The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2020, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold
Looking for vietnam wife to apply for 5 room bto

Hi bros with vietnam girl kangtao

Do u know any of your vietnam girl looking for husband to settle down in sg? , every month they can keep do fl or ktv girl and give me $1000 pocket money i not ask for much. Although their abalone maybe not so fresh and premium grade new zealand organic from the wild but i still can accept vietnam brand canned abalone as long as they know how to service me.

Or maybe they tired of the sex industry and want to settle down for real with a nice loving hubby... like this we can rent out the normal rooms for income and maybe some part time job still can easy pass life. In this scenario she won't need to give me pocket money, maybe i will go to work everyday and she can just stay at home to look after our kids, do housework etc. When our tenant see her bend over to scrub the floor maybe he get horny and she can earn some extra money to spend, i won't tax any

Btw the bto will be under 2 person name so she should also come up with 50% of the money to be fair
Old 10-08-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for vietnam wife to apply for 5 room bto

You just won the 'Stupid Post of the Day' award.
Old 10-08-2020, 09:36 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 893 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
You just won the 'Stupid Post of the Day' award.
not only that time to report to ICA already.
Old 10-08-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If can come out 50% of the money, why will she wants an horny old man, look for her own toy boy better.
Old 10-08-2020, 09:54 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 20
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Maybe 15 years ago
Sgp passport in their eyes is very big .
Now the more capable one will choose to stay there anytime over sillypore.

Your post I got to say it’s the funniest cock post of the year so far . Keep it up.
Old 10-08-2020, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 833 / Power: 4
peeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to beholdpeeboy75 is a splendid one to behold

I think u are about 15 years too late to post this...15 years ago, yeah, many will flock to take up the offer. Nowadays they will secretly laugh behind your back
Old 10-08-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Very wasted looks like i am 15 years too late??

Bro i am not okt, which hubby will pimp out his wife. But if wife work outside i juz take it as a job loh
Old 10-08-2020, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 14
dytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud of

Bro, this is such a funny post haha.. Most Viets I know can’t read English, maybe better to send this message to Mummies & Daddies who are in the KTV scene. Anyway, good luck! For $1000 a month, not worth it to have a fake marriage and get on the wrong side of the law! Stay safe bro ha!
Old 10-08-2020, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 11
ginta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyginta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Joker of the day .
Old 10-08-2020, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro you don't know foreigner cannot put their name in BTO? If divorce still have to give her matrimonial, eat you until in debt. San si before marry.

Vietnam girls choosy and those materialistic if she don't like you, if no look average and physique at least a pass or don't have stable income they won't bother.

Average sg guys are becoming like 3rd world people soon with the suspected discrimination of company/ foreign boss prefer employing foreigners PMET overtaking our jobs lol, too many foreigners. SG guys no more like before.

Do NS, retire becoming security to serve the rich foreigners at their condos, forever servant in own country.
Old 10-08-2020, 03:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Still plenty of dishwasher n cleaner jobs available here... If still not satisfied can upgrade to be security guard ; -)
That's what NCM n co. told us in the video recently.
Old 10-08-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlnjewel View Post
bro you don't know foreigner cannot put their name in BTO? If divorce still have to give her matrimonial, eat you until in debt. San si before marry.

Vietnam girls choosy and those materialistic if she don't like you, if no look average and physique at least a pass or don't have stable income they won't bother.

Average sg guys are becoming like 3rd world people soon with the suspected discrimination of company/ foreign boss prefer employing foreigners PMET overtaking our jobs lol, too many foreigners. SG guys no more like before.

Do NS, retire becoming security to serve the rich foreigners at their condos, forever servant in own country.

enjoy them max by going to visit them in vn and maintaining that well to do aura in you... be a miser at the same time and slowly let her true colors reveal.

by then u have already have your share of good memorable times with her without having to be committed on papar.

sinkies jin lugi one, if they choose to marry.
Tons of application to ICA and worst if she decides to fly back to her homeland forever, u r in limbo.

Dont talk love anymore in this era.

Got money just play all the way
no money more so better not marry.

Pray for good health and enjoy simplle lifestyle.
ownself jaga own finance well..
Old 10-08-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 5
edwinball is a Helpful and Caring Samsteredwinball is a Helpful and Caring Samster

what did i just read 🤣🤣

sammyboy become new tinder for viet zhabor alrd isit haha
Old 11-08-2020, 04:36 PM
Samster

Actually i was inspired by vpremium girl Queen. If only i can enjoy such a beautiful wife with fresh tender pink abalone everyday and she can work and earn money for me some more, what a wonderful life that will be
Old 11-08-2020, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3167 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Actually i was inspired by vpremium girl Queen. If only i can enjoy such a beautiful wife with fresh tender pink abalone everyday and she can work and earn money for me some more, what a wonderful life that will be
Bro this is their job. They act how U want them to be. That’s why men always go out makan....it’s to have the experience wife doesn’t give ok. Pay enjoy and forget. In life unless u are fucking handsome or rich, don’t bother with any ‘if’. Seriously I know there are a lot of long hearts out there...but seriously also asking $1k a mth from fl as 保养费. I seriously look down on u buddy, bloody disappointment to us men when U request money from fl. U also cannot decide wat u want, maybe this maybe that, how U expect woman to ever consider being with u. Go upgrade urself to be a better man pls before posting this type of nonsense here. I am usually very chill with cheonging and affairs but using fl’s money when they sell their bodies just for u, that I cannot tahan.

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1