The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-02-2020, 06:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Love found in the skies

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 28-02-2020, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xbadboyx View Post
Yes it’s the best bonk currently. Really amazing. Haha will post an update during weekend.
Looking forward to your juicy update, cheers!
Old 28-02-2020, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

great share, waiting here for more of this really nice story.
Old 29-02-2020, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming.
Old 29-02-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 5
SheevPalpatine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Love this story and hope can read more updates. Tqvm.
Old 29-02-2020, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
SengJoongki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for nice story.

Hope to support here more often. Gam Xia.
Old 29-02-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
NiteEeyees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks TS for nice story and support.
Old 01-03-2020, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, thanks for sharing.
Old 01-03-2020, 04:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8747 / Power: 11
Vivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond reputeVivianchow has a reputation beyond repute

Good writing! Taiwan mm is always lovely.
Old 01-03-2020, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 5
Haha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterHaha5555 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Good story keep it coming
Old 01-03-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 10
Aaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAaronphua86 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

good bro....
Old 01-03-2020, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 7
xbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant future

Thank you everyone for the message! Let’s get back to the story.

The plane landed and was moving to the gate to be dock. I was looking at Amanda and spotted her activating her data roaming.

Me: hey let’s add each other! Do you have WhatsApp? Kakao? Line?
Amanda: *hesitated* I have Line
Me: great what’s your line ID? I passed her my phone for her to searched.
Amanda: *typing on the keyboard* weird I couldn’t find

knowing that such incident were to happen, because she may have set not able to find by ID.

Me: it’s ok. Just scan my line QR code using your line APP. so I quickly took my phone and head into my profile and click my QR code.
Amanda: scanned the QR code and finally she added me. She finally say... your name is Stanley?
Me: yes my name is Stanley, and I quickly took a look at her line name. It was in Chinese... so I said, your name is xxxx in Chinese.
Amanda: yes, but you can call me Amanda.
Me: Ok! And both of us remain silent.

Me: inside me.. I was feeling amazing, firstly seated next to such a beautiful lady. I couldn’t guess her age. Not sure if I should ask her later.

The plane docked, and everyone started standing up. I stand up as well and ...

Amanda: could you help me to take my bag? It’s blue in color at the top.
Me: sure. Let me find *finding in the cabin overhead compartment*
Me: Found a blue bag, took it down and asked Amanda, is it this?
Amanda: yes, this is the one.
Me: passed to amanda. I said wow your bag is a little heavy for a size like you.
Amanda: yes there are many stuff in it.
*vibration* on Amanda phone

Amanda received a call from her colleague back in Taiwan regarding a document that she was doing the day before she flew. She was chatting really quickly and ended the conversation with her colleague.

Me: something happened at work?
Amanda: Yes, there’s some documentation that needs to be submitted and the file is in my computer. I told my colleague to use my computer to get the file.
Me: so is everything settled?
Amanda: should be.

Passenger started moving out of the plane. So did me and Amanda. Once we are out of the plane, I walked with her towards the immigration exit direction.

Me: You look really young, are you in your 20s?
Amanda: *laughed* I’m 34 this year
Me: wow... you don’t look like you are 34. Are you trying to bluff me?
Amanda: no I’m really 34.
Me: at that point of time I couldn’t believe it. I didn’t ask for her to show me any proof as well. But I was speechless. Amanda looked so beautiful, gorgeous, elegant and young.
Me: Ok, I believe you. Guess my age
Amanda: you should be 31 or 32
Me: do I look that old?
Amanda: you look matured...
Me: I’m only 28...
Amanda: laugh, didn’t know you were that young.

Soon we reached the immigration and I told her to go to the counter while I head to the automatic clearance machine.

I head out to the luggage collection area first to collect a few piece of my luggage, took this opportunity to line her.

Me: texted amanda, my luggage is out.
Amanda: ok

Soon I saw amanda walking from the duty free shop. I went to her.

Me: I make a move first. You can take the mrt to Bugis. Just head to the basement and take the mrt. You can message me if anything is wrong.
Amanda: ok, thank you. Let’s keep in touch.

I left the airport and took a grab. Once I reached home, I texted amanda. Have you took the mrt?

Amanda: yes, I’m now finding the hostel
Me: sent her the google map of her hostel
Amanda: don’t worry. I will find it
Me: ok.

About 10 minutes that. Amanda sent me a photo of the hostel signboard. I knew she found it. And its clear.. Amanda is an strong minded women who knows what she wants.

I tried texting amanda slightly later but did not receive a reply. But after an hour, Amanda texted me a photo of Zamzam!

Me: this place has really good food.
Amanda: I ordered and only ate half of it. The portion is too big *laugh*
Me: ah yes the portion at zamzam is slight bigger. How did you find the place?
Amanda: 6th sense. I just feel that this restaurant is good without looking at reviews.
Me: wow. You are good. Such good places could also let you find it.
Amanda: it’s getting late, I’m heading back to the hostel to rest.

-to be continue-

Last edited by xbadboyx; 15-03-2020 at 06:27 PM.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 03-03-2020, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 03-03-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 7
xbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant futurexbadboyx has a brilliant future

Will try to post on every weekend. Hahaha thanks guy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1