The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-03-2020, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Lucky - The Sex Worker

She lunged forward until she lay flat on her stomach once again as he fell forward to follow as he shot the last stream into her. Moments went by as he caught his breath before he stood up and pulled his dick out of her ass, allowing a portion to pour out once he was no longer plugging the exit.

She twitched a few times as he watched his cum drip from her asshole and run down her pussy like a slow moving waterfall.

"Bad dream?" She finally asked with a soft smile as she rolled over and sat up on the bed to look at him. "You're mad sex is usually after you've had a bad dream."

It was strange to have someone know him so well and yet not know any of the deepest and darkest parts. 

Cheryl had no idea that he had had sex with any other woman. She still thought that she was the only one. She had no idea about Tara or the terrorist organization. She knew nothing of the assassin beyond the fact that she had been shot. 

And most importantly, she had no idea about his true feelings for Addison.

"I can't remember," Lucky lied as he looked out the window of the bedroom. 

Cheryl stood and followed him to the wall to look out the window beside him. He turned to regard her and smiled at her true beauty. The sun bounced off her face and glistened in her black hair as she ran her fingers through it to rid the knots from her sleep. She looked at him once more with a returning smile.

He pressed his lips to hers as he pulled her body to his for a long hug.

"What's that for?" She asked once he released his hold on her.

"I appreciate you is all," he answered honestly. Guilt rushing through him.

"I appreciate you too," she said softly as she laid her head over on his shoulder as they watched the sky get redder with an approaching dusk. 

"It'll be dark soon," Lucky observed.

"Hey," Cheryl said, launching her head erect as she looked to Lucky with excited eyes. "Let's invite Lois over for dinner tonight!"

"Lois?" Lucky asked. He was curious about the woman but didn't expect Cheryl and Lois to get together for their dinner for some time to come.

"Our neighbor dummy," she answered, confusing his question. "We have nothing else here so might as well right?"

"What are we going to have for dinner?" He asked as he started walking out of the room and toward the kitchen once again. "Do we have anything here?"

"We can order delivery," she explained as she stopped short of following out of the room and turned toward the dresser instead. "What sounds good?"

"Anything really," Lucky answered as he picked his half glass of water up and began washing it in the sink.

"Come on," Cheryl said from the other room. He could hear her closing a drawer a moment before hearing the sounds of a zipper running up. "You have to want something more than other things."

"I could go for some Chinese food," Lucky answered. The mention of Chinese brought his memories of Herron back to mind. 

He hadn't seen Herron, the Chinese assassin that shot Cheryl in order to draw Tara from hiding since the night he had had a threesome with her and Addison in the cabin.

"Chinese sounds good," Cheryl answered as she stepped out from the bedroom wearing tight fitting jeans and a white short sleeve shirt. "I'll run across the hall and see if Lois can join us tonight before I order any food."

Cheryl pulled the bottom of her shirt down to pull any wrinkles out as she stepped toward the door that led out of the apartment and Lucky listened from the kitchen as she knocked on the neighbor's door.

"Hey," he heard Lois's voice call in a chipper tone.

"Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to make that dinner tonight?" Cheryl asked.

"Sure," Lois said, at first sounding reluctant to accept.

"Are you sure?" Cheryl asked with concern in her voice. "If you're busy then we can do it some other night."

"No no," Lois called back in a reassuring tone. "Sorry, I'm good tonight. I was just trying to think about what was on the agenda tonight. The thing I have is tomorrow night so I'm free this evening."

Lucky listened as Cheryl and Lois came up with a time and talked about whether Lois liked Chinese food or if she'd rather have something else. She mentioned him a few times during the conversation and he couldn't help but to detect a change in Lois's tone every he was brought up in the conversation. 

He wished he could get a read on what Lois thought of him. It made him nervous to have so much attention given to him by another woman. Those kinds of things had never worked to his benefit in the long run. Sure, he had been able to have sex with a lot of beautiful women because of his gift, but it usually ended in them trying to kill him or in heartbreak.

The gift.

That was something else he hadn't thought of in a long time. His darkest and most secret thoughts were mostly about Addison, but there was the gift that the terrorist organisation had given him before his conscious thoughts took hold that he held from Cheryl as well. 

He wondered what Cheryl would think if he told her the truth about it all. He wondered if she'd change her mind about him if she found out that his semen carried some kind of genetic pheromone altering chemical in it that caused women's thought process about him to alter to the point of becoming obsessed with his sex.

"Tonight @ seven," Cheryl said, snapping his thoughts back to reality. 

She had entered the apartment and was staring at him from a closed door with a slight bit of concern on her face.

"What was your nightmare about?" She asked. 

He wasn't sure what brought that up but just shrugged in response. 

"Something's been bothering you Lucky," She said as she approached him and place a hand on his face. "You can't hide anything from me."

If only she knew.

"I was just lost in thought is all," he told her with a forced smile. "You don't need to worry about me."

She seemed to take his answer as proof enough and walked toward one of the cabinets to see what was inside. She rummaged through various cabinets as her face grew more and more disappointed with each closed door.

"What's wrong?" He asked after she closed the last door and leaned back against the counter.

"Lois is bringing a bottle of wine and we don't have any wine glasses," she said with a huff and a drop of shoulders in defeat. "She said she didn't have any and I told her that I did."

"You liar," he teased with a smile.

She looked up at him with a frown but seeing his smile, she gave a slight chuckle. 

"All we have are these glasses," she declared as she held up the glass that Lucky had just washed.

"Won't that do?" he asked as he leaned against the bar so that he was standing directly across from the frowning woman.

"It'll have to I guess," she finally sighed before moving on to another topic for the night. "I'll order some Chinese."

She stared down at her phone as she browsed for a local Chinese restaurant that would deliver to her apartment as Lucky looked behind him to the window. The daylight was slowly disappearing, leaving the apartment a shadow of the bright room it once was. He walked over to a light switch and switched it on.

"It'll be here in twenty minutes," Cheryl stated. Her happiness back in her tone. "But someone will have to go down and pick it up. Do you care to grab it?"

"Of course not," he answered with a smile and nod.

"Great," she chimed as she looked around the apartment. "We have a lot of work to do to make this place feel like home. First thing on my agenda is to get some blinds for those giant windows."

Lucky looked over at the windows to see that they appeared black with the lights of the apartment on. It was like one of those magic mirrors that Addison had told him about where they can see you but you can't see them.

The twenty minutes had gone by with nothing of note occurring. Cheryl began making notes on what she needed to do to make the apartment more "inviting" and Lucky nodded his head and pretending he knew half of what she was talking about. Color matching and fashion was something way beyond him. A text on her phone had told her that the delivery woman was waiting for him outside the building.

Apparently, the building that they lived in was a strict one with who could and could not enter. Having something delivered was strictly forbidden beyond the front doors so when the residents ordered something, they were responsible for retrieving it. It was an inconvenience but nothing bad enough to, complain about really.

"I'll be right back," Lucky told her as he left the apartment and made his way toward the elevator that they had come up in. 

More women walked the hallways than before, as they seemed to be returning home from whatever businesses they worked for. Some carried bags and others walked empty-handed, but none smiled at him the way Lois did.

She really was something unique.

The elevator dinged and he stepped out into the main lobby to some curious stares from women to see a man walking by himself, but none apparently thought it ill enough to bring it up to him or anyone else. He kept his eyes facing forward as he walked toward the double glass doors to find a short woman with curly black hair and darkly tanned skin holding two large paper bags just outside the glass.

He pushed the door opened and gave the woman a smile, making sure to not hold his eyes to her for too long. She sniffed at him but made no gesture nor words to acknowledge him.

What was he supposed to do?

"You lost?" The woman snapped once she had decided he stood near her for too long.

"My mistress sent me to gather the Chinese food," he answered subserviently. 

"She did?" The woman said with a growl. "Well, you go back up and tell your mistress that I don't do business with men!"

Lucky started to step back and turn when a familiar voice stopped him in his tracks.

"And I'll just make sure I give your restaurant a call and tell them how rude their Chinese delivery woman, who is not Chinese by the way, was to me," Lois stepped up behind him and he felt her hand gently touch his back and give a small squeeze. "I bet they'll be pretty quick to react to a complaint coming from one of the heads of their advertising agencies."

"I'm sorry," the woman stuttered as she handed the bags out. 

Lucky reached out and took the bags from her. She shot an angry glare his way before turning and walking off as fast as she could without actually running. With that, she was out of sight and he turned to look at Lois.

"Thank you," he said as he lowered his head to avoid eye contact with her.

"Don't' mention it," she huffed before clearing her throat and continuing in a much calmer tone. "Don't let people like her get you down Lucky. The world's changing and some people just can't keep up."

He wondered what she meant by "changing". The interaction with the delivery woman was the norm for him. He hadn't really experienced anything different unless he had sex with a woman before. They had all acted like he was an inconvenience just for being a man.

"You go on ahead," she said once she seen that he wasn't going to say anything else. "I'll be up there in a few minutes with the wine."

He made it back to Cheryl's apartment without incident and helped her as they spread the food out on paper plates across the floor in front of the couch. Cheryl had thought the light in the living room was a bit too bright and so brought out some candles that she had packed for such occasions and lit them across the room, giving the area a soft and warm glow.

Shortly after the last candle was lit and the last paper bag was tossed into the kitchen trash can, the door knocked and Cheryl skipped over to answer it. 

Lois stepped inside the apartment wearing a long brown skirt that stopped just above her ankles and a tight short sleeved brown shirt with a low cut v neck. Her long blonde hair was tied up in a large knot, revealing tattoos of colorful stars running up one side of her neck. 

