The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2015, 02:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
This is how you'll end up if you marry a Whore

Singaporean man dies after jumping from bridge in Thailand

A Singaporean man died in Thailand yesterday (Dec 22) after he jumped from a pedestrian bridge and was then hit by a car.

Chinese evening dailies Lianhe Wanbao and Shin Min Daily News named the man as 47-year-old Goh Chee Meng.

They reported that he had gone to Chum Phae, in the north-eastern province of Khon Kaen, to look for his wife and daughter to repair their strained relationship.

Instead of reconciling, Mr Goh and his wife had a heated argument, Bangkok Post reported.

The latter then drove off towards Bangkok, while Mr Goh headed to a pedestrian bridge nearby and leaped.

The driver of the car that hit Mr Goh told Bangkok Post that he was unable to avoid the accident due to Mr Goh's sudden action.

Mr Goh had married his wife in Singapore on Feb 28, 2013, Shin Min reported. The couple have a three-year-old daughter.

Shin Min added that Mr Goh often visited the two in Thailand after they started living separately.

Reports by Shin Min and Wanbao said that Mr Goh had just applied to buy a flat in Singapore, and was planning to ask his wife and daughter to live there together as a family.

HELPLINES
Samaritans of Singapore (SOS): 1800-2214444
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800-2837019
Sage Counselling Centre: 1800-5555555
Care Corner Mandarin Counselling: 1800-3535800
[email protected]
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-12-2015, 02:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 11
ahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of lightahpiao is a glorious beacon of light
Re: This is how you'll end up if you marry a Whore

How do Boss know this girl is a whore?
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
A Singaporean man died in Thailand yesterday (Dec 22) after he jumped from a pedestrian bridge and was then hit by a car.

Chinese evening dailies Lianhe Wanbao and Shin Min Daily News named the man as 47-year-old Goh Chee Meng.
Old 24-12-2015, 02:43 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post
How do you know she is not a whore?
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 24-12-2015, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 14
cuscorex92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

whore or not, 一家不知一家事,家家都有本难念的经
Old 24-12-2015, 11:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24833 / Power: 24
hamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond reputehamsapkwai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahpiao View Post
Yah lor i think she is a Nuclear Scientist specializing in Nuclear Fission and Micro Bio Emission Energy and she is smart enough to recognize that We Singaporean guys are dumb asses to be so easily fooled by them .
Old 24-12-2015, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 9
wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!wangzzz is one of the Best!

The HELPLINES got 4 Institutions.

they should include yr Golden Tips no.4.
whores are for fucking,
not loving.

maybe yr Public Affairs Dept can highlight to SPH.

X
Old 24-12-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

Stay single better no stress.
Old 25-12-2015, 02:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 20
Zoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuan Aik Hong View Post
Stay single better no stress.
Agree. Love is tiring. And man does not need love feeling to cum.
Old 25-12-2015, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Most whores in the country comes from the Northern East, Issan region.
Old 25-12-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 0
Kuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond reputeKuan Aik Hong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoick View Post
Agree. Love is tiring. And man does not need love feeling to cum.
To handle a woman is so much tired . Dont know what their mind think about?
Old 26-12-2015, 07:43 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 0
hugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond reputehugs has a reputation beyond repute

These posts are funny

Belated Christmas all
Old 26-12-2015, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Bros
I guess Boss is trying to put a message across to cheongsters in the forum as more and more bros here are falling for WL / FL / ML.

Its an Advice ( not Advise hahaa ) that Boss gave all bros
Better stick to the golden rules lah

Big Huat Arh !!!

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Old 26-12-2015, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Every story have its own problem which we don't understand.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1