The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do u cheat on your wife? Married bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by boboriz View Post
Based on my experience in having affair or 1 night stand it thrilling as you are trying
New pussy to bang with. But after doing it for years karma hit me hard till I fell hard take me years to be back to where I am now.yes you can fuck here and there but to a point where you gonna lose your wife and kid it a teribble road no one can bear the pain.
Like what was advised to me. We can cheat our wife but we can't cheat our God
Karma only waiting for right time to strike.i hope my post did not hurt any bros feeling just sharing what I been thru lost 17 years of marriage and the worst is losing your kid
i don't have a kid. but i know the feeling of losing "everything" u hold dear to yourself. feel u bro.
Old 12-04-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5491 / Power: 10
Continental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond reputeContinental has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedevil666 View Post
yes, it is still cheating. from a guy pov, receiving a hj has no emotional attachment. it is less "addictive". imo, it is easier to get out of a hj massage parlor than to get out of a relationship with another girl. whether it is a mistress, SB, FB or even ONS, it is pretty tempting to keep having another girl when the previous one ends. it is a vicious cycle.

and ask any girl, it is more likely that they will forgive if it is a paid sex. when they know they have lost u in your heart, then confirm gg.
Thanks for agreeing brother that so long as the other partner doesn't know, it is still cheating for as long as any kind of sex is involved, like you mentioned FBs, SBs or SDs, ONS, FLs, WLs and so on and so forth. Agree with you that FLs and WLs are easier to detach as they are one time paid transactions, the lesser of the two evils for guys than maybe FBs for both sexes especially FBs involves quite an emotional and love attachment with each other over an extended period of time. Sad to know that they still carry on their illicit relationships nonetheless not caring if it is fair to their partner or not. Of course, for those who have lost each other's heart as you say is best to divorce.

( Click to show/hide )
Not active in points exchange. IOU 2nd round :- ejectjoy, Steventan, Clouboutin, SK3636, kopigaogao, hamsapkwai, essinine, simplyunperfect, powerkid, Smoky7, twin towers, HC NEWBIRD, passerbyer...To return faster, PM me your latest post
Old 12-04-2020, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

bros and sister on this thread. stumbled upon here and am also in sort of a blurry situation at the moment.

left my ex company years ago and since then, have always kept in touch with one female colleague via text or casual meetup occasionally. so we’ve been chatting on almost a daily basis, but sometimes if we’re really caught up, then we both will try and catch up via text message.

as mentioned this has gone on for years and both of us are married with kids. it’s like we are each our confidantes where we share our closest thing - sexual / non sexual, our grievances with our possible when available and everything else under the sun. for a fact though, we do know each other’s spouses but not that close though.

to be honest, on my side i do have a liking for her but of course the chances of any ‘affair’ happening is low we both of us have kids and our own commitments. now a kind sister here has advised me that no lady would be chatting so long and share secrets with a guy if it’s just a ‘normal’ friend but till date i haven’t got the courage to broach this topic with ex colleague.

for the experienced bro and sis here, what would your take be on this situation and what kind of a relationship would you categorised this in your honest opinion? affair? or just casual r/s between 2 long terms friends? or anything else u feel is happening in this situation since were all affected by this CB.
Old 12-04-2020, 02:51 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Everyday eat prawns sometimes must have fish .

Government encourage everyone to venture overseas and gain more experience We must continuously learn new skills and experience to be ready for the future
Old 13-04-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post
bros and sister on this thread. stumbled upon here and am also in sort of a blurry situation at the moment.

left my ex company years ago and since then, have always kept in touch with one female colleague via text or casual meetup occasionally. so we’ve been chatting on almost a daily basis, but sometimes if we’re really caught up, then we both will try and catch up via text message.

as mentioned this has gone on for years and both of us are married with kids. it’s like we are each our confidantes where we share our closest thing - sexual / non sexual, our grievances with our possible when available and everything else under the sun. for a fact though, we do know each other’s spouses but not that close though.

to be honest, on my side i do have a liking for her but of course the chances of any ‘affair’ happening is low we both of us have kids and our own commitments. now a kind sister here has advised me that no lady would be chatting so long and share secrets with a guy if it’s just a ‘normal’ friend but till date i haven’t got the courage to broach this topic with ex colleague.

for the experienced bro and sis here, what would your take be on this situation and what kind of a relationship would you categorised this in your honest opinion? affair? or just casual r/s between 2 long terms friends? or anything else u feel is happening in this situation since were all affected by this CB.
i feel u bro.
am in such a situation myself.. but i keep telling myself e friendship is far more impt den e forbidden fruit..
n oso e trust tht was built over time.. once broken.. will nv go back to e same again..
juz my 1 cent worth.
Old 13-04-2020, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
VoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVoicesWithin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by curious11 View Post

Exactly the same situation too. Abit blur now. Sigh. Got to know a lady 2 yrs ago. She is married with kids. I am too. We chatted everyday and all topics. We got along very well. Became confidantes. Became best friends. We knew we liked each as friends and told each other there can be nothing more. Then one day, we made a mistake. We kissed. After that, we lost control and became lovers. Suddenly all the dynamics changed. There were many expectations from her. We quarrelled often. She became very unreasonable. As I type this now, we are having a cold war. She blocked me. I don't want to contact her either. I regretted getting intimate with her. I lost my best friend.

