The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 29-03-2020, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 5
bryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbryanlailai is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanpand View Post
Was out having a long lunch with z. Had a nice wine pairing lunch and it was nice as the restaurant was relatively empty. So we had a nice discussion on office stuff, how covid affected the entire industry and stuff like this. Was a nice discussion as I gave her my legal view on things etc ....We pulled our chairs closer together and shared a few light kisses.

Had originally planned to go to a cinema but all cinemas closed so that was a spanner in the works. So I booked a nice hotel room since all having discounts now....and drove z there...holding hands while I drove. Then when reach, she looked at me .....and I smiled as we went up to the room.

Watched parasite on Netflix with z in my arms and to the part when the husband was fingering the wife, i took the chance to kiss her neck (her sensitive part) and as she reacted, I slid my hand across her body and rubbed her through her dress. Z moaned softly as I moved under her dress and slid my hands up her thighs, rubbing her thru her panties....she grabbed my hand and whispered ....push it in ......slowly .....

Taking que from z’s soft Whisper, I moved her panties aside and slid my finger into her and started to rub her sensually ....she was already soaking wet and I wanted to make sure that her panties are soaking wet before I pull them off. I
purposely rubbed her slowly even as she moaned faster ....just to build her anticipation and then suddenly without warning i increased my fingering 100x...z gasped and moaned softly ....while jerking her hips to enjoy furiously .....she came and whispered stop ....but I didn’t care, and continued to finger her to a few more climaxes....then I pull my finger out and rubbed her with her panties to soak up all her juices .......

My turn she whispered as she flipped on top of me and we kissed ....pulling her dress off her head as she unbuttoned me ....her Long hair streak across her face as I kissed her ....As I lowered her onto me, our hands together as she moaned and rocked. Loved seeing her rock as her soft cup c bounced in front of me ....

We had wonderful sex and fell asleep. We were awoken by her phone. Shittt !!! She took the call and said...yes slightly late today but leaving ofc soon....was her hubby asking her where she is. I felt hard again and as she was talking to her hubby I climbed behind her and rubbed her love cave with my finger ...could see that z was struggling not to moan and I pushed myself into her doggie style .....

Z ended the call and protested ...have to go home alr ....have to go ...I din care and I just continue to ram ....z moaned ....u are killing me .........ahhhhhhhhhh as she came ......I flipped her over and entered her missionary. Pinning her hands on both sides, I held her as I entered her again....she was so wet and so high that after a few strokes she started to keel her hips again as she came .....

We lay there ...spent.....and after a while....she whispered I have to go ....I dressed her up ....pulling her panties for her, her bra ......her dress .....and drove her back to office to collect her car and she went home ......

As we kissed goodbye she whispered .....it felt so nice.......i joked.....so I assume u will just sleep when u reach home ....she smiles her radiant smile and kissed me again.

Bro....Netflix where got parasite?
Old 29-03-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Nope. While there are feelings between us now, I am not under any illusion that she will choose her family over me and I will choose mine over hers. So while it’s exciting, and the sex was great, to really enjoy it as it is.....cuz every single session may be the last. Just hope that it’s safe to travel soon cuz I can’t imagine our next biz trip together......
Im very touched by this sharing of yours bro...good to know yr own feelings n where both of u are heading...but one never knows the future, anything can happen...love can blossom into........watever it is, u r right, enjoy it while it lasts cos there will be a day it ends...this world is so transient...nothing lasts forever...but for yr next tryst with her why need to wait until yr next biz trip ?? ..btw u haven let us know the colour of underwear she was wearing

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 29-03-2020, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 9
Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlailai View Post
Bro....Netflix where got parasite?
Downloaded the week they got the oscar.
Old 29-03-2020, 01:28 PM
Samster

Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!Ryanpand is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Im very touched by this sharing of yours bro...good to know yr own feelings n where both of u are heading...but one never knows the future, anything can happen...love can blossom into........watever it is, u r right, enjoy it while it lasts cos there will be a day it ends...this world is so transient...nothing lasts forever...but for yr next tryst with her why need to wait until yr next biz trip ?? ..btw u haven let us know the colour of underwear she was wearing
Maroon. Lacy.
Old 29-03-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Maroon. Lacy.
Thanks for the info bro ...very sexy panties she wore

Old 30-03-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 13
mymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of lightmymail is a glorious beacon of light

The Married Godsis - Jol

I got to know Jol from a social app, she was in her early 20s and studying in poly. She was slightly on the meaty side but have the cute and adorable look. We spended months on chatting and meet up. But nothing much happen. She would always call me Kor. Thereafter, she gotten attached with her coursemate, and we drifted apart but still managed to meet up with her once a month or so. I didn’t had any interest in her till one day...

