The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2020, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
checkery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthonysoon View Post
Puki Mak! Who's the bastard who tip off the cops about this fuck-port in Loke Yew Road? It got raided on Tuesday, Sept 22nd. Now 11 girls less in the KL market to fuck...

Also, Sakura and Jin Sha, both reflexology/massages centres in Kepong, got raided by DBKL a few days ago. That's why nowadays . I only fuck freelancers in their private homes...

Oo is it OYO guest house ?
Old 27-09-2020, 02:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Puki Mak! Who's the bastard who tip off the cops about this fuck-port in Loke Yew Road? It got raided on Tuesday, Sept 22nd. Now 11 girls less in the KL market to fuck...

Also, Sakura and Jin Sha, both reflexology/massages centres in Kepong, got raided by DBKL a few days ago. That's why nowadays . I only fuck freelancers in their private homes...

all bcoz of you loh... post more info on other ports to make it easier for mib.....
Old 27-09-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
all bcoz of you loh... post more info on other ports to make it easier for mib.....
What is the purpose of this forum bro ? Is it sharing right ? Without him and all other guys like you then how newbies like me know where to cheong ?

Police just don't really want to clear all ports. If they want they surely can do that quickly ! No need to get hint from anthony in this forum or from some sources tip off. It's very funny having that thoughts haha

Anthony, don't worry much, just PM info for who you trust in case of particular FLs. For port addresses I think police know it all so it's safe to share in public.
Old 27-09-2020, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
bleach85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkery View Post
What is the purpose of this forum bro ? Is it sharing right ? Without him and all other guys like you then how newbies like me know where to cheong ?

Police just don't really want to clear all ports. If they want they surely can do that quickly ! No need to get hint from anthony in this forum or from some sources tip off. It's very funny having that thoughts haha

Anthony, don't worry much, just PM info for who you trust in case of particular FLs. For port addresses I think police know it all so it's safe to share in public.
Police also wan cari makan.. Bro anthonysoon I support you...
Old 27-09-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkery View Post

you know whats the purpose of having different thread?
Old 30-09-2020, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
htester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach85 View Post
Police also wan cari makan.. Bro anthonysoon I support you...
Found ace elley appear at other port photo, no wonder many good girl go other port work all cause by this reason loh, less customer and pay expansive somemore risk by this.

Girl all die loh.
Old 30-09-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 6
bleach85 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by htester View Post
Found ace elley appear at other port photo, no wonder many good girl go other port work all cause by this reason loh, less customer and pay expansive somemore risk by this.

Girl all die loh.
Other port so expansive 150-200 per shot. That OTK get but may be the girl get 70-100 per costumer. Not all guy can go there because of the price. In the end the girl will go back to old place.. That my opinion loh...
Old 30-09-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleach85 View Post
Other port so expansive 150-200 per shot. That OTK get but may be the girl get 70-100 per costumer. Not all guy can go there because of the price. In the end the girl will go back to old place.. That my opinion loh...
It seems too expensive bro. How about girl quality ? From the video the scene is just like a upgraded scene of oriental hotel: lighter, cleaner, larger,..
Old 07-10-2020, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
That's why nowadays . I only fuck freelancers in their private homes... [/URL]
Woman nabbed for offering sex services in Kota D’sara condo

PETALING JAYA: A 32-year-old woman, who allegedly charged RM300 an hour for sex, has been detained by the police.

Petaling Jaya OCPD Asst Comm Nik Ezanee Mohd Faisal said police raided a condominium unit in Kota Damansara at about 10pm on Tuesday (Oct 6) and detained the woman.

"We believe she has been offering sex services and charging RM300 an hour to her customers.

"She looked for customers using the ‘MICHAT’ application," he said when contacted on Wednesday (Oct 7).

Police seized several items from the premises including a mobile phone, two towels, two boxes of tissues, a bottle of lubricant and four condoms, he added.

"She has been remanded for four days," ACP Nik Ezanee said.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nati...ta-dsara-condo
Old 16-10-2020, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

CMCO again, any kaki still visit ACE recently?
Old 17-10-2020, 02:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
htester deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shylook View Post
Been there last week , see one new syt age around 18 same lift when i return home. Quite solid body little baby fat. May try when visit again.

Now not many customer there due to covid
Old 17-10-2020, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
what kaki you want?
bangla kaki/india kaki/myanmar kaki etc etc...
Old 17-10-2020, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 15
princeofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud ofprinceofpersia has much to be proud of

Quote:
visited on Mon 12/10 night, ace was closed. now with big increase in cases, not planning to visit until situation improves. my only kaki now is my tangan
Old 18-10-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster

shylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyshylook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by htester View Post
Been there last week , see one new syt age around 18 same lift when i return home. Quite solid body little baby fat. May try when visit again.

Now not many customer there due to covid
I believe its the famous flip car girl. Yes. She is pretty and nice body. But everything no. Only fuck hole.
Old 18-10-2020, 01:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia View Post
visited on Mon 12/10 night, ace was closed. now with big increase in cases, not planning to visit until situation improves. my only kaki now is my tangan
Ok. Thank you for the update.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1