"Thanks for inviting me," Lois said with a warm smile as she held out a large bottle of dark-colored wine. "I hope red works for you."

"It all works just fine," Cheryl laughed as she gestured to the floor. "I hope the floor works for you. We only have the one couch and no table yet. At first, I thought the place was fully furnished, but it turns out a couch and bed is all that is considered fully furnished anymore."

Lois laughed and shrugged as her eyes locked on Lucky, who was sitting on his knees on the floor while he worked at separating the plates so that they would be easier to tell apart. She offered him a warm smile and a wink, causing him to swallow hard. 

"Also," Cheryl said, causing Lois to snap her eyes off of him and to her. "I hope you don't mind drinking wine from one of these." 

Cheryl was holding up a drinking glass like the one Lucky had drunk from earlier and was smiling in the awkward way that she always used when feeling uncomfortable. 

"Hell," Lois started with a laugh. "I'd drink it straight from the bottle itself if I had to."
Old 28-03-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Cheryl returned her laugh with one of her own before carrying three glasses into the living room. Lois followed her and they all sat down. Lois sat down across from Lucky with her back to the foot of the couch as Cheryl sat herself down next to him.

Lois's eyes locked onto his once more as her smile grew in that same strange way. He couldn't tell if her smile was dangerous or if he was just reading too much into it. After all not every woman in the world hated men. Maybe she was just one of the rare ones.

"Well?" Cheryl said as she started placing different foods from each plate onto the one of her own.

Lois looked from Lucky to Cheryl with a face of curiosity. It almost looked like he felt when he had been caught doing something that he shouldn't have.

"Spread the gossip," Cheryl laughed as she stabbed her fork into some beef and held it up to her mouth.

"Right," Lois said with what sounded like relief in her voice. 

Lois began talking about different women in the apartment. Some woman on the 19'th floor apparently stole thousands of dollars from a bank that she had worked at, but other than that the rest of the rumors meant nothing to him so he just listened and tried to focus on whatever they were talking about just in case a question was thrown his way.

Cheryl had drunk more than you capable glass of wine and he could tell that her speech was becoming more and more slurred as sips turned to gulps. She tried to stand up to head to the bathroom at one point but just fell over on her side and laughed instead. Lois, who had drunk a bit much for her size as well, was enjoying the show.

Cheryl had been telling some kind of story about back home when her speech trailed off and abruptly ended. Lucky looked over to find her leaned over with her head hanging down as she snored. The sight of sweet Cheryl in such a position caused him to laugh without thinking. He stopped in shock of himself and looked up at Lois, who seemed to be sharing his mirth at the situation.

"I better carry her to bed," he said before standing up with her in his arms. 

She mumbled through her snores as he gently laid her down on the bed and pulled the comforter over her and up to her neck. She rolled over to her side and threw her arm over her head. She would be out cold for the rest of the night, he thought.

With one last laugh from him, Lucky stepped out of the bedroom and closed the door behind him to see that Lois was still sitting with her back against the foot of the couch and looking at him over her glass of wine as she took another sip.

"She okay?" She asked as she sat her glass down on the carpet next to her.

"She might have a slight headache in the morning," he answered with a smile. "But she'll be fine."

"Tell me about yourself Lucky," she said in a light voice as if she were talking to a woman. "What makes Lucky lucky?"

Taken aback by the question, Lucky pulled at his brain for a proper answer. Women didn't care about what made a man who he was. Men weren't supposed to be anything but a servant for his owner. That wasn't something that a man was encouraged to think about normally. Cheryl had been very kind to him as she allowed and even pushed him toward an individual identity, but he still found it to be a difficult question to answer in a casual discussion.

"Really now, please go on," Lois teased with a slight smile that just stopped short of meeting her eyes.

"Sorry," Lucky offered as he sat down at his spot on the floor across from her. "I like to read."

"Really?" Lois said with wide eyes. "You know how to read?"

"Cheryl taught me," he admitted with a shrug. Teaching a man to read was something of a taboo but not exactly illegal so he didn't feel too frightened to admit such a talent.

"Is Cheryl a good master?" Lois asked as her smile lowered ever so slightly.

"She's amazing," he answered honestly. Cheryl had been one of the best things to have ever happened to him.

"That's good to hear," Lois said as she held her glass to her lips again. Before turning it up to receive the liquid on her lips she added. "What is your job?"

"Sexual pleasure," he answered honestly. He hated the term "sex slave" and "sex worker" was something that brought back memories of Vicki so he learned to adjust the title.

Lois made a gulping sound as she coughed once and set the now empty glass next to her. She ran the back of her hand over her lips to wipe off the wine as she eyed him for a moment before speaking once again.

"I don't own a man," she said as she cleared her throat and gave a few heavy blinks as she seemed to blink her intoxication away. "I've always wondered what that was like, but never wanted to support the system."

"What system?" Lucky asked curiously. 

"You know," she said as her voice slurred slightly. "Men being property."

"You would have it another way?" He asked as his eyes narrowed a bit out of caution.

"Yes. Well no," she looked at him with her own confusion painted across her face. "I don't know."

Not a member of the organization then, Lucky let out an inner sigh of relief.

"Are you any good?" She asked, moving from the topic of property. 

"Cheryl thinks so," he answered honestly. Cheryl was addicted to his sex. She hardly ever let a day go by without some.

"Maybe it's because I'm drunk," Lois said as she bent over and reached her hands under her long skirt. "But fuck it."

"Sorry?" Lucky asked as he watched Lois shift her hips and pull her brown silk panties around her knees and off one ankle until they hung on one foot.

Lois crawled over the floor, smashing one knee into a plate, which sent the plate scooting a few inches across the floor while some rice and sauce stuck to her knee as she continued to crawl. He could smell the wine on her breath as she opened her lips and pressed her face to his. Her tongue pushed in between his lips and danced in his mouth.

He could feel her fingers work the button of his pants and before long he felt the release of pressure from the waist. 

Maybe the wine had hit him harder than he initially thought or maybe he just couldn't resist the sexual tension of wanting the woman more than he wanted to admit it, but the reason for not resisting didn't matter at that point. He wanted the woman and he would have her.

He felt her warm fingers reach within his underwear and slide over his erection. She let out a moan against his lips as his pre-cum slid along them. She pressed her free hand against his chest and pushed him with his back to the floor, never removing her mouth from his. He breathed heavily through his nose as the pressure of her hips against his crotch left him with a foreshadowing of what was to come.

She finally pulled her head from his and smiled as she slid down his body, stopping at his waist. Her fingers wrapped around both sides of the waist of his pants as she pulled them and his underwear down to his knees, causing his erect penis to bounce out to freedom and smack against his lower stomach.

She kept her eyes on his as she lowered her head and pressed her lips to the back of his cock to give it a little kiss. She kissed her way up the shaft until her lips touched the head. Her eyes slightly closed as she took the head into her mouth and twisted her tongue around to taste him. 

For a slight moment, he was disappointed as she lifted her head and crawled back up his body again, but the disappointment was over just as quickly as it entered when she straddled her legs over his hips and he felt her fingers guide his cock in straight up as she sat down on him.

A long and soft moan hissed from her lips as he felt her entire womb surround him. She was hot and wet, her heartbeat throbbed around him as she shifted her hips back and forth for a moment.

Her bronze skin seemed to absorb the candlelight, but that didn't stop the small beads of sweat to reflect the flickering as she slowly grinding her hips against him. He stared at her in amazement of her beauty as he felt her insides wash over him.

"Please don't tell," she whispered and at first he wasn't sure she was even talking to him until she opened her eyes and looked down to him.

The expression on her face was one of worry. Was she worried about him telling Cheryl? That was something new to him as well. Back home, the women that he had had sex with would mostly just resort to threats immediately. 

He smiled up at her before nodding. That seemed to be enough to satisfy her and she went back to focusing on her hips movements again.

The grinding picked up pace as she whispered moans grew almost loud enough to be considered something other than a whisper. He could feel her pussy tighten around him as she climaxed, falling against his chest and jerking slightly.

"That was good," she whispered through heavy breaths as her body stopped jerking. He could feel her insides stop pulsating and knew that her orgasm had finished. 

She looked up at him and smiled again once her climax had finished in its entirety. 

"Let's finish you off," she whispered as she rose up until his dick slapped out of her, making a sharp slapping sound as it sprang to his stomach. 

She held her eyes to the bedroom door as if she were afraid that Cheryl would walk out at any moment until her chin pushed against his cock. She lifted her head and studied his girth for a moment while lightly stroking it between her fingers and thumb. 

"Warn me okay?" She said before pressed her open lips to the back of his cock, just below the head. He nodded and she looked back down.

He could hear the sounds of wet smacks as Lois took him in her mouth and slid her lips down until he felt the wall of her throat press against him. She gave a slight gagging sound before raising her head back until her lips covered only his helmet. She slid her mouth back down again, but this time he could feel her tongue pressing against the back of him all the way down. As she lifted back up, he could feel the tip of her tongue jabbing and drag across him until she stopped at the end once more.

She looked up at him and curved her lips into a smile as she let him drop from her mouth once more and worked her tongue down to the base of his shaft. He closed his eyes to the feeling of her tongue running down his balls as her hand gripped tightly around his cock and gave some jerks.

She lifted her head up as her hand worked his shaft hard and quickly. She teased the tip with her tongue, flicking it over the hole and tasting more pre-cum as it oozed out. He could feel his balls tighten and his cock swell and knew that the time was soon. He could feel the climax as the muscles in his dick began to pulsate.

"I'm going to cum," he groaned in something slightly louder than a whisper.

Lois looked back to the bedroom door as she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock. Her eyes shot from the door to his eyes as he blasted his first shot of cum into her mouth though. Her thoughts solely on him while her mouth filled up with his sperm. 