She was having her term break while waiting for her internship to start. That fruitful day she suggested to go for a swim and since am not working then and I agreed. Nothing fancy on her, as she wore a one piece swimming costume. Since it was a week day, we had the whole condo pool by ourselves. We simply just soaked ourselves in the pool and chatted. Soon we started to play with the pool water and splashing water at each other. Don’t know why but I grab her and throw her into the water. She returned and revenged by tickling me. Not sure how she locked her legs around my waist and pulled my hair. We were playing and fighting in the pool. With the messy fight and I gotten hard and poking at her crotch area. The fight went on and on, and getting lesser fight. We were typically grinding each other. Eventually we hugged each other and continued to grind each other. Without any words exchanged, we kissed and I started to finger her in the pool. Soon enough we gotten too horny, and I slipped her swimming costume aside and inserted into her. We were fucking and rocking slowly for almost an hour till i cum all into her. Later she quickly gotten out of the pool and grab her things and went back to her house and leaving me by the pool. We parted and spoken nothing about it.

A week past and we on and off whatsapp each other and nothing mentioned about the incident. We drifted and no news from her.

In late 2018, I bumped into her again. It was like coming to 8years that we didn’t contact each other. Jol had married and turned into a typical aunty type. We exchanged smile and contact. We would text each other once in awhile. In early 2019, after CNY we met up in the morning for breakfast. Nothing much happen till I dropped her off at her blk. And being sexless with my gf (now wife).. I moved in and kiss her. She didn’t reject and we french like 2-3mins. And she suggested to go to her house. We fucked!! And till now we would often meet up just for sex once in awhile.

Next...
My exgf bro gf (still on going)
Ex-colleague SG
Ex-colleague MY
Married PA
Attached girl and now married
Friend Indon helper
SG slutty nurse
Old 31-03-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymail View Post
The Married Godsis - Jol
In late 2018, I bumped into her again. It was like coming to 8years that we didn’t contact each other. Jol had married and turned into a typical aunty type. We exchanged smile and contact. We would text each other once in awhile. In early 2019, after CNY we met up in the morning for breakfast. Nothing much happen till I dropped her off at her blk. And being sexless with my gf (now wife).. I moved in and kiss her. She didn’t reject and we french like 2-3mins. And she suggested to go to her house. We fucked!! And till now we would often meet up just for sex once in awhile.

Next...
My exgf bro gf (still on going)
Ex-colleague SG
Ex-colleague MY
Married PA
Attached girl and now married
Friend Indon helper
SG slutty nurse
This bro is another lucky dude.. had so many unexpected sex experiences.. can share more with us???
Old 31-03-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Tues. a weird day. Got a msg from S my marketing colleague which I had a short affair which I covered here some mths back.....was a surprise. So I turned up for drinks at our usual spot. I was surprised to see Z there as well...both Z and S are good frens and they hung out for drinks at times.....so it was not surprising to see Z there. Then S msg me ...u think u wanna go back to ur ofc to hang out for a while later ? Just like before ....

Seeing her msg made me hard, recalling how I did her on my own desk .....her petite body whimpering under my thrusts.....

Then Z sent me a msg .....notti date in ur ofc later ??

I was siao Liao. So decided to just reply 🤭 to the both of them....it’s evident that I will have to choose ....but it’s difficult. S is petite and young ...and pretty but Z has more “feel”....taller, more attractive and definitely much better sex than S......

Was thinking hard ....cuz i could screw Z almost every other day now from the look of things but S was “seasonal”.....

In toilet now as the gals are drinking ....lol. Tough choices.
Old 31-03-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Tues. a weird day. Got a msg from S my marketing colleague which I had a short affair which I covered here some mths back.....was a surprise. So I turned up for drinks at our usual spot. I was surprised to see Z there as well...both Z and S are good frens and they hung out for drinks at times.....so it was not surprising to see Z there. Then S msg me ...u think u wanna go back to ur ofc to hang out for a while later ? Just like before ....

Seeing her msg made me hard, recalling how I did her on my own desk .....her petite body whimpering under my thrusts.....

