s still with me la obviously. had a good 15 min bonk and ended with her giving me a good bj and sucking my cum dry and going to the toilet to spit it out.

Will be happy to share pictures with some bros but will blank out the face la hahaha.

If anyone needs tips on how to up their maids, let me know too!
Old 25-03-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 18
jinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to beholdjinxz89 is a splendid one to behold

Wow, share some pictures leh! Jealous now!
Old 25-03-2020, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffined View Post
Thank you to whoever upped my points! Just would like to share how I upped my maid today as well

Will be happy to share pictures with some bros but will blank out the face la hahaha.

Seems like this bro Muffined is a maid screwing sifu.....bros here hv much to learn from him ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-03-2020, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
Quote:

Was alone at home with her today due to the covid-19 resulting in telecommuting and today I returned home in the morning to hopefully do some work. Just nice, in the afternoon, my cousins (who stays with me) went out to dabao lunch and I told them to dabao for me also so I can get some action in.

My maid was clipping her nails at the window (facing out to another block), and I sensed that it was time for me to do what I did best haha. I was hard on at the time and went beside her and just rubbed against her ass. She knew what was coming. No resistance. Pulled down her shorts and panties but she didn’t let me pull it down all the way, telling me “sir, what if other ppl can see from opposite how?”, I got even harder and I told her “nvm, let them see what i doing to you”. she said “you really crazy” but no resistance, so I pulled her shorts down all the way and fingered her until she got so damn wet, came and even squirted on the floor a little.

Afterwards, she was trembling with her juices on her panties and shorts (which was on the floor). Proceeded to remove her shirt while leaving her bra on, and fucked her from behind, with the both of us still facing the opposite block (which honestly isn’t far away). Put one of her legs up on the ironing board (which she was clipping her nails on) and gave her a good one. I took some pictures while we were doing it, and while she was getting fucked from behind, she moaned “must delete later ok. cannot send anyhow” and i agreed but it’s still with me la obviously. had a good 15 min bonk and ended with her giving me a good bj and sucking my cum dry and going to the toilet to spit it out.

Exciting, share please
Old 26-03-2020, 02:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Bro share pic
Old 26-03-2020, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 13
hellwadddd is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhellwadddd is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro don mind to share the pic plz!
thanks in advance!
Old 26-03-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

This just happen 7 months back,my mum got this indon helper
With my family for quite sometime since 2017 and i have been eyeing her eversince..

Im married living near my mums place..would drop off my young one before droppin off another to school..when i reached my mums place,the helper lets name her anna would love to smile at me when my oc look at the other way..i try my best to control my urge around my family esp the oc..anna is a single mum of 1 age around 29 if not mistaken with nice looks bodywise i was sure at first until i saw it myself one day..she would wear loose tshirts those big and baggy ones and big shorts as my mum is strict on her what she wear at the house

Cut story short,there was this one day all my family members and my mum was not home except for anna..my mum bring out my baby with her to the check up at times..i was free and i thought of dropping by at my mum place before fetching my young boy from school..as i got the key to my mum place,i would just go in and out like i still there..hahaha..
That day was one i never forget as i got my urge taken care of after so long of craving for her..

I step into the house,the house was all quiet with nobody in sight..saw my old room door was closed..i went near and open the door softly,my jaws began to drop big..
It was my luck when anna was standing near the bed taking off her clothes piece by piece..she have this big double dd omg and big round ass when i saw her in g string when she strip down her shorts..all this while i was wondering hows her body is like and i saw it that day..i instantly get a hard on fuck..i just push the door wide and she turn in shock,asking me sir what u doing here mum not here as she fold her arm trying to shield her nice body..

I began to touch my hard on dick from outside my pants as she look at me and smile..the next part was hard to believe,the next word coming out from her mouth was "sir u want to fuck me?"
I was like OMG!!!Without thinking i take off my clothes and pull down my briefs exposing my hard dick..i step forward and lock the door behind me and approach her..kiss her on the lips and pull her head down and ask her to suck my hard dick,i swear she was like craving dick for so long the way she deep throat me ..i was like basically fucking her mouth..i pounded her hard for like 30mins and cum on her face and force her to swallow my load like a slut she is..