I will tell you the obvious. Once you start down that road, there is no turning back. You will lose her as a best friend. Here is the not so obvious. Lust and desire are impossible to beat. Every man will think he can manage it. The fact you are curious whether she likes you reveals it ady. After knowing she likes you - isnt it obvious Sherlock - what do you do? The wheel starts churning by itself. Good luck bro. Dont end up like me. But if you do, I can use some company.
Old 14-04-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
BowBow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boboriz View Post
Based on my experience in having affair or 1 night stand it thrilling as you are trying
New pussy to bang with. But after doing it for years karma hit me hard till I fell hard take me years to be back to where I am now.yes you can fuck here and there but to a point where you gonna lose your wife and kid it a teribble road no one can bear the pain.
Like what was advised to me. We can cheat our wife but we can't cheat our God
Karma only waiting for right time to strike.i hope my post did not hurt any bros feeling just sharing what I been thru lost 17 years of marriage and the worst is losing your kid
I feel you ... I do have fair share of thrill and doesn’t really think about karma till it strikes on me ... hard fall and it’s a very expensive lesson...
Old 14-04-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 555 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoicesWithin View Post
Exactly the same situation too. Abit blur now. Sigh. Got to know a lady 2 yrs ago. She is married with kids. I am too. We chatted everyday and all topics. We got along very well. Became confidantes. Became best friends. We knew we liked each as friends and told each other there can be nothing more. Then one day, we made a mistake. We kissed. After that, we lost control and became lovers. Suddenly all the dynamics changed. There were many expectations from her. We quarrelled often. She became very unreasonable. As I type this now, we are having a cold war. She blocked me. I don't want to contact her either. I regretted getting intimate with her. I lost my best friend.

I will tell you the obvious. Once you start down that road, there is no turning back. You will lose her as a best friend. Here is the not so obvious. Lust and desire are impossible to beat. Every man will think he can manage it. The fact you are curious whether she likes you reveals it ady. After knowing she likes you - isnt it obvious Sherlock - what do you do? The wheel starts churning by itself. Good luck bro. Dont end up like me. But if you do, I can use some company.
same sentiments - fear of losing ur best fren..
Old 14-04-2020, 08:02 AM
Samster

curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
i feel u bro.
am in such a situation myself.. but i keep telling myself e friendship is far more impt den e forbidden fruit..
n oso e trust tht was built over time.. once broken.. will nv go back to e same again..
juz my 1 cent worth.
no 1 cent worth bro. any sharing is fine. true it’s friendship that i value as like you say, it’s built over years.

Quote:

thanks for your feedback.. i guess what i’m trying to get is closure? as in does she feel the same about how i feel for her? to a certain extent i think i may not be the only one she chats to but i can’t be sure, pardon me for my biased feeling that i think somehow ladies get away with having to chat with multiple people but for guys maybe not as lucky?
so in that sense personally for me it’s like i’d close an eye to those and just treasure what i have with her.
the question to my bro’s is then, was it worth finding out that you really liked each other? for VoicesWithin the question would be, was it worth the trade off of finding it out? like you say, once i know she has likings for me, can we control each other like your experience or we may start something that we can’t control..
Old 14-04-2020, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 784 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2606 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
.. Once you start down that road, there is no turning back. .
Some roads are like that, once you've gone down one way for too long and too far, it's impossible to turn back and take another branch. Maybe, can have hope only in the next life

Sometimes when presented with options, you got to examine and be truthful to suss out what are the logical outcomes for each option. And if you're not going to go all the way, might as well don't start anything at all. Painful, but saves your effort.
Old 02-05-2020, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Tenby3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Would she believe that all this was just a fantasy and in comes reality?
Personally you shouldn't regret. It is not suitable. Is it right to give up the marriage since sin already committed ? Be it whether spouse expose or kept in the dark. Even oneself heading for divorced, one should never expect your affair will come back. Getting into the affair / relationship was it about one life liberation? Would we be conscience free ?
Old 05-05-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Some roads are like that, once you've gone down one way for too long and too far, it's impossible to turn back and take another branch. Maybe, can have hope only in the next life

Sometimes when presented with options, you got to examine and be truthful to suss out what are the logical outcomes for each option. And if you're not going to go all the way, might as well don't start anything at all. Painful, but saves your effort.

sounds like this is spoken from experience.. care to share?
Old 24-06-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
Yes, cheated on wife and every girlfriend since. I finally accept myself as I am and admit I am not ever going to restrict myself to fucking one woman. I finally found someone who understands that and loves me 100% anyway. So now I fuck freely and come home to a giving woman who will do anything to please me. Its the first time I feel totally myself in a relationship and have 100% honesty with my GF. And her acceptance of me makes me love her more than anything and I will never leave her.
So she gets to fuck whoever she wants to also?
Old 24-06-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 6
Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!Firefly94 is one of the Best!

I go for massage which includes hj, but usually they cant get me hard. So i opt for more massage instead.

No prob piaking my wife thou.
Old 24-06-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tzeryin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deleted.....

Last edited by tzeryin; 07-07-2020 at 05:42 PM. Reason: deleted
Advert Space Available