He could tell that she was working hard to swallow as much as she could, but access cum began to run down her bottom lip and down her chin. Her eyes never left his.

Once she had sucked up the last drop of him, she sat up and grabbed a handful of napkins from the Chinese restaurant to wipe her face off. She slid her panties back on as he pulled his pants back up and refastened the button. They worked at cleaning the living room without so much as a whisper. 

Lucky was beginning to think that Lois had sobered up and instantly regretted her decision, but once she had finished cleaning the last dish she looked at him and smiled.

"Thanks," she whispered as she leaned against the sink with her hands pressed on the counters on either side. 'I needed that."

"Thank you," Lucky said in return as he looked to the bedroom door. He knew that Cheryl would sleep the night away, but couldn't help but to worry about her walking out to find them standing in the dark together. As if that were the thing to worry about.

"Well," Lois started as she followed his eyes to the door. "I guess I better get going."

Lucky followed her to the door. She stopped as she slid her keycard across her door and turned back to look at him.

"I'm right across the hall here anytime you need something," she said with a smile. "Anything."

Lucky smiled back at her and watched until she had closed her door before closing his. He turned to make sure that they hadn't missed anything before stepping back into the bedroom. 

Cheryl snored loudly in the bed and he could see that she had jerked her pants off at some point because one of her legs hung off of the bed with half her body out of the covers. Her hand was thrown over and rested on the nightstand as her body teetered balance between bed and the floor. 

He smiled as he pushed her back to the bed and tucked the blanket under her to ensure that she would roll off onto the floor in her sleep.

A thousand wild thoughts ran through his head as he slid into the covers next to Cheryl, but one thought stuck out louder than any other.

He needed to pick up some more wine.

TBC
Old 28-03-2020, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
bigbentower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

great share, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 28-03-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 8
DeborahNguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story, please share more bro!
Old 28-03-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
BarringtonPlace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More please …. very nice update
Old 29-03-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!                              

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 29-03-2020, 11:30 AM
Samster

Part XVIII

Hangover Cure

"Lucky," came a soft call in his ear, waking him in a start. "I didn't mean to scare you."

Cheryl stared down at him with a weak smile on her face. Dark bags sagged under her eyes and her hair stuck up in every direction. She looked like she felt terrible.

"Are you okay?" He asked as he propped himself up on his elbows.

"I feel like a train hit me right between the eyes," she explained.

He realized that she was shading the light of the morning sun with one hand as she sat next to him in the bed. The smell of fresh toothpaste blew his way as she spoke softly. 

"I wanted to ask you a favour," She whispered so softly that he could barely hear her, but it seemed too loud for her at the moment because she winced and closed her eyes as the words came out.

"Anything," he answered, trying to speak as softly as he could so he wouldn't hurt her head any more than it hurt already. She smiled gently and patted his shoulder with her free hand in a way as to say thank you.

"Can you run across the hall and see if Lois has any headache medicine?" She asked, trying to maintain eye contact with him.

"Sure," he answered as he pushed the covers off of him and stood up from the bed. He stepped toward the master bathroom and grabbed his toothbrush as Cheryl continued her pathetic whisper.

"I'd ask her myself, but I'm afraid she might be as affected by the wine as I am and I don't think I can handle anyone speaking above a whisper right now."

Lucky finished brushing his teeth and returned the toothbrush to the small toothbrush holder next to the mirror before exiting the bathroom to see Cheryl staring at him. She hadn't moved from the bed and she still had not put on pants for the day. 

"I'll be right back," he promised as he walked toward the bedroom door before looking back. "Just relax."

He wondered if Lois would even remember the previous night. She had almost as much to drink the last night as Cheryl. He licked his lips and could still taste her kisses. He opened the door and knocked on hers as he closed his own apartment door behind him. 

He heard feet shuffling slowly to answer the knock when he looked down to realize that he had left the apartment wearing only his underwear and a t-shirt. The thought of returning to his apartment and getting dressed crossed his mind but the door opening was his signal that it was too late for that.

Lois stood at the door eyeing Lucky with a partial smile on her face as she squinted. Her long blonde hair was frizzled out and she wore only a long white shirt that went down to barely cover her ass.

"Hey Lucky," she said in a rough voice. "It's super early."

"I'm sorry," he offered as he smiled. "Cheryl asked me to see if you had any headache medicine."

Lois's smile extended and she stepped back into her apartment, leaving her door open. He stood and waited for her to return, but her voice called to him to follow her and close the door behind him.

He stepped into her apartment and closed the door behind him as asked. Her apartment was laid out identical to Cheryl's. A large living room with the open kitchen split by a long bar with a marble top. Her decorations were quite different though. Her wood floors were covered up by soft carpeting and her walls were painted a dark purple.

"I figured she'd have some difficulty this morning," Lois said. 

He looked over to see her bent over in the kitchen with her head stuck in one of the lower cabinets. Her long hair frizzed out all the way to her lower back as he heard sounds of pots and pans clinking together that almost hurt his head.

"You had quite a bit to drink as well I remember," he said with a slight chuckle. In truth, he was trying to hint at how much she actually remembered. Would she remember what they had done or was that all lost to the fuzziness of alcohol?

"Not as much as her," Lois stated as she stood from the cabinet and looked at him with a knowing smile. "The wine was only the courage to do what I wanted to do anyway."

"I'm glad you don't regret it," Lucky said as he looked away from her, embarrassed to have doubted her. 

"Regret it?" she said incredulously. "I want more!"

She stood on her toes as she opened one of the tall cabinets and began rummaging through it in search of the medicine.

"I know I have some. Just not sure where I put it last," As she stretched up, her shirt rose with her, revealing her round ass and the same silky brown panties that she was wearing just the night before. He eyed her ass like a lustful hunter before lifting his gaze to see her looking back at him with a smile.

"I'm sorry," he admitted as he felt the heat come over his face in embarrassment. 

"Anytime you want to do it again," she began as she moved a large basket out of the way and reached behind it. "Just come on and do it."

He could feel his erection growing, expanding his underwear. He stared at her ass and a low groan vibrated his throat. He wanted to pounce on her right then. She was giving him permission. He wanted to feel her around him just like the night before. He wanted to hear her moans again. Cheryl was awake and waiting for him though. His master was expecting him to help her. He had to wait, but what if he could make it quick?

Lucky walked over to Lois's back as she continued her search in the cabinet's above and pulled the center of her panties aside to make room for him. She jumped in a start as he pulled the fly of his boxers to the side and shoved his cock inside of her in one quick motion.

"You don't waste any time do you?" She asked before a series of short moans followed. 

He could feel her warmth around him as he pushed and pulled himself inside of her over and over again. Her moans transitioned from short quick ones to long drawn out ones as he continued to fuck her. 

She pressed her hands down on the cabinet but remained on her toes as he pushed her forward until her face was almost against the wall under the still opened cabinet above her. She cried out as he felt her cunt swallow him and tighten. Her juices splashed against his inner thighs and he knew that she had cum for him, but he wasn't done.

"You better hurry," she whispered through hissing moans as her body began to relax from her orgasm. "Cheryl is waiting for your return."

Lucky pulled her back as he felt a stool behind him. He sat down on the stool and pulled her on top of his lap at the same time. She moaned a bit louder than she had been as she began grinding her hips against him, feeling every inch of his pounding. 

A knock came from the door of Lois's apartment and Lucky looked with wide eyes as it slowly swung open.

"Hello?" Came Cheryl's call.

He must not have closed the door entirely when he had entered!

Lois started to jump off of him, but he held onto her hips and leaned back until his back landed on another stool. Lois sat still on his dick as she spoke.

"Hey Cheryl come on in," Lois said. Her voice sounded more normal than he would have thought. Aside from a slight quiver as she spoke, he wouldn't have known she was doing anything but standing behind her bar.

"Hey Lois," he heard Charyl greet in a rough sounding whisper. "Have you seen Lucky? I asked him to come here and ask for some medicine from you."

"Grab a seat," Lois said in a quiet yet cheerful tone.

"Thanks," Cheryl said as he heard the sound of a chair being pulled against the tiled floor that surrounded the bar. 

Cheryl was setting on the other side of the bar as he lied on the barstools just across from her with his throbbing cock in their new neighbor's pussy! He couldn't believe that he was in a situation like this again. He had promised himself that he would never allow it to happen again and yet here he was. 

Lois grunted slightly as Lucky adjusted his weight on the barstools, causing his rod to shift inside of her. 

"Here's the medicine," Lois said as she leaned over the bar and handed something to Cheryl. "Lucky must have had too much last night as well. He's in the bathroom."

"Oh," Cheryl said followed by a moment of silence. "I'm sorry. I'll go get him."

"Don't be ridiculous," Lois said with a forced laugh. "He's human too Cheryl."

"I know," Cheryl said with a chuckle. "It's just some women..."

"Some women are fools," Lois cut her off with sincerity in her voice.

She closed her legs a bit and Lucky could feel her cunt close in around him a bit as her heart pounded around him. He closed his eyes and squeezed her hips.

"Lucky's a good man," Cheryl said. Her voice was sounding more awake than before. That medicine seemed to be working quickly. "In more ways than just his job."

"Oh?" Lois said. "And what job is that anyway?"

Cheryl was silent for a long moment. Lucky could feel Lois open her legs back up slightly before closing them again. Her pussy's throbbing increased around him as he felt his dick begin to pulsate inside of her.

"He pleases me," Cheryl stated and sounded like she hoped that would be enough. After a long moment of silence, she finished. "Sexually."

