The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-03-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Anyone up their own maid at home in real life?

Hi bros, anyone actually fucked their own maid at home?

Can share? Especially how you hooked her up? Does she drop hints? OR something else?

No story teller please.
Old 23-03-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 5
repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!repairman is one of the Best!
Re: Anyone up their own maid at home in real life?

Bro MaraGuru, I believe there are many cases especially with maids now having good figures and above average looks. Sometimes the Sir at home alone also cannot tahan and things just happen. Just that its at home and will get messy.
Old 23-03-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by repairman View Post
Bro MaraGuru, I believe there are many cases especially with maids now having good figures and above average looks. Sometimes the Sir at home alone also cannot tahan and things just happen. Just that its at home and will get messy.
What if your maid told u she zzz naked?
Old 23-03-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 13
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post

Can share? Especially how you hooked her up? Does she drop hints? OR something else?

No story teller please.
Hi bro, my suggest is dont try, not worth if your family member found out later or the maid complained to MOM or the agency, u will be in deep shit, try hunt other maids outside....let bro here hunt your maid instead....better this ways....my 2 cents only
Old 23-03-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Hi bro, my suggest is dont try, not worth if your family member found out later or the maid complained to MOM or the agency, u will be in deep shit, try hunt other maids outside....let bro here hunt your maid instead....better this ways....my 2 cents only
Thinking maybe just before her contract end, "eat' her up. She is young and hot figure. Nice tits size and sexy pair of long legs. Everyday wear so tight at work...sometimes real can't tahan wanna fuck her on the spot...my friend saw her also...ask me you can tahan her
Old 23-03-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What if your maid told u she zzz naked?
Bro, ur hme so u better dun eat.

But u can invite us to go over to find out if ur maid is lying. We will get the pics for u as evidence. If anything more happens, u can be watcher.

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 23-03-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5848 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to have different choices of dessert eveynight ya.......but just think twice before proceeding.....
Old 23-03-2020, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thinking maybe just before her contract end, "eat' her up. She is young and hot figure. Nice tits size and sexy pair of long legs. Everyday wear so tight at work...sometimes real can't tahan wanna fuck her on the spot...my friend saw her also...ask me you can tahan her
The cane is awaiting u when she cries rape, reports to her madame, the police, her agent or her embassy.. It has happened b4...Her friends outside might instigate her to make a report too to extort money from u...so make sure it is consensual.. Otherwise, it is not quite worth it if you ask me...Yes, the temptation is great, but better be safe than to be sorry before u take the next step...she can still get u after she has left if she wants to...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-03-2020, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Muffined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been a lurker on SBF for quite awhile but came across this and decided to just register and post my experience.

I did up my own maid at home, and sometimes I still do when I return home.

She's been with my family for about 10 years? I don't live with my fam right now but I do occasionally go back home once in awhile to visit my fam, get some work done and well, I do get the chance to get a free bonk to satisfy my needs every now and then.

My maid is in her 40s, not great body. Has a slight tummy and all but has pretty sizeable tits and a nice ass.

I started to up her a few years ago because she would always bend down to clean the sofa etc and when I was at home, I can see her cleavage most of the time and it gave me a hard on almost every single time. I think she kind of knew but didn't bother because she's been with my family for awhile also and like I wouldn't rape her or what la.

There was once where she accidentally brushed my arm with her tits while cleaning and I took the chance to just touch her boobs (with bra ofc), and things proceeded to go on from there, from a HJ to now where I can do almost whatever I want.

I do up her most times when I go back, and we'll do it wherever I want in the house. She and I both know about how to keep things discreet since we both have needs, and it's mutual respect.

She trusts me enough that I won't tell my friends or anything about it and get her risk being sent back, and I trust her to have that mutual respect also ah.

A lot of samsters would say to not shit where you eat, and I'd warn you to do the same, but I took a risk and it's paying off for now? I get a free bonk whenever I can, and man, the biggest trophy to me is that nothing beats the way she moans and calls out for more when I screw her, especially when it is someone that you've seen almost everyday.

Would be happy to share more of my experience, but don't wish to impede on your thread haha.
Old 23-03-2020, 08:17 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
barakuda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

No story teller please.
Have. For a few months before she go back.

Was working from home for some time, and maid I can sense she also itchy. So one day she had a new phone and in the room. I just took a shower, feeling horny, so went to her room shirtless. Sat next to her and leaned in to help with setting up WiFi. She also leaned back into me. That's when I know she also interested. Reached my arm around her from behind and hugged her, she didn't resist. Then I snuggled my face next to hers, and she pressed back. Gave her a peck, and she kissed back. So all these is testing water bit by bit. If any point she reject I just back off.
Anyway that was a few years ago. Sometimes she would msg me to borrow money etc. Sian. Nothing is free.
Old 23-03-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1391 / Power: 19
phantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud ofphantomboyz has much to be proud of

Quote:

No story teller please.

I dont think most of the stories shared in this forum were genuine, just to cook up the spice to fulfill men's fantasies. Well a small number might be true,no offense. But literally there are always prices to pay,risks to take.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...r-for-12566998

Last edited by phantomboyz; 23-03-2020 at 08:47 PM.
Old 23-03-2020, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

TS nv heard of don't eat and shit at the same spot.
Old 24-03-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muffined View Post
Would be happy to share more of my experience, but don't wish to impede on your thread haha.
Would definitely love to hear more about your experience. Whilst it is true that it is rather risky to do it at home it is also extra sexciting to put it mildly.

Many of us would fantasize about doing it but few will take the risk!

For one, I would love to hear more and look forward to your next installment with erotic details.

Upping your points in appreciation!
Old 24-03-2020, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Bro, if it's her last day u can try. If not don't even think about it.

This kind faster ask to transfer out and change. Outside play easy easy
Old 24-03-2020, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 684 / Power: 14
AUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to beholdAUDIFANSG is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I find it very unlikely tat any wife will choose a hot sexy maid to work in her household. All the maids in my house all very ugly one, those tat u don even want to fk if shes the only female left in this world. Spore housewife nt gundu la, unless ur standard is really damn low.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1