The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > KL - Malaysia's Finest!

Notices

KL - Malaysia's Finest! Malaysia's pulsating capital city never fails to thrill!

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
KL Swing

Hi there, my girlfriend and I will be in KL next weekend and we are currently looking at at the following options:

Option 1: Solo male watcher.
Looking for a white/black/Chinese/Japanese/Korean male above 18 to watch us fuck. You can jerk yourself off but strictly no physical contact with her. You can cum on her face if you can shoot far enough.

Option 2: Same Room Sex/Swap
Looking for a couple of the above mentioned race for SRS. No swapping necessary unless all are agreeable. If we do swap, it will be without protection and full creampie. All parties must be DD free and non smokers.

Option 3: Director
Looking for a male of the above mentioned race to direct us. You can tell us to do anything as long as it doesn't involve too much physical pain and physical contact with yourself. Free free to jerk off though. Video taking is welcome also as long as it is shared with us.

Option 4: Ladyboys
Looking for a couple (male & ladyboy) to join us for SRS or swap, condoms must be used if we do swap.

Any other ideas do PM me and maybe we can work something out. Looking at 15th/16th/17th November from 8pm to early next morning.
Old 09-11-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
witwicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: KL Swing

PMed u.

Single 29 yo male. I can observe and direct.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 650 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: KL Swing

We found a white couple to spend the night with already. Thanks to all who applied.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1