"Really?" Lois asked. With astonishment dripping off every word she continued. "Is he any good?"

"He's the best," Cheryl said, sounding a bit more at ease than before. "I mean, I have no experience beyond him really, but he's perfect!"

Lois rose up slightly as she leaned further across the bar. Her pussy lifted a few inches up his rod, leaving a cold feeling as the air in the room touched the base of his wet shaft. 

"What does he do?" He heard her whisper to Cheryl. 

"Everything," Cheryl whispered back, excitement in her voice. "He's tried things with me that I never thought I'd try before."

"Like what?" Lois asked as she leaned a bit further. Lucky's dick was barely in her at this point. If she leaned forward any more then he would fall out.

"Sometimes he sticks his dick in my ass," Cheryl explained in something above a whisper but just shy of speaking tone.

"You like it?" Lois said, true excitement in her voice.

"At first I didn't," Cheryl admitted. "It hurts like hell, but the pleasure that follows is amazing!"

Lois leaned up a bit more causing Lucky's dick to slip completely out of her and fall against his stomach. He reached down to lift it back up and aim it once more. Lois started to set back down as he started to push his dick into her pussy, but she shifted her hips over until the tip of his throbbing cock was pressed against her asshole.

She wanted to try anal now?!

"I've never tried anal before," Lois admitted. "I hope if I ever get a chance then he'll be gentle."

He could tell that her words were meant more for his ears than Cheryl's. He lifted his hips up slightly to apply a small amount of pressure against her ass with his dick. 

"I've heard some women say that going slow is the best way to start something like that," Lois said as her voice tensed up. He wondered if she was regretting her decision already.

"Most of the time but Lucy has surprised me a few times and it ends up being so amazing," Cheryl said cheerfully. "Anyway, send Lucky my way when he's done in the bathroom. I better get back."

"So soon?" Lois asked as she slowly lowered her hips down to apply more pressure against his cock as he held it still.

"All this talk about Lucky has me wanting to nest a bit more if you know what I mean," Cheryl stated with a slight laugh. "Thank you so much for the medicine. I'm so glad that I lucked out with a neighbour like you!"

Lucky could see Cheryl's arms as she leaned over the bar and wrapped Lois in a hug. Her sudden hug shoved Lois down on his cock, causing her ass to swallow all of him at once. Lois screamed from the shock and pain of having his dick in her asshole so suddenly.

"Are you okay?" Cheryl asked with concern in her voice. "You look all flushed."

"I'm fine," Lois groined. He could feel her asshole squeezing him tightly as he felt heartbeat pound into her.

"Maybe you should take some of that medicine too," Cheryl said.

Lois shifted her hips a bit as her asshole loosened up. 

"Maybe you're right," Lois moaned. He reached around her and felt her pussy was dripping wet. She continued to grind her hips just slightly enough that her motions could still be hidden from Cheryl's view.

He worked his fingers over her clit as she maintained her grind as Cheryl continued to talk with her about health, which led to her discussing her job, which led to her reasons for moving.

"It just felt like the right time you know?" Cheryl said.

"I know what you..." Lois started to say just as she was cut off by a spray of juices from her pussy as her asshole tightened once more around his cock. He felt his own orgasm coming on and didn't see a reason to hold it back any longer. 

His hands instinctively tightened into fists as he blasted his cum into Lois's asshole sending her into a series of grunts as she leaned over the bar in attempts to maintain control.

"Aww,' Cheryl said. 'You poor thing. Here I am talking about myself while you're over there suffering. Just tell Lucky I'm waiting for him and get some rest."

"Thanks," Lois managed to say through heavy breathing.

Lucky heard the sound of Lois's door shutting just before Lois spoke again.

"We almost got busted Lucky," she whispered urgently. 

She moaned as she stood up, raising herself from his softening dick. Cum dripped down her ass toward her inner thighs as she stepped away from him and slid her panties back to cover herself once more.

"I've never orgasmed like that before," she admitted as she ran one hand through her unkempt hair. "We have to try that again."

"I'd love that," Lucky said with a horse as he sat up and looked around the living room. 

"Under different circumstances though," Lois said in a serious tone. "I like Cheryl and don't want to ruin a budding friendship."

"I understand," Lucky said. He didn't want to be in a situation like that again either. As exciting as it was, he didn't want to risk his relationship with Cheryl.

"You should get back to Cheryl," she said before turning to smile at him while she pulled her panties to unstick the glue-like semen that held her flesh to cloth. "She'll be expecting similar treatment from you. Hope you can get it up again this soon."

"Don't worry about that," Lucky said as a smile stretched across his face. He couldn't tell her about what he was. He wouldn't dare share the information about the organization or their Project Lucky, but it didn't' matter. "I never have that issue."

She looked down and her eyes went wide as she noticed his erection growing once more.

"My turn soon," she said with a cocked eyebrow.

Lucky returned to Cheryl's apartment to find her waiting for him in the kitchen. She was sitting on top of the bar with all of her clothes stripped off and lying crumpled on the floor. He smiled as he approached her.

"How are you feeling?" She asked before her eyes widened when she looked down. "Where are your pants?"

"I was in such a hurry to help you that I forgot them," he admitted and in truth, he was being honest. "Lois said that you had come in and got the medicine. I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry," Cheryl said as she spread her legs for him to see her that her pussy was already wet for him. "Guess what I want."

Lucky pulled his boxers off and stepped out of them as he made his way toward his master. She looked at him with lustful eyes as he approached her. As he pushed his body against hers, he could feel the warm wetness of her pussy brush against his erection, causing a gasp from her open lips.

"Poor Lois," she said. The words shifted from normal to a moan as he pushed his dick inside of her. "She seemed to be in a lot more pain than me."

"I'm sure she'll be okay," Lucky said as he pressed his lips to the nape of Cheryl's neck. 

"I'm sure she will be too," she said in a whispered moan.

Lucky worked himself in and out of her as she continued. Her words becoming more and more filled with pleasure as she went on.

"I think she'll be a good friend. I start work tomorrow and have an assistant of my own. I've never had one assigned to just me before. I hope she'll be worth having. Who knows? Maybe I'll end up making friends with her as well."

Her words were getting louder as he picked up his pace. He was listening to every word she was saying. He always did. But the most important thing to him at that moment was to please her. He wanted to give her the gift of orgasm because of her kind words about him earlier. He wanted to feel her orgasm on him. He wanted to hear it.

"I'm sure she'll be perfect for you," he said as he slid back in.

"I'm sure it'll all work out," she moaned as she wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tightly. He picked her up from the bar and braced his legs as he began picking her up by her hips and dropping her on him again. "My boss seems nice enough too. I still can't believe what my old firm did behind my back. I was wounded after all. They should have been more kind to me."

Lucky pulled back and looked down to see the small scar on Cheryl's stomach. The entrance wound of the bullet that had gone through her stomach was fully healed up, but it left a scar to remind both of them of that time. For Cheryl, it was a reminder that crazy things could happen at any time, but for Lucky, it was a reminder that he had people after him. There still was an organization that had made him the way he was. He had no memory of his life before waking up from that tube. He didn't know who he was before he became Project Lucky.

Shaking the thoughts from his head he looked back up to Cheryl's face. She was biting her lower lip as she came. Her body jerked and twitched as he continued to work himself in and out of her in a quickened fashion. 

Project Lucky didn't matter anymore. They had moved to another city in another state. The organization couldn't find them even if they were looking for them. There was no way.

He felt his cock swell as his muscles jerked slightly. Holding on Cheryl's hips as tightly as he could without hurting her, Lucky shot stream after stream of his hot cum into her womb until no more would come out. He sat her back on the bar and stepped back. 

Cheryl was looking at him with admiration in her eyes as his cum dripped from her pussy and onto the marble top of the bar. She smiled at him and gave a little wink.

"Nothing like a nice orgasm to wake me up from a hangover," She said with a laugh.

TBC
Old 29-03-2020, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
amyouanh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story!

So happy to be able to read nice story in tough covid19 situation
Old 30-03-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Part XIX

Hope Nothing Changes

Cheryl's transitional week had flown by as Lucky often found himself running over to Lois's apartment for one reason or another so that he could give Lois the sex that she desired before returning to a usually horny Cheryl. 

Life was great for the sex slave in his new home. He couldn't have asked for a better existence. He knew from experience that the glory he was experiencing at that moment wouldn't last forever which led him to long for it as much as he could while he still could.

The organisations would be after him eventually. He had to keep that in mind. There was no way they'd just give up on something they spent so much time and money on. He had to admit to himself that he was nothing more than an object, which was nothing new in the current world anyway.

Men were slaves. That was the way it was for hundreds of years and the world thought they were better off for it. Men were born to be servants. When a woman said, "He's a good man." It meant the same as when they said that a cow that produced enough milk was a "good cow." Nothing more and nothing less.

Cheryl was different. She held a different mindset to her than other women. She held that mindset even before he had had sex with her. He had changed many women's minds about him since Cheryl had bought him, but it wasn't exactly because of his charm. 

He held no memories of life prior to waking up in a large vertical tube within the organisation's headquarters. All he knew was what Tara had told him. He had volunteered for Project Lucky along with a handful of other men around the world. As far as he understood it, he was the only one to survive the operation. 

He was the only man who held the powers to confuse women into a love-like state through his semen. He knew it worked, for he seen it first-hand many times. Women would have sex with him and it wouldn't be long before they'd return to have more. They became addicted to him. Any possible way they could get him, they would take it.

When his thoughts weren't fixated on Addison, she was always in his thoughts, he wondered just how powerful his ability truly was. He'd seen changes in women for sure, but Cheryl was already a caring sympathizer to men and the others maintained their demeanor with him for the most part. 

