The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-03-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8898108 View Post
2 months back painted a FL.
pussy taste good but her butthole is sibeh smelly.
phobia now, no more painting
ooo heavy taste, i never paint back hole, only the front
Old 11-03-2020, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 12
xiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of lightxiaoguaiguai is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlion View Post
Fully agreed, best of the best back then.
Yes that was really best. Although it was the past but I’m Glad I used to be part of it.
Old 11-03-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2322 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlion View Post
Fully agreed, best of the best back then.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoguaiguai View Post
Yes that was really best. Although it was the past but I’m Glad I used to be part of it.
Every few months, sure got bros reminiscing about past girls. And sure say that's the best. But I think every erahad the best of the best MLs.

First was the Chewyfrui era - sure got the best of the best right?

Then it was the LTD era - Sure got the best of the best like you guys are referrng to. I also had them,and they were awesome. Pleasure above and beyond the call of duty.

Then 2018/19 SLG bbbj/cim JS era - Definitely had quite a few fantastic gems of gems. Again I experienced the best of the best . Again pleasure above and beyond the call of duty.

And so hopefully it will continue.
Old 11-03-2020, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hello all, Bella wants to say she has taken her adverts off and will only see regulars.
This is the Bella I mention in my post eons ago, Bella which doesn’t do NUru, just plain HJ.
Okay, am going Back to hibernation .
Old 11-03-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn1979 View Post
Hello all, Bella wants to say she has taken her adverts off and will only see regulars.
This is the Bella I mention in my post eons ago, Bella which doesn’t do NUru, just plain HJ.
She pays you for advertisement?
Old 11-03-2020, 04:25 PM
Samster

Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I wish man, just msged for assistance on this.
Haven’t got the mood to do shit since YouZi left.
Old 11-03-2020, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I wish man, just msged for assistance on this.
Haven’t got the mood to do shit since YouZi left.
Hi friend, are you still in contact with Youzi?
Old 11-03-2020, 05:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
yangking02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is my first MR contribution.
I visited An Xin and was quite amazed by her beauty.
https://sglonelyguys.org/an-xin-massage

I am a newbie and was either rejected by other ML or no reply. I was surprised when she accepted me.

Her location is at central area and is near an old shopping mall, so parking is not a problem for drivers, then walk about 400m to the exact location, there are no security guard and she will provide accurate steps to access the main entrance.

MRT station is quite far away, so need to take bus to the old shopping mall and walk to the location.

Her massage is solid, although SN, her tits roaming on the back and moaning is enough to make the stick solid. After massage and turn over, she will provide a nice firm stroke, no rush and a few kisses on the body and neck. Slow and steady until exploded. After that, have a quick shower (btw shower alone) and she continue to give solid massage until full one hour.

She only used her HP only for about 3 times and short period.

On the negative side, the towel seems like reused, the pillow on the bed when touching the face makes me wonder how many ppl might have cough into the same pillow.

She allows roaming until into her panties (backside, front not touched) but not on the nipple. Playability maybe limited, GFE not really fantastic but quite mesmerized by her beauty. She should be around 24 to 26 years old, slightly more matured than the pics in SLG, but still SYT.

Looks: 10/10
Boob size: B+ to C
Massage: 8/10
Playability: 7/10
Hygiene: 7/10

RTM: Definitely

P.S. As I am a newbie, I may have a lower expectation than others.
Old 11-03-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Hi Franco!!! Haha been a while. Nah not really talking to YZ... she seem busy with her life in China.
Old 11-03-2020, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Hi Franco!!! Haha been a while. Nah not really talking to YZ... she seem busy with her life in China.
Been 3 months. Hope you got over here.
Old 11-03-2020, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute

hello fellow bros, how is everyone holding up? last week wanted to go one but got a ex-colleague who was coughing and he told me going massage also. he wearing mask when passing by. he might not frequent the SLG website but my balls shrank. his cough probably not covid cos he said he having runny nose lah which to him is not a symptom. the ML msged to ask him if he is well and he went ahead. so when the MLs tell me they are well, now I also donno what to believe. so decided to go on having blue balls for a while more until this thing blows over..sianz

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 11-03-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 14
SLRR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSLRR is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemonlaw00 View Post
I miss Bao Er . The one with super big boob right

She can really give a nice boob job and very hardworking . Massage also very strong

Too bad she retire
She is still around la, rebrand as Ke Er. Strong massage is one of main highlights (other than her front headlights &#128527
Old 11-03-2020, 09:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8898108 View Post
2 months back painted a FL.
pussy taste good but her butthole is sibeh smelly.
phobia now, no more painting
haa, probably she didnt clear her bowel.

recently also heard of ML saying 1 customer ejaculate cum with blood, that chiongster better go check up siol.
Old 11-03-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Thanks for the update. Noticed emma and xby both delisted too.
Old 11-03-2020, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yangking02 View Post
I am a newbie and was either rejected by other ML or no reply. I was surprised when she accepted me.
Business bad bah... those reject/no reply probably more scared...

Zara
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1