The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 27-12-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 16
SgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of light
Seeking Advice (Thai WL)

Hello fellow Samster bros, I have an enquiry to ask in order to better understand the situation and to clarify on my doubts.

My question is:
- What does it mean when a lady says that she likes you repeated times even though you did not give her an answer to her reply?
- She wanted to buy me a gift, in which I rejected her goodwill and she got very pissed off.
- She cried when she knows that you are leaving back to SG.

This is not a troll post, thank you.
Old 27-12-2015, 09:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Seeking Advice (Thai WL)

this must be your 1st time in Thailand with WL
Old 27-12-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

SgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of lightSgBoy86 is a glorious beacon of light

I get your meaning liao.

Khob khun krab.
Old 27-12-2015, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Bro TS

Follow the golden rules..
https://samsforum.com/showpo...74&postcount=1

We can only advise you, its up to you whether to take our advice or choose to personally experience the torrid times with the WL / FL / ML that you thougt she feels for you.

Big Huat Arh !!!

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 27-12-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu Song Jr View Post
Bro TS

Follow the golden rules..
https://samsforum.com/showpo...74&postcount=1

We can only advise you, its up to you whether to take our advice or choose to personally experience the torrid times with the WL / FL / ML that you thougt she feels for you.

Big Huat Arh !!!
Noted with thanks bro.

HUAT AH!
Old 27-12-2015, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 9
minahlovers is a Helpful and Caring Samsterminahlovers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgBoy86 View Post
Hello fellow Samster bros, I have an enquiry to ask in order to better understand the situation and to clarify on my doubts.

My question is:
- What does it mean when a lady says that she likes you repeated times even though you did not give her an answer to her reply?
- She wanted to buy me a gift, in which I rejected her goodwill and she got very pissed off.

More tests need to be done.
Old 27-12-2015, 04:22 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SgBoy86 View Post

My question is:

It means that you have the honor of being earmarked as one of her potential ATMs.

These girls usually have about 5 to 6 men simultaneously. They are a source of income even though they have gone back to SG, UK, USA etc because each of them thinks that they are special.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 27-12-2015, 04:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
It means that you have the honor of being earmarked as one of her potential ATMs.

These girls usually have about 5 to 6 men simultaneously. They are a source of income even though they have gone back to SG, UK, USA etc because each of them thinks that they are special.
and coz most of them get to raw her..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1