Vicki had been the largest change that he had seen but he later found out that the organization had bribed her to help with their mission. Once she had finished her part of the bargain, she was found dead. This left doubt in Lucky's mind.

Lucky lied on his back as he stared holes into the bedroom ceiling as his thoughts raced. The heavy sounds of Cheryl sleeping next to him giving him just enough comfort so that he held back and anxiety attack. He looked over at her and smiled.

He wished he could tell her about who he was. He wished he could tell her everything. She still thought of Vicki as a dear friend. She still thought of Addison as a friendly detective. She thought of Rebecca as a rival from the past. She had no idea what Lucky had done behind her back. 

The shadows took on a sharper look just before fading as the morning light drifted through the window. Cheryl's alarm would go off soon and she would be getting ready for her first day at the new firm. It was a big day for her. She would meet her new coworkers. She had a difficult time falling asleep the night before due to her concern over whether she would make a good first impression or not. 

Lucky shook his head in disbelief. How could someone so charismatic and talented ever think she could be disliked by anyone? It didn't make sense to him, but then again, modesty could do that to a person.

Modesty, Lucky thought of the word and smiled again. Since Cheryl had started teaching him to read, he had picked up on a much larger vocabulary and the word modesty was one of those words. A word that every other woman knew and found it to be a word that everyone should know as if a language was a base instinct, but he didn't take any words for granite. 

It seemed the more he learned, the less he desired to free men from their current position in the new world. He read through the history books, at least the ones approved by the government, and could see nothing but war and famine caused by the ruling of men. He looked around today and seen no war nor hunger. He saw the world as a brighter place with men, not in control and therefore he felt no urge to aid the organization, even if freeing men was only a ruse to allow them to take control over the UN.

Cheryl's phone rang out some tune he didn't know the origin to and she began to stir in the covers. She reached over and tapped "dismiss" on the screen of her phone as she sat up in bed. 

The morning light shining through the window left a glowing outline around Cheryl's nude body as she was sitting still and wiping the sleep from her eyes. She turned to acknowledge Lucky with a smile. Concern was concealed behind the smile that didn't quite meet her eyes.

"You're going to do great today," Lucky reassured her, reading her current mood. "Who in the world wouldn't like you?"

Her smile became genuine as she let the words sink in. 

"You're so sweet," she chimed as she leaned over him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips before stepping off of the bed. 

He couldn't help but stare at her naked ass as she bent over and began digging through one of the drawers of the dresser. She pulled out a pair of black panties and tossed them on top of the dresser before moving on to another drawer. Soon, she had her entire outfit picked out and lying nice and neatly on the dresser before turning to stare at him once more.

"One for good luck?" She asked. The light from the window shining on her body made her look like some kind of gift from the gods. He smiled at her and threw the thick blanket over to show her his nude and ready body.

She looked him up and down, stopping several times as her eyes met his erection in the morning light. She chewed on her lower lip as she slowly approached him, making an effort to sway her hips from side to side as she moved. The bed shifted slightly as she crawled over his legs and lied down on her side. She followed his body from his throbbing dick and locked her eyes to his as she wrapped her fingers around his cock and lowered her lips.

He could see the morning light shining off of a drop of pre-cum on the tip of his dick as she squeezed and parted her lips slightly enough to kiss the end. She raised her lips once more and his pre-cum was replaced by a small amount of her saliva. She licked her lips and smiled up at him while her hand began to slide up and down.

She looked from his eyes toward her work and dropped her parted lips once more. This time, her mouth was opened a bit wider. Wide enough to take him in. He could feel her warm and soft tongue roll around the side of his cock as her mouth surrounded all of him. She pushed forward until he felt the end of his dick touch the back of her throat, but she learned how to deal with that from experience. She pushed further down until he felt his dick slip past her throat.

She pulled up with a slight gag before looking up at him with an open-mouthed look that said she was ready for him to take over. A small string of pre-cum and saliva clung from her bottom lip to the tip of his cock.

"I have to leave soon," she said in a whisper. 

"Enough said," Lucky answered back as he sat up in bed and rolled Cheryl over on her back as he spread her legs apart and lied on top. 

Her eyes sparkled with lust and excitement as he pushed his hips forward enough to feel the end of his dick push against her pussy. She moaned as he pushed a bit more until he felt the tip slip inside. Her fingers gripped the backs of his arms as he pushed more and more until his hips met hers.

He began thrusting his hips forward and back at a pace that gradually increased until the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh were almost as loud as her shouts of pleasure. Her fingers felt like they were digging deep into his arms, but he dared not stop due to the pain. Her mouth open and her eyes closed, she would orgasm soon enough.

She wrapped her legs around his waist as he pounded himself into her. Her screams turned to pleas for him to continue just before he felt her pussy tighten around him. Her juices leaked out around her thighs and moistened the bed below them as he rammed his cock into her quicker and quicker. He could feel his own orgasm coming soon and was trying his hardest to fuck it right out as soon as possible.

He grunted as he felt shot after shot of his hot cum release into her womb, sending her into yet another orgasm of her own. 

After a few minutes of catching their breath, Cheryl rolled off of the bed and skipped into the bathroom. He could hear the shower turn on as she began singing to herself. He sat up on the bed and looked at the dresser. 

"What are you going to do today?" She asked from the shower as he stood up and walked toward his underwear drawer.

"I have no idea," he answered and it was the truth. He had nothing planned and it wasn't like he could just walk out and go shopping or anything. A smile grew on his lips as he thought of the all the women's reactions to a man walking alone and doing whatever he pleased. That smile turned into a grimace as he thought about the consequences he could have to face.

"Well, whatever you decide to do," she sang out before he heard the shower turn off and the current slide open. "Have fun."

He pulled a shirt out of another drawer and looked over as she walked from the bathroom while scrubbing her body with a towel and tossing it in the hamper behind her. She smiled at him as she grabbed the panties that she had picked out.

"I might read," he said after a moment of thought. "I'm really enjoying that last book you gave me."

"I'm happy you like it," she said as she began pulling her clothes on at a quick pace. "I've gotta go or I'll be late for sure."

"Have a great day," he said to her as she gave him a quick kiss.

"You too," she called out just before the door closed behind her, leaving him alone in the apartment for the first time since they had moved there.

Not but a couple minutes passed before a knock on the door had Lucky opening it. He pulled the door open to find Lois standing just outside the frame with a smile on her face. He smiled back as he took her in visually.

Her long blonde hair was tied up in a large bun and she appeared to be dressed for work. Her button up blouse was pushed out by her large and perky breasts and was tucked into her matching slacks tight enough to see her natural curves.

"May I come in?" She asked with a wink. He moved to the side, allowing her room to step into the apartment before closing the door behind them. 

"You about to go to work?" He asked as he turned to regard the beautiful woman. She was already pressed against him and had his back pressed against the door as her open mouth pressed tightly against his. Her tongue slipped inside his mouth as her hands slid under the elastic of the gray sweat pants that he had chosen for himself for the day.

"I am," she breathed as she pulled her mouth away. Her hands slid over his growing erection and gripped tightly. Her eyes widened in happiness as she dropped to her knees, pulling his pants and underwear down in the process. "I don't have time to have sex, but I just wanted to taste you before I had to leave. Cheryl ran a lot later than I thought she would."

He closed his eyes as he felt the warm breath coming from her open mouthwash over his shaft as her hand held a firm grip on the base. He looked down just in time to see his dick begin to disappear into her mouth as she pushed forward. He could feel her tongue roll around as her lips closed tightly as her head bobbed back and forth. She wanted him to cum as quickly as he could. She wanted to taste him. 

She began moving her head quicker, trying to match the speed that he usually pounded himself into her with. She began to moan as he was sure his dick was leaking a slight amount of pre-cum. She sucked the juices down and continued to shove her head back and forth. He could feel the back of her throat from time to time, followed by a gag from her.

Her hand squeezed tighter around his cock as her free hand cupped his balls gently. He knew that he would be able to release his cum soon. He knew that's what she wanted. 

"I'm going to cum," he announced as a warning to her. His loads were very large and would be difficult for her to swallow all of it. This was the first time that he would cum in her mouth and wasn't sure if she knew what to expect. She didn't stop though. Her head continued to work back and forth as he felt his balls tighten and shaft swell.

With a grunt, he fired his first shot into her mouth. She made a surprised gargling noise as he felt he hand grip a bit tighter. Another shot and she let out a small gag as the stream of cum surely hit the back of her throat directly. He looked down at her struggle as his third shot fired out. She stopped working her head back and forth and focused on keeping as much of his cum in her mouth as possible. It ran out the corners of her mouth as she released his empty dick and pulled her head away to look up at him with widened eyes of surprise. Cum ran down her mouth and chin, dripping to the floor and smeared over the hand that had been gripping him.

"My god," she exclaimed once she swallowed what she was able to. "That was unexpected."

"I tried to warn you," he said with a chuckle as she stood up and walked into the main bathroom to wipe her face off.

"You did try," she admitted as she stepped back out of the bathroom, her face and hands clean. "I hate to run, but I have a late night tonight. A lot to do today."

"I understand," Lucky said with a shrug. "I'll find a way to keep busy."

"That reminds me," she said as she stopped herself from opening the front door. "I'm friends with one of the neighbors on this floor. I've told her all about the two of us."

Lucky gave her a look of concern. Cheryl couldn't find out. It would be over for him if she found out. He didn't want to break her heart and at the same time, didn't want her to break his.

"Don't worry," continued, seeing his concerns. "She can be trusted, especially with all the dirt I have on her. Anyway, she's intrigued by what I've been telling her about you. I think she doesn't believe your skill to be true. Her name's Toshiko and she's just down the hall in room 20 B. Wanna meet her?"

