The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2020, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
testking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

any guys want to know how they look like can PM me and I will share their photos.
Old 22-03-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Talking Re: most pervert things done?

Thanks for sharing singlegal!

sometimes I do have dirty and pervert thoughts when I woke up in the middle of the night. I'd say at 3am.. that is where all your sexual beasts went wild!
Old 23-03-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Attended a dance performance with my girlfriend at NAFA a few weeks back to show support for her friend who was one of the dancers performing for charity. I have been lusting for her for years plus i got super soft spot for dancers but i can never make a move as she and my gf were close. That evening she was performing in her white tank top and army micro pants with part of her butt cheeks exposed on stage (i can still remember her ourfit till today). Her performance was not erotic but had modern seductive element to it, like those kpop type. I watched her dance with my bro in full attention the whole time. Good thing my underwear and jeans can hide the bulge 😂

Fast forwars to a few nights back, i was in bed with my gf for sexy time. We normally leave the radio on for music to play in the background. Then suddenly the song which her dancer friend was dancing to that evening came on. When the chorus came, the image of her shaking her hot ass in her army micro pants on stage came to my mind and i came really hard. My cum missiled right into her at top speed and volume. Even my gf noticed the might of it and commented about it. I just told her i was in the mood that night haha. After the explosion, my entire groin went sore for a while.
Old 24-03-2020, 11:44 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 477 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danger89 View Post
found this 2 panties from my female friend while in Japan with her for a concert sniff and fap on her bed before putting it back

the smell is so good

damn disgusting scum u are, why dun u smell the toilet after she pee.
Old 26-03-2020, 12:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future

Quote:
found this 2 panties from my female friend while in Japan with her for a concert sniff and fap on her bed before putting it back

the smell is so good

It must have smell so good that u can pcc!
Wonder how does she look like?
Old 26-03-2020, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

the smell is so good

Quote:
Originally Posted by alea View Post
This looks like very bad hygiene practices.
Actually it's quite normal to see most ladies panties like this after they hv taken them off on reaching home unless they wash it immediately and thoroughly with detergent to get rid of the stains immediately b4 the stains are dried up...tis becos, ladies hv a lot of creamy discharges and urine and blood stains now and then during the day when they are outdoors from their pussy during menses or sexual excitement and even stains at the anus part when the anus is not properly wiped clean after shitting with the toilet paper....to prevent shit stains on underwear esp, everyone shd wash their anus immediately after shitting with a spray of water to the anus

same goes for the guys' underwear, but mostly they r urine, sperm or shit stains, no blood stains...and when it is dried, it becomes difficult to remove from their underwear and the stains are like there permanently...and then hv to buy new underwear to wear for that special occasion like going for a medical check-up to prevent embarrassment to yourself during the examination when the doctor sees your stained suspenders for guys or panties for the gals

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 26-03-2020 at 01:22 PM.
Old 26-03-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
BarringtonPlace deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by testking View Post
any guys want to know how they look like can PM me and I will share their photos.
Normal or nude photos?
Old 27-03-2020, 02:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE

same goes for the guys' underwear, but mostly they r urine, sperm or shit stains, no blood stains...and when it is dried, it becomes difficult to remove from their underwear and the stains are like there permanently...and then hv to buy new underwear to wear for that special occasion like going for a medical check-up to prevent embarrassment to yourself during the examination when the doctor sees your stained suspenders for guys or panties for the gals [/QUOTE]

Just wear full black underwear!
Old 27-03-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BTech View Post
[QUOTE

same goes for the guys' underwear, but mostly they r urine, sperm or shit stains, no blood stains...and when it is dried, it becomes difficult to remove from their underwear and the stains are like there permanently...and then hv to buy new underwear to wear for that special occasion like going for a medical check-up to prevent embarrassment to yourself during the examination when the doctor sees your stained suspenders for guys or panties for the gals

Just wear full black underwear![/QUOTE]
Good recommendation .. U are a clever man...

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 28-03-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Just wear full black underwear!
good suggestion bro, +23 for you
Old 28-03-2020, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 10
bloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of lightbloodbandit is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by testking View Post
I got wife's sisters to share as well!
Old 31-03-2020, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
justawalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw my neighbour drying her panty, heres the panty

Old 31-03-2020, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 22
BTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of lightBTech is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by justawalker View Post
Saw my neighbour drying her panty, heres the panty

You got a good camera...can even see the pores of the material !! Lolz
Old 31-03-2020, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 10
SexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of light

Many years back I was visiting Prague. Stay in the hostel and happened to sleep next to locked-bathroom door. At night I heard someone took shower and I could see there was light coming out of the door. Somehow you could peep all the way through the wooden door Angmo chick
Old 01-04-2020, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
justawalker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
You got a good camera...can even see the pores of the material !! Lolz
Flashlight can easily do the effect lol