I was siao Liao. So decided to just reply 🤭 to the both of them....it’s evident that I will have to choose ....but it’s difficult. S is petite and young ...and pretty but Z has more “feel”....taller, more attractive and definitely much better sex than S......

Was thinking hard ....cuz i could screw Z almost every other day now from the look of things but S was “seasonal”.....

3some looks like the best choice bro

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 31-03-2020, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quote:

I was siao Liao. So decided to just reply �� to the both of them....it’s evident that I will have to choose ....but it’s difficult. S is petite and young ...and pretty but Z has more “feel”....taller, more attractive and definitely much better sex than S......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
3some looks like the best choice bro
Yes, it's a real tough choice for any guy to hv to make...understand yr reasoning to choose 1 and go for S ...but bro Tai_zi21 recommendation is the best of both worlds ...a 3-some ...kills 2 birds with 1 stone so to speak ...haha...Good luck !...Hope u make the right choice

Old 01-04-2020, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, it's a real tough choice for any guy to hv to make...understand yr reasoning to choose 1 and go for S ...but bro Tai_zi21 recommendation is the best of both worlds ...a 3-some ...kills 2 birds with 1 stone so to speak ...haha...Good luck !...Hope u make the right choice
3some is definitely out of the question. Both gals may be willing to have sex with me but having a 3some is definitely Nono for them. In the end, I was helped ...An ex colleague came and joined us and I took the excuse to go back to office with S first as she had to go to another appt ....was a quickie but wild session. Then after that, I went back to join Z and our colleague ....then Z went to my car and I drove to a deserted carpark, pulled Z into the back seat and fingered her non stop for 2hrs.....nice Tuesday night.
Old 02-04-2020, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
3some is definitely out of the question. Both gals may be willing to have sex with me but having a 3some is definitely Nono for them. In the end, I was helped ...An ex colleague came and joined us and I took the excuse to go back to office with S first as she had to go to another appt ....was a quickie but wild session. Then after that, I went back to join Z and our colleague ....then Z went to my car and I drove to a deserted carpark, pulled Z into the back seat and fingered her non stop for 2hrs.....nice Tuesday night.
Fingered Z so much that she totally collapsed in the back seat with her legs on top of my thighs and spread eagled as I made her cum non stop for 2 hrs in the car ....she protested at first but in the end she moaned and just whispered do whatever u wan cuz u are so in total control .....
make me cum again ....she moaned
In the end, all she could do was to moan sensually as her body jerk uncontrollably for the entire time....could feel her whole body weaken as she basically shag out. Could not even climb to the front seat and I had to hug her out of the back car door and she sit in the front seat.
Car was full of our sex smell as I drove with my left hand fingering her under her short dress....z haplessly leaning onto my left hand as she came all the way again in the drive back. She was totally spent by the time we drove back to her car....and she lean on me for 30mins to recover
Old 02-04-2020, 09:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You real very power and lucky also.

Please continue writing your adventures.
Old 03-04-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

After hearing PM Lee announcement, Z and I looked at each other and we just went to my car. Drove to a hotel which I fast hand fast leg booked online and we fucked like rabbits.
Old 05-04-2020, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 19
star69sailor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterstar69sailor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

#worldcup This happened during the world cup. I had vivid memories cos after a fucking rough day at work, i had to sit through one of those eoy gala dinners. It must have been past midnight but i was determined to catch Portugal vs Spain. As i struggled to battle the zz monster, waiting for kickoff, I turned on the people nearby function on wechat. After sending countless mindless "hellos", finally "ding"!. Someone replied! I perked up, with the usual intro pleasantries , our conversations cemtred around world cup and how we were both looking forward to the match.. the profile pic was a face of a young looking local girl, slightly chubby but pleasant enough.

" I see you re 200m away, r we neighbours?"
" Im at bonnie road"
"ahah, im one road down"
… (mindless chatter)
" Y dont i grab a couple of beers and i come over, and we can watch together? Need someone to keep me awake?"
(Long pause)
I sent her a pic of me and my mate taken at the dinner earlier).
"hmm, so r u the one in blue?"
"Haha, for u to find out.. so shall i come over? Kicking off soon!"
After what seemed like forever....
Bingo!
"2 Poker rd, let me know when you're reaching, i'll come down to get you"
I jumped out of my sofa, grabbed my keys, and wallet and left in my shorts (no undies) and my sleeptee.
"Sure, do you need anything from the convenience store?"
(To be continued~~)

Last edited by star69sailor; 05-04-2020 at 07:08 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1