The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2020, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by quarantino View Post
Hey man,

Would you mind sending me the contact details of Louise?
That was in August Let me see if I can find the post again.. If found, will PM you..

I am sure in 2 to 3 years, she would have become more weather beaten ..

And stole ?? Well, I now a FL in Benguet, who's bf got another FL (and friend of the first one) pregnant .. talk about perils of the job ..

BTW, BK Baguio. Still I insist they are as tasty as in SG, but half the size

And gloomy Baguiom due to the last typhoon that skirted us. And one more possibly heading up our way..

Last edited by etsys; 29-10-2020 at 03:02 PM.
Old 29-10-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Guess you're right. Been almost 2yrs since I last had a pinay in Pampangga. She's a looker but on the heavy side, prolly 60kg for a 155cm. Hope this covid ends soon so can go back to regular cheonging

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
True, but as tasty and cheap pho is, eat every day still crave lechon baboy.
The cheapest i have found is 1000 peso FL in Angeles, in the past in Mindanao FL from dating apps accepted 500. If you go way of the dating app its much easier than dating in Vn.
In manila I found 2 local spas where found some decent girls and its 600+600 or 700+700 for FJ. Some massage fuck places are 700-1000+1500, with some very pretty girls
So if you exchange 1usd = 50p peso its more expensive, but worth the change in environment.
Old 29-10-2020, 04:57 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

Not to mention the "Large" soda is our regular here in SG.
Who drinks 4-5ml only anyway

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
That was in August Let me see if I can find the post again.. If found, will PM you..

I am sure in 2 to 3 years, she would have become more weather beaten ..

And stole ?? Well, I now a FL in Benguet, who's bf got another FL (and friend of the first one) pregnant .. talk about perils of the job ..

BTW, BK Baguio. Still I insist they are as tasty as in SG, but half the size

And gloomy Baguiom due to the last typhoon that skirted us. And one more possibly heading up our way..

Old 29-10-2020, 08:46 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Phillipines, Manila, Makati Happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
Not to mention the "Large" soda is our regular here in SG.
Who drinks 4-5ml only anyway
Well. In Philippines, the medium, is so small. Large is not so large. Of course, that's how fast food in Philippines keep prices low

Here's false advertising

Pic 1, her profile pic, got me tempted

Pic 2, her current pic

Old 29-10-2020, 08:50 PM
Samster

The Covid brings out a lot.

Including talents. Seen somewhere in Facebook

Old 30-10-2020, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

What are your guys thoughts on girls in the big 4 countries in the region.

My opinion:

>Looks

#1 Vietnam (sexiest girls i've bonked in the region are viet and rank easily next to the Russian and Chinese girls i've had in the past)
#2 Thailand
#3 Indonesia
#4 Philippines

>Sex

#1 Philippines (naturally horny, much stamina)
#2 Thailand
#3 Vietnam
#4 Indonesia

>Oral

#1 Thailand (I find that a lot of Thai girls will do CIM/COF)
#2 Vietnam
#3 Indonesia
#4 Philippines (Pinays aren't that great at oral)

>Price

#1 Vietnam
#2 Indonesia
#3 Philippines
#4 Thailand

Last edited by modusoperandi; 30-10-2020 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Forgot to add Indonesia!
Old 30-10-2020, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by modusoperandi View Post
What are your guys thoughts on girls in the big 4 countries in the region.

My opinion:

>Looks

#1 Vietnam (sexiest girls i've bonked in the region are viet and rank easily next to the Russian and Chinese girls i've had in the past)
#2 Thailand
#3 Indonesia
#4 Philippines

>Sex

#1 Philippines (naturally horny, much stamina)
#2 Thailand
#3 Vietnam
#4 Indonesia
i agree that pinays are the wildest in bed; maybe they are a bit more westernized because of american influence and being fluent in english, my 1st pinay gf was game for anything; we even toyed with the idea of going down to stripclubs or p.burgos to hunt for a girl to join us in a threesome.

Thailand, you have to find the ones that hang with farangs more; can also be fucking wild and have no qualms about wearing white and going out early morning to give alms to the monk at dawn. but the fair skinned thai-chinese type tend to be quite shy and they want romantic love making more than wild sex.

As for looks; i'm a huge sucker for thai chinese babes. Vietnam babes are hot but some really do very extensive nip tuck.
Old 01-11-2020, 08:32 AM
Samster

NCR is fxxked..the wide band of typhoon shows AC Will be in 100 to 120.km wind speeds ..

The wind in NCR is estimated to be 200 km plus

Old 02-11-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 12
garconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Arghh..how I missed PH. 😪 Thanks bro etsy, earth and the rest for keeping this thread alive. Stay safe for those currently in PH (covid + typhoon).
Old 03-11-2020, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute

A late FR,
Was checking if my regular young Girl is available, she again request me to get one more girl. Told me it a new one. I replied her not enough budget, She replied me, she 2k, her friend 1k.

Pick them and drive to the garage hotel, fully booked so got to queue. While inside the car waiting, finger her pussy, WET.

This new gal more fun, I asked her to lick her friend other nipple while I am licking the other nipple, while she playing with the vibrator.

Bro Etsys, can u assist to upload the photo pls?

Last edited by earth; 03-11-2020 at 10:47 AM.
Old 03-11-2020, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2451 / Power: 20
earth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond reputeearth has a reputation beyond repute

The typhoon didn’t hit Manila, however on the same night, a fire broke out.
400 family, house burned
Old 03-11-2020, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by earth View Post
The typhoon didn’t hit Manila, however on the same night, a fire broke out.
400 family, house burned
Manila escaped.. Bicol badly hit. And Batangas too heavy damage

Old 03-11-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Some province cuties ...

Old 03-11-2020, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Some province cuties ...

[sammyboyimage]337064[/mage][sammyboyimage]3370yimage]
Thanks for all those nice photos. Now I also feel like going Philippine.
Old 03-11-2020, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Thanks for all those nice photos. Now I also feel like going Philippine.
Welcome to Philippines... But don't expect me to find those girls because often the group disappears because of some nasty bugger reporting to Facebook, or the girl's profile also gone - same reason 😂

Lot of jealous and crazy dudes in Facebook
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1