From that day onwards,i told her to kal me if she is alone at home and i would come over..before picking up my kid when shes alone i went to the house and fuck her good,been going on for 3 to 4 months before her contract was up and she went back..she was given 1 offday on sat before she fly bck home..i took the chance to bluff my oc i overtime when i was pounding anna for straight 5 hours at boss hotel..hahaha.how i miss anna..wat a slut..gave her a go away present before last i saw her at the airport with the whole family..

Last edited by mrbigbrowndick; 27-03-2020 at 09:03 AM.
Old 26-03-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
My aunty used to run a maid agency in the 1980s and 1990s.
She had a business partner... He would choose the young and pretty maids, bring them to hotels and fuck them RAW and creampie them.
This after their health screening came back.
A few got pregnant and aborted.
I remember that their were some maids who were married in their early 20s, also got fucked.
Lovebites all over her tits...
I was 8 years old then and they confided in me because nobody else would listen...
I have the story in a previous thread from a few years ago..
The Maid Agency..
no wonder you creampie them now....
Old 27-03-2020, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1704 / Power: 22
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future
[Eh... So her name Lisa or Nana?

QUOTE=mrbigbrowndick;19916103]This just happen 7 months back,my mum got this indon helper
With my family for quite sometime since 2017 and i have been eyeing her eversince..

Im married living near my mums place..would drop off my young one before droppin off another to school..when i reached my mums place,the helper lets name her anna would love to smile at me when my oc look at the other way..i try my best to control my urge around my family esp the oc..anna is a single mum of 1 age around 29 if not mistaken with nice looks bodywise i was sure at first until i saw it myself one day..she would wear loose tshirts those big and baggy ones and big shorts as my mum is strict on her what she wear at the house

Cut story short,there was this one day all my family members and my mum was not home except for anna..my mum bring out my baby with her to the check up at times..i was free and i thought of dropping by at my mum place before fetching my young boy from school..as i got the key to my mum place,i would just go in and out like i still there..hahaha..
That day was one i never forget as i got my urge taken care of after so long of craving for her..

I step into the house,the house was all quiet with nobody in sight..saw my old room door was closed..i went near and open the door softly,my jaws began to drop big..
It was my luck when anna was standing near the bed taking off her clothes piece by piece..she have this big double dd omg and big round ass when i saw her in g string when she strip down her shorts..all this while i was wondering hows her body is like and i saw it that day..i instantly get a hard on fuck..i just push the door wide and she turn in shock,asking me sir what u doing here mum not here as she fold her arm trying to shield her nice body..

I began to touch my hard on dick from outside my pants as she look at me and smile..the next part was hard to believe,the next word coming out from her mouth was "sir u want to fuck me?"
I was like OMG!!!Without thinking i take off my clothes and pull down my briefs exposing my hard dick..i step forward and lock the door behind me and approach her..kiss her on the lips and pull her head down and ask her to suck my hard dick,i swear she was like craving dick for so long the way she deep throat me ..i was like basically fucking her mouth..i pounded her hard for like 30mins and cum on her face and force her to swallow my load like a slut she is..

From that day onwards,i told her to kal me if she is alone at home and i would come over..before picking up my kid when shes alone i went to the house and fuck her good,been going on for 3 to 4 months before her contract was up and she went back..she was given 1 offday on sat before she fly bck home..i took the chance to bluff my oc i overtime when i was pounding lisa for straight 5 hours at boss hotel..hahaha.how i miss anna..wat a slut..gave her a go away present before last i saw her at the airport with the whole family..[/QUOTE]
Old 27-03-2020, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 6
coldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samstercoldshower is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Wow obedient maid sia!
Old 27-03-2020, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 6
Aaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to beholdAaagogo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldshower View Post
Wow obedient maid sia!
rare maid indeed!
Old 27-03-2020, 08:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 11
mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!mrbigbrowndick is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
[Eh... So her name Lisa or Nana?

QUOTE=mrbigbrowndick;19916103]This just happen 7 months back,my mum got this indon helper

From that day onwards,i told her to kal me if she is alone at home and i would come over..before picking up my kid when shes alone i went to the house and fuck her good,been going on for 3 to 4 months before her contract was up and she went back..she was given 1 offday on sat before she fly bck home..i took the chance to bluff my oc i overtime when i was pounding lisa for straight 5 hours at boss hotel..hahaha.how i miss anna..wat a slut..gave her a go away present before last i saw her at the airport with the whole family..
[/QUOTE]

Anna bro..always mix up their names..hahah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1