Lucky eyed Lois and then the door. Did he want to extend his list of sex partners already? Did he even have a choice? Lois was a nice woman and he didn't think she would do anything to harm him if he turned her offer down, but just the same why not humor her?

"Sure," he said with a nod. He didn't know if what he was doing was the right thing, but it felt right enough at the moment. He could already feel his erection begin to swell at the thought. 

"Ok then," Lois said with a smile. "Come on."
Old 30-03-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Lois opened the door and Lucky followed. He closed the door behind him and made sure it was locked. Cheryl had given him a spare keycard so he didn't have to worry about locking himself out for any reason. Lois walked quickly down the hallway and Lucky had to almost run to keep up. She stopped at the door and knocked before turning to smile at Lucky once more.

"She's going to love you," she said as they waited for an answer.

The door pulled open and Lucky seen a short, petite Asian woman with shoulder-length black hair that had white highlights running from the roots to the tips. The woman smiled at Lois and then turned her dark eyes to him. Her smile remained, but her expression changed to something else entirely.

"You're lucky?" She asked. Lucky opened his mouth to say something but Lois spoke quicker, causing him to snap his mouth back shut.

"He is," Lois chimed as she leaned in and whispered something to the Asian woman that caused her eyes to widen slightly. "I've gotta go. You two have fun." 

Lois gave Lucky one last wink before dashing to the elevator, leaving him in the hallway with the Asian woman standing just inside her apartment watching him.

"I'm Toshiko," she said in a gentle voice. "Come in."

Lucky followed her into her apartment and looked around to see solid black walls and dark gray carpeting that covered everything except for the dark tiled floor of the kitchen. Other than the design and carpet, her apartment was laid out exactly the same as Cheryl's and Lois's. 

She closed the door behind him and walked into the living room to take a seat on the couch before patting the cushion next to hers. He followed her gesture and sat down next to her and forced himself to look into her eyes. 

Her eyes were dark, almost no color other than a splash of brown, and her smile was small, yet genuine. She wore a tight fitting halter top that showed her small, but perky breasts and her thin and almost bony shoulders. Her shorts were so short that he initially thought they were underwear, but the design on the sides showed him otherwise.

"Lois has been telling me about how gifted you are," she explained, obviously trying to break the ice. "I have a hard time believing a man could be so gifted. Please don't think of me as a man-hater. It's just that I've been with a lot of sex workers and I've never really felt too impressed."

"I'm not offended," Lucky said with a shrug. 

Although the woman was of Asian background, she didn't seem Asian to him. She looked the part, but his experience with Asian women had only been with one other at that point. Heron, the assassin, was as Asian as one could see. Toshiko held the appearance and the name, but spoke and acted like an American. 

"So," she began and cleared her throat. She seemed uncomfortable. Was she waiting for him to initiate the action? He could do that if that were the case.

He leaned toward her and slid his hand behind her head as he pressed his lips to hers. He slid his tongue between her lips and felt hers join in on the dance. He placed his hand on one of her shoulders and moved it down her body. He felt her small but firm breasts before sliding over her tight stomach. She breathed a bit heavier in anticipation as she seemed to focus on her and his tongue. 

He slid his hand over the crotch of her shorts and felt the warmth of her slit through the material. She was ready for him. She was ready to find out if Lois's tales were true. He pulled his head from hers and dropped to his knees on the floor, pulling her shorts off to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties. Her shaved pussy shining in the light for him to stare at for a moment. 

Her frame was so small that he was worried about hurting her. Cheryl had a small frame too, but Toshiko's frame was as petite as he could imagine. She looked down at him with dreamy eyes and a half opened mouth as he pressed his lips against her inner thigh and gave it a kiss. 

He could feel her hands run through his hair as he kissed his way up her inner thigh until her wet pussy was directly in front of his mouth. He pressed his lips to it and gave a small kiss, drawing a soft moan from the woman. 

His ran his tongue up her slit, from the bottom to the top, and she moaned a bit louder. Her fingers gripped in his hair, holding his head as tightly to her pussy as possible. He dove into her with his tongue and began playing with her clit as her legs closed around him. He continued this for a long time as the woman moaned until her body began jerking about and her cunt began spasming. She released his hair as he rose his head and looked up at her.

Her eyes were fixated on him with an expression of wonderment. She opened her mouth to say something, but Lucky was in his mode of expertise and didn't need to hear what she had to say. He stood up and pulled his sweatpants and underwear off, kicking them out of the way. She eyed his fully erect cock with widened eyes as it bounced in the air in front of her. 

She slid her fingers across it as she leaned forward and kissed the tip before pulled back. A small string of cum stretched from the tip of his cock to her mouth as she looked up at him. He dropped back to his knees on the floor and pulled her hips until only her upper body was on the couch cushions. 

She leaned forward and grasped the back of his neck to keep her upright as he lowered her hips until he could feel her hot and wet pussy press against him. She grunted as he pulled her down a bit more, pressing tighter against her cunt. 

She was tight. Almost too tight. He didn't want to hurt her. She closed her eyes as he pushed her down a bit more.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," he whispered to her. She opened her eyes and smiled at him.

"Trust me," she said in a quickened and sharp whisper. "I don't want you to stop."

That was all he needed to hear. He pushed down until he felt his dick stab inside of her, drawing a sharp scream from the woman's lips. She threw her head back as he pushed her down further and further until she was sitting on his lap with his entire dick throbbing inside of her tight cunt. 

He pulled her up by the hips before pushing her back down once more. Her screams didn't let up and her fingers pressed tightly against the back of his neck. He pulled her top off to reveal her breasts as he grabbed them and began pinching one of her nipples. His other hand continued to push and pull her up and down as he impaled her tight pussy with his large and throbbing cock.

"Fuck," she shouted in between screams more than once as he worked her like a puppet. 

Her pussy tightened around him so tightly that he slowed just before her body exploded into motion. She screamed out in pleasure until her voice went hoarse and only whispers were coming out. 

She went limp from exhaustion once she had finished her last orgasm, but Lucky wasn't done. He released the breast that he was working on and placed both hands on her hips once more. He pulled her off of his dick and spun her around, dropping her chest to the couch cushions. He pressed his dick against her exhausted cunt and shoved his cock in once more. 

He had to hold her up, because she didn't seem to have the strength to sit up on her knees, and rammed his dick inside of her over and over again. She attempted to scream, but at best it came out as a whispered cry. Sounds of wet flesh on flesh echoed off of the black walls as he worked himself faster and faster inside of her. 

Her back was covered with small beads of sweat and her hair had become matted to her head as sweat had drenched it as well. She tried to turn and look at him more than once, but the jarring of her body by his pounding kept causing her to plant her face in the cushions.

He finally felt it. He knew it was time. He was going to cum.

He slammed his cock deep inside of the small woman's cunt and filled her womb with his juices. She jerked about as she was filled with shot after shot of his cum until the last drop released. He pulled out and fell backward on his rump.

Toshiko's body remained on the couch with her ass and pussy facing him as he watched his cum pour out and run down her inner thighs as her body twitched from time to time.

Finally, she worked up enough energy to move. She fell off of the couch and pressed her back to the foot as she looked at him in awe. She pulled her shirt back down, hiding her small breasts and grabbed her shorts before speaking.

"Lois wasn't lying," she said in a whisper. "What are you?"

"I'm Lucky," he answered honestly. 

"I feel like I'm the lucky one," she laughed as she slipped her shorts up her legs and lifted her hips enough to pull them the rest of the way up. "Anytime you want to do that again just knock on my door."

"Thanks," Lucky said, unsure of what he should say to the offer. 

"I need a glass of water," the small Asian woman said as she pushed herself up to her feet by climbing up the couch until she found her balance once more. "You want some?"

"No thanks," Lucky said as he stood up and followed her to the kitchen where she filled a glass with water from the faucet. 

"What did Lois whisper in your ear?" He asked, feeling confident enough to openly ask questions. She looked at him from the corner of her eyes as she turned her glass of water up and gulped down every drop before setting it down on the bar and answering him.

"She said to try anal," she answered, appearing a bit bashful. 

"Do you want to?" He asked. She didn't have to feel ashamed about asking such things. He enjoyed it all.

"Not right now," she laughed, appearing relieved by the pressure being lifted. "Definitely some other time. That's something that I've never tried. I'm afraid that I don't have the strength for it after what we just did though."

His Project Lucky magic seemed to be kicking in already. She was opening up to him and seemed to be building a friendship with him. 

"I guess I better get back to my apartment," he said after a moment of silence between the two. "My master is at work until this evening if you change your mind." 

He walked to the door and pulled it open before turning back to the woman. She was standing right behind him.

"Thank you," she said with a shy smile and a wink.

He stepped out of her apartment and heard the door shut as he walked back down the hallway to his own. 

Things were looking much better at his new home for sure. With Cheryl, Lois and Toshiko to choose from any time, he had a good life. He stepped into his apartment and closed the door.

He hoped nothing would change.

T B C
Old 30-03-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 9
chakudye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates TS, please keep going...
Old 31-03-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Part XX

The Search Begins

"Tara was a fool to go in alone," Helen shouted at the screen as the council members argued as to what the next steps should be. She hated the politics of getting things done. That was the only thing that she figured she would miss about Tara.

"Helen, we need to discuss the best plan of action," One woman stated on the screen with a set expression of patience. "We can't just let you go retrieve the specimen without talking over alternative methods."

Helen sat back in her chair and stared furiously at the people on the screen. They were as useless as the UN, she often though. Usually, she didn't have to deal the bureaucracy of it all, but with Tara gone, that left her in charge of her entire region. What good was it to be in charge of the people in charge of you wouldn't allow you the right to do your own damned job?

