The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-05-2008, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
sexhorny is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
age to get marry

most girls would get married at 25-26 otherwise (cant get marry already). i overheard a lady saying that if she does not get marry at 28 she would not get marry. i think the difference between guys and women are women cant afford to get marry at later age guys can still marry at 35 if they have charm and money. once women have reached 30 their looks disappeared and figure go fat. and guys would rather marry a young girl cos have more time to admire her body
Old 31-05-2008, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of
Re: age to get marry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexhorny View Post
most girls would get married at 25-26 otherwise (cant get marry already). i overheard a lady saying that if she does not get marry at 28 she would not get marry. i think the difference between guys and women are women cant afford to get marry at later age guys can still marry at 35 if they have charm and money. once women have reached 30 their looks disappeared and figure go fat. and guys would rather marry a young girl cos have more time to admire her body
bro,i don't quite agree with u on the part u mentioned of the women.
who says women cant afford to get marry aft 30??
lf the woman is veri rich,she k go under the knife 2 get herself 2 look veri veri pretty,+ the other high tech solutions 2 looking youthful 4 every men & women.
$$ is the wonder of tis world.
$$ k do magic.
Old 31-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 16
PepeReina deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPepeReina deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Marriage is be obsolete in this age... Why bother?
Old 31-05-2008, 05:11 PM
Samster

Location: Shanghai - Where boobies and pussies comes with a price.
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 21
OceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to allOceanEleven is a name known to all

Quote:
And the gist of your thread is???

什么是舍得?舍得是必须先舍而后得。
Old 31-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
plop1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I disagree with your statement as you don't have any proof or statistics reports stating that women want to get married at 25-26 or even not get married when they are past 30 yr old...

I know some women who still look very attractive in their mid 30s....they look like late 20s rather.....

Thing about marriage is whether one can find a compatible partner....I know friends who got married just after 20s, and friends who got married only when they are in their 30s....

And what's the thing about guys marrying younger girls??? Somehow there's no facts to any of the thing you state....
Old 31-05-2008, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 204 / Power: 20
shoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samstershoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samstershoutcast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanEleven View Post
And the gist of your thread is???
school holidays start liao lor
Old 01-06-2008, 08:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

science & technology r veri veri advance these days.
science & technology has gone beyond wat mankind thought they could do many yrs ago.
science & technology has shown that those old mindset r no longer in place.

welcome 2 year 2008, bro sexhorny
Old 01-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 21
gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!gilagila100 is one of the Best!

Errmm ... I personally think as a girl ages beyond 30 years old they tend to get so used to be a bachelorette and this makes it even harder to get married ...

Eligible bachelors older than them becomes even less and it is still not common for local girls to go for younger guys.

Somehow, I am not sure why but the older a lady is, the more pickier they are (my own personal experience but of course you can cite a different examples).
Old 01-06-2008, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 16
lblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlblittlebear is a Helpful and Caring Samster

While I agreed that what TS said is not 100% true, it's close to 80% in reality, based on what I observe among my friends, colleagues, relatives etc.

For women, quite many would want to marry before 28 so that they can still have a few years before they really start to have kids. Many would not want to marry or give birth the moment they are mid 30

While it's true that many women can still look very young when they are in mid 30s, physically, they are not and it's risky to have kids in late 30's (may not be possible for some of them in the first place at such age)

On the other hand, men can still have "good market" when they are in mid 30s as they are more financially stable and no problem in getting the younger girls.

Of course, there are exceptions to the above such as getting married in late 40 or 50's for some women.
Quote:
Originally Posted by plop1 View Post
I disagree with your statement as you don't have any proof or statistics reports stating that women want to get married at 25-26 or even not get married when they are past 30 yr old...

I know some women who still look very attractive in their mid 30s....they look like late 20s rather.....

Thing about marriage is whether one can find a compatible partner....I know friends who got married just after 20s, and friends who got married only when they are in their 30s....

And what's the thing about guys marrying younger girls??? Somehow there's no facts to any of the thing you state....
Old 01-06-2008, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 17
Tom_Jerry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTom_Jerry deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Qns: Age to get marry?

Ans: When the "feel" come then it is time...

(T_T)
Old 01-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
hang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of lighthang37 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom_Jerry View Post
Qns: Age to get marry?

Ans: When the "feel" come then it is time...
agree.. when both have feeling then will consider the issue..
Old 01-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 17
VanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVanHouten is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
guys can still marry at 35 if they have charm and money. once women have reached 30 their looks disappeared and figure go fat. and guys would rather marry a young girl cos have more time to admire her body
Very true for this part.

Side track a little about local men.

Singapore lots of rich men. They are filthy super rich. Drive luxury cars, good job, good income. Nice woman also. They can have all kind of pussy they want. They can even share free pussy with you.
Old 01-06-2008, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
dickster_99 is Cool - loads of Potential

Although there are women who are more than 30, but in fact they look younger than what they are. If they have the money, they will always look good. The thing to look for is actually the inner beauty.
Old 01-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoutcast View Post
school holidays start liao lor
Ya I remember this TS planning to keep 4 mistresses by earning 10K in the Thai Ger thread and now planning to get married here

Either June school holiday or another clone trying to clock up posts.
Old 01-06-2008, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gilagila100 View Post
Somehow, I am not sure why but the older a lady is, the more pickier they are (my own personal experience but of course you can cite a different examples).
Have to agree on this point.

Some are so confident of themselves that they are like that. I am 'lucky' to have gotten into this scenario with a girl wo is OLDER than me. Still taking her trime to choose the best among her suitors. Now damn du lan cos she makes each and everyone of us feel like we owe her love, care and doting.

I am trying to get myself out of that situation without trying to sound like I du lan or ungentleman.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1