"I take my assistant with me and we hunt Project Lucky down," she said matter of factly. She paused to make sure she wouldn't be interrupted this time before continuing. "I have placed more defenses in him during the operation than just allowing Tara to fuck him into control."

"We appreciate the hard work you've put into the project Helen," another woman said. "We know you have the capability of catching him, but we don't know how much Tara told him about the operation before she met her end. We must find out what he knows. If he knows too much then he might be prepared for an attack."

"Tara was a fool," Helen agreed with a snap. "But she wasn't stupid enough to tell him too much."

"What you've built is a masterpiece," the first woman spoke up once more. "Nobody here denies your capabilities. Unfortunately, we don't have the same faith in the previous head of your region. It was a terrible mistake on our part giving her the reigns. We just want to make sure that similar mistakes aren't made again."

That sounded like a compliment followed by an insult to Helen. She narrowed her eyes once again and huffed as she listened to them finish the meeting. In the end, nothing had been decided upon. The council would weigh out the pros and cons to what should be done about Project Lucky while Helen was supposed to just set on her thumbs.

Doing nothing wasn't her thing and therefore she decided to take action immediately and the council would just have to wait it out. 

"They'll probably still be talking about what to do when I come back with him," she told her assistant, Ariel, as they packed the necessary gear into bags. 

She was going to get Lucky and she wasn't coming back until she had him. Tara had made a mess of things by going on her own, but this was different. Helen knew what she was up against. She knew that he would have friends with him. He would have powerful friends with him, but she could fix it. She knew just what to do.

The first thing she needed to do was find him. That was going to be a bit harder than it sounded. The tracking device around his neck had been removed or damaged about the same time that Tara's vital signs flatlined. All Helen knew to do was to start with the adoption center that he had been sent to. 

"Everything is ready," Ariel's sweet voice called from behind her. She turned to see Ariel standing in front of two large men. Two men with dead eyes. They might as well be zombies.

Men! Useless!

"Good, let's go," Helen ordered as she stepped into the large van and slid over to make room for Ariel.

She eyed her assistant as she slid into the seat next to her. She envied her appearance in many ways. Where Helen was tall, pale and had long straight red hair, Ariel was a more average height, sun-kissed skin with short black hair. Ariel's face was just round enough, with large doll-like eyes and permanent pouty lips that looked always ready for kissing. Where Helen felt like she herself was too skinny with small breasts, Ariel was all curves, with large and firm breasts.

Although she felt jealousy over the woman's looks, Helen needed Ariel as much as Ariel needed her. Ariel had a sense of logic that she followed at all times where Helen tended to let anger rule her decisions. She knew to trust in her assistant when she was thinking irrational. 

"I contacted the adoption center," Ariel said in a dry voice as she held out a tablet to show her a map. "Lucky was adopted by a woman named Cheryl. The last records we have of her say that she lives in a small house just outside of the city where we're already heading. I suggest we begin our search there."

"I agree," Helen said as she looked away from the tablet and out the window. "What kind of struggles are we going to find when there you think?"

"I think it's likely to find a lot of opposition to our goal," Ariel said as she slid her fingers along the tablet, deep in some other research. "With the abilities that you've given him, he's going to have women from different lines of powerful positions working for him."

"Working for him?" Helen asked, drawing her eyes back to her assistant once more. "Women working for a man?"

"It's possible," Ariel said, not taking her eyes from the tablet. "What you have created is like nothing ever seen before Ma'am. He's not just a man remember."

"Yeah," Helen agreed with a sigh. If it was true that women would be working for him then their work would prove to be tougher than expected. She knew that he would have friends, but how deep would those relationships go when facing life or death?

"Don't worry," Ariel said, still not looking up from her work. "The precautionary measures you took will prove to be invaluable to our success. He can't win."

She was right, Helen thought. There was no way of Lucky getting out of his capture. 

"The real question," Ariel continued. "Is what are we going to do when we get him back? Will he be executed or will he be reworked?"

Helen didn't answer. She had no answer. That would all depend on what they found when they reached him. Would he fight back? Would his women be able to keep them from accomplishing their goals without bloodshed? Too many unanswered questions and no way of answering them until they were there.

"I guess we'll have to wait and find out," she said with a finality in her tone. She didn't want to discuss it anymore. She just wanted to get it done and prove to the council that she could do what they could not.
Old 31-03-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

After two days of long travels in planes and in cars, they finally arrived within the outer city suburbs where they would start their hunt for Lucky. 

The car pulled to a stop outside of a small house. Ariel looked up from her research and smiled at Helen.

"This is it," she said in her sweet voice. "Shall we begin?"

Helen looked from her assistant to the small house. A for sale sign sticking in the yard told her that she would not find him there. She wouldn't find him there, but the evidence would still be lingering around. She nodded to Ariel and the two got out of the rental car.

They approached the front door and Ariel pulled two small picks from the sack that she carried around her waist at all times. A short moment of her fidgeting with the lock and the door was open. Helen stepped inside and looked around.

A door to the left led to a small kitchen and an empty living room sat to the right. Straight head led to a short hallway leading to three doors and a dining room sat just beyond the kitchen. 

"Looks like Lucky's owner moved," Ariel said as she pulled the large backpack off and sat it on the floor before digging into it. She pulled out a large headset with a visor stretched across the front. She handed Helen the headset and began walking into various rooms as Helen strapped it to her own head. 

A flip of the switch on the side created blurry visions of outlines all around her. She twisted the various nobs on the side until she found the setting that she was looking for. Everywhere she looked, she could see Lucky and other women. Mostly he was a black haired skinny woman in various acts of sex, but there were more.

He could see Lucky with a short and muscular black woman. She watched as he shoved her head forward, taking his entire cock into her mouth and down her throat. She turned her head to see Lucky standing a tall and very pretty ginger up against the bathroom wall, pounding his cock into her in a rapid fashion while the skinny black haired woman called to him from the kitchen. 

She walked down the hallway and looked around the room to the left to find Lucky shoving his cock in the ginger's and the black woman's assholes while they appeared to be screaming in pleasure. 

Helen called out descriptions of the women she was seeing to Ariel, while her assistant looked those descriptions up in their documents. 

"The redhead is Vicki," Ariel explained in a monotone voice. "She's the one that Tara killed. I'm unsure of the identity of the black woman."

Helen switched the mode of her visor until she seen a different woman. The woman had a shaved head, only a bit of brown hair showing from her otherwise bald head. She seemed to share some news that upset the skinny black haired woman. She was unable to hear what they were saying, but the woman ended up taking Lucky out of the house and leaving. 

The visions blurred before leaving her in the empty house once more. She described what she saw to Ariel and waited for an answer.

"Possibly a detective named Addison Gay," Ariel finally said as she held out her tablet to show Helen a picture of the woman she had seen.

"That's her," she said. "Did he get in trouble with the law somehow?"

Ariel swiped her fingers across her tablet as she looked for an answer to Helen's question. Her face stuck in a serious and inquisitive expression. Finally, she looked up to Helen with a shocked facial expression. 

"Cheryl was shot at a funeral not too far from here," she told Helen in a whisper.

"Let's go to the church," Helen said as she left the house. There was nothing else for her to see there. 

The ride was quick compared to the long days and nights they had on the way to get here. The church was large, with a large enough parking lot to cover anyone who would want to go. 

They stepped out of the car once more and walked to the church. The doors were unlocked so they stepped inside and looked around. The building was empty and appeared to have a new carpet running up to the front of the pews. 

Helen placed the visor back on her head and switched it to her desired settings as the building became full of people sitting and watching someone in the front talk to them. Behind the woman in the front was a casket. 

"This must have been where they held Vicki's funeral," Helen said as she stepped up toward the front. She found the woman with short black hair there. The woman's cheeks were covered in tears as she cried out for her lost friend. 

The woman's body jerked wildly and slumped to the floor as the crowd of women began running to the door. Helen bent down and watched the blood pour from her stomach before a slight movement caught her eye. She looked up to see someone pulling a gun out of sight just behind the rafters.

"I need to get up there," Helen said as she stared at the location the gun was.

"This way," Ariel said as she guided Helen out the front doors of the church and around the side. A lattice ran up the side of the building, with vines threading through it, leading straight to a window just large enough for a man to fit through. 

"Here goes nothing," Helen said as she began climbing up the lattice. The wood felt sturdy enough to hold her and before long she found herself slipping through the window. 

The heat was almost too much to be bearable as she crawled onto one of the large rafters and switched her visor on again. She looked over to see Lucky crawling toward a woman dressed in all black with a hood on that covered her face. The woman aimed the large rifle down to the crowd, but before she was able to pull the trigger, Lucky was on her. 

Before long, Lucky had the woman on her stomach, with her pants pulled down and shoving his dick into her asshole. She watched as the woman showed signs of enjoying the intrusion until Lucky came inside of her ass. They talked a bit more before Lucky crawled back to the window. Helen watched the woman aim the rifle once more and pull the trigger. 

She crawled back down the lattice and looked at Ariel.

"Lucky had sex with the assassin that shot Cheryl," she stated as she pulled the visor from her head. "Did Cheryl die?"

"No ma'am," Ariel answered without having to look anything up this time. "She was in the hospital for quite a long time before being released."

"Did she get Lucky back when she got out?" Helen asked. 

"I don't know," Ariel admitted with a shrug. "His tracking device was destroyed soon after Cheryl was shot, so we have nothing to go from as far as that goes. Where did Lucky go after the shooting?"

Helen strapped the visor to her head once more and switched it on until she found Lucky standing by the front doors talking to the short black woman that she had seen him having sex with earlier. The detective with the shaved head approached the two and the black woman was quick to retreat.

Helen watched as the detective spoke with Lucky before guiding him into a car and driving off. The transmission ended, leaving Helen puzzled. 

"She wouldn't have taken him to the precinct," Helen said out loud.

"Who? The detective?" Ariel asked as she approached Helen from behind. 

"Yes, Addison I believe you called her," Helen explained as she pulled the visor from her head and handed it back to Ariel. "We have any idea where this Addison lives?"

Ariel looked down at her tablet a bit longer until her eyes widened in happiness.

"I have the address," Ariel said in a chipper tone. "She lives in a cabin way out in the outskirts. Close to where Tara's vital signs flatlined."

Helen's eyes narrowed. They were getting close. Addison might have even been the one to end Tara's life for all they knew. She hoped that they would find Lucky there alone while Addison was away at work, but hoping wouldn't get them anywhere.

"Let's go," Helen said as she walked to the car.

They would soon find the answers they were looking for. Would they find Lucky on this day? Would they be able to return him safely or would they have to kill him? Either way didn't bother Helen and she was certain that her assistant felt the exact same way.

Ariel didn't have the heart to break. She was cold and factual. That's exactly what Helen needed the most. She knew that there was a possibility that she would have to order Ariel to do what she could not. 

How could someone easily kill the thing that they created after all?

TBC

https://javhd.com/en/join
Old 01-04-2020, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.
Old 01-04-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Part XXI

The Dirty Dirty Boy

"I think I'm going to love it at the new firm," Cheryl said through heavy breaths as she bounced up and down on Lucky's cock.

She had jumped him as soon as she entered the apartment. She had a wild look in her eyes and couldn't wait to feel him inside of her, or at least that's what she had said to him as she began undressing as soon as she closed the door behind her. 

Lucky lied on his back on the bed as he watched her breasts bounce in the moonlight. Her pussy pulsating around his dick as he rubbed the tops of her thighs.

"My new assistant is really nice too," she continued as she leaned forward and began grinding her hips back and forth, rubbing her clit against the backside of his shaft. "I'm still not used to having a personal assistant, to be honest."

Lucky reached around her backside and pressed the tip of his finger into her asshole as she continued grinding her hips on him. She cried out in pleasure, but otherwise continued the same pattern of grinds.

"It's also strange that I don't have a boss," she breathed heavily, her face pressed almost against his. "I am the boss."

Lucky hooked his finger further into her asshole and pulled her closer to him as he looked into her eyes. 

"At work," she started in a long gasp. "I'm the boss at work."

He smiled at her. He wasn't trying to get her to take a submissive role in the bed, but he would take it if she was willing to give it up. She cried out as he thrust his hips forward and pressed his lips to her neck before giving her a playful nibble. 

"I have the power to fire people," she started to say but was cut off by another thrust of Lucky's hips and hook of his finger.

"I feel like I made the..." she started to say something, but was cut off as he felt her pussy tighten around his cock. "I'm cumming!"

She threw her body down on his chest and jerked about as he continued to thrust his hips forward over and over again. She cried into his chest as he grabbed her hips and worked her up and down on his throbbing cock. 

She wanted him, but he wanted her just as bad. He had grown used to her. He had grown used to her smells, sounds, touches and couldn't imagine going a day without her. Her warmth felt amazing as it pumped around him. Her hot breath spreading over his chest as he pounding his cock into her over and over created a mix of erotic desires that he couldn't overcome. He knew that his orgasm was approaching. 

His balls tightened and dick swelled, giving him the signs of an upcoming blast of his cum. She could feel it too and screamed for him to cum inside her.

He slammed her down on him one last time and shot load after load of his cum into her womb as she screamed in acceptance. 

Once finished, Lucky released her hips. She lied on top of him with his dick deflating inside of her for a few minutes as she caught her breath before rolling off of him and stepping out of the bed. She made her way to the bathroom and he heard the shower turn on.

"I'm really glad you like your new job," he said as he sat up on the bed and pulled his underwear back on. "I told you."

"You were right Lucky," she said from the shower. A mist began billowing from the open door. "How was your day?"

"It was good," he said thinking about Toshiko and Lois. 

"What'd you do?" she asked.

"Just sat around mostly," he answered and to be honest it was the truth. Having sex with Toshiko was only a portion of the day he had without Cheryl. After he had returned to the apartment, he had picked up the book that he had been reading and got a few more chapters done.

The conversation went as normal as he would have expected. Cheryl asking him little questions here and there and Lucky asking her questions about her new job. She finally got out of the shower and crawled into bed wearing one of Lucky's t-shirts. His shirt looked like a gown on her. 

Within a few minutes, Cheryl was deeply asleep, exhausted from her first day on the job. Lucky lied next to her and stared at the ceiling for awhile until he realized that he wouldn't be able to fall asleep that easily. He quietly stood up from the bed and tiptoed out the bedroom door, closing it behind him. He sat down on the couch and picked the book up once more.

Addison rushed to his head once more before he was able to open the book. He could almost see her face as she smiled at him. He could remember the smell of her burnt eggs as she tried to cook him breakfast in the mornings. Her corny jokes as they walked through the forest around her cabin. He remembered her bright brown eyes as she would look into his and tell him things that made his heart flutter. 

Shaking his head as if the thoughts would release, Lucky angrily opened the book and began reading. 

It was a book about a world where magic and elves ran through fighting other creatures in great battles. Something about the fantasy of the world drew him in more than any other book he had read had been able to do. It helped rid his thoughts of Addison if only for a moment. He was in a section where a dragon was terrorizing a small village and the group had to get together and find a way to fight it. He didn't know how it would be possible for such a small group of elves to fight off a large dragon that could devour an entire village within minutes, but he had faith in them. 

A soft knocking on the door had Lucky placing the book back down next to the couch and walking over to see who was knocking. He opened the door to find Lois and Toshiko standing together and smiling at him.

"Is Cheryl asleep?" Lois asked in a whisper so soft that Lucky had to strain to hear it. 

"She just fell asleep a few minutes ago," he answered. "Everything okay?"

"You wanna come over?" Lois asked with a look that told Lucky everything that he needed to know. She was wanting some more of what she had received in the morning. She had more time this time though. He looked to Toshiko and must have had a questioning look on his face because she spoke next.

"We've been talking and would like to include you in the conversation," Toshiko explained with a shy smile. She was so small that Lucky had to look down to look her in the eyes.

"Sounds fun," he said with a smile as he followed them across the hall to Lois's apartment. 

Once he stepped inside behind them, he closed the door and watched as they continued to walk toward the bedroom in the back, beckoning him with curved fingers.

He followed them into the bedroom, but they didn't stop at the bed. They stepped into the master bathroom where Lucky noticed for the first time that Lois had a large jacuzzi put in to replace the shower that Cheryl still had.

The jacuzzi was already full of steaming hot water and the jets were already on.

Lucky watched as Lois gripped the bottom of Toshiko's shirt and pulled it over her head, revealing her small but firm breasts. Her nipples were sticking out from the cool room air touching them and the steam coming from just beside her off of the water. Lois slowly ran her hands down Toshiko's chest and stomach to grip the waistline of her shorts before pulling them down and revealing her firm ass and shaved pussy. Goosebumps ran up and down the small Asian woman's arms and legs as she looked over to lucky with a wide-eyed expression.

Toshiko turned to stare at Lois, who was still dressed in her business clothes. She worked her slender fingers over the buttons of Lois's blouse as she slowly revealed the blonde's large breasts, covered by a black bra. She pulled the blouse untucked and pushed it off of her shoulders and arms before reaching around her back and unfastening her bra to allow it to drop to the floor. Lois's nipples were erect as well and her large breasts seemed to defy gravity as they did not slump in the slightest. Toshiko dropped to one knee as she released the button of Lois's trousers and pulled them, along with her panties to the floor to reveal a fully nude Lois for Lucky to take in.

Both women stood in front of him in the nude and looked over to him before calling him over. He stepped toward them and Toshiko sat down on the side of the jacuzzi as Lois walked around behind him. The small Asian woman pulled his pants and underwear down slowly, following the fabric with her lips to his skin as she pulled them down. Lois reached around him and pulled his shirt up over his head.

Lois began kissing his back as her hands slid down his stomach toward his cock. Toshiko slid her hands up the back of his legs as her head moved back up. She pressed her face so close to the side of his cock that he could feel her warm breath wash over it as Lois's hands slid closer.

He looked down to see Lois grip his shaft in her hands and Toshiko rolled her head over until her lips were pressed against the soft back of his dick as she looked up to him with her large and dark eyes.

"Toshiko wants to feel your dick in her ass," Lois whispered in his ear as her hands gripped him tightly. 

Toshiko opened her mouth as Lois's hands pulled his dick down until it was aimed directly at her lips. She pushed her head forward and Lucky let out a slight moan to the sudden warmth of the small Asian woman's mouth around his cock.

Lois's hot breath followed every kiss on his back as her hands gripped the very cock that Toshiko was sucking on. Small wet kissing sounds made their way to his ears, driving him crazy.

Finally, Lois released his cock and Toshiko pulled her head back at the same time. Toshiko slid backward from the rim of the tub and into the water with her feet still sticking about of the water as Lois stepped around and stepped into the water before lowering her body in until she was sitting chest deep in the water.

"Come on in," Lois purred. "You need a bath, you dirty boy." 

Lucky didn't need any more prompting than that. He stepped into the water, slowing his movements when he felt how hot the water was. It was a lot hotter than he had anticipated. He slowly lowered himself until he was sitting between the two beautiful women. 
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1