The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-08-2016, 02:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUBnTUG View Post
Nice meeting everyone the other night!

To be continued
Nice meeting you and sorry didn't stay later to talk to you as I'm rushing to up the other girl before shop close, hehehe. Do catch up again if you're in Chiangmai and waiting for your sandwich FR leh
Old 20-08-2016, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 15
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nabei must go little mermaid liao~~~ lol..

shall forgo sayuri~~~
Old 20-08-2016, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!bigbuffalo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
take a 20 baht red cab to Chiangmai Zoo, and from there a lot of red cab waiting to go up Doi Suthep, not sure how much think around 50-80 baht 1 way up per person........3 person total cost around 100 x 3 = 300 baht x 2 way = 600 baht estimated.

Since you have 3 person, why not rent a car for 1000-1200 baht......beside driving up to Doi Suthep can also drive to Wat Phra That Doi Kham near night safari area and so much cheaper plus time saving if going to few places.
thanks for the advice , much appreciated
where and how do I go about renting one with driver ?
thanks again
Old 20-08-2016, 12:28 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbuffalo View Post
thanks for the advice , much appreciated
where and how do I go about renting one with driver ?
thanks again
Har sorry if you cannot drive and need driver, better use red cab or tuktuk........car with driver will be much more expensive like 2000-2500 daily, can search google for tour company who provide it.
Old 20-08-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
Har sorry if you cannot drive and need driver, better use red cab or tuktuk........car with driver will be much more expensive like 2000-2500 daily, can search google for tour company who provide it.
if you are daring enough, going up on motorbike is better... mostly because of parking space during peak hours... I have no lic, but still i rented one anyway...

When i reach there, motorcycles very easy to park... then i see wave after wave of tour buses and minivans, jam like fk... cars totally stucked... didnt regret!
Old 21-08-2016, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
if you are daring enough, going up on motorbike is better... mostly because of parking space during peak hours... I have no lic, but still i rented one anyway...

When i reach there, motorcycles very easy to park... then i see wave after wave of tour buses and minivans, jam like fk... cars totally stucked... didnt regret!
Yes, renting bike is always the best way to travel in CM, but just be careful as insurance not cover for most case....anyway most ah tiong also rent and ride like snake, sometime peh tahan feel like knock them down 55555
Old 21-08-2016, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not trying to be a saint or add flame to this. Motor bike is convenient but without a license, better dun ride. Just pay a bit more n rent a car, songtiaw or whatever with a driver.

We always say, buy lottery also not so accurate but 1 unfortunate day when u kill, hurt someone or yourself then u will regret for the rest of your life. Anyway it is your life, do whatever u want but think of others.
Old 22-08-2016, 01:33 PM
Samster

Can any bros kindly suggest a girl friendly hotel that doesnt break the bank?
Old 22-08-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Huh? which hotel in CM is not girl friendly?
Old 22-08-2016, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post
Huh? which hotel in CM is not girl friendly?
Sorry lah bro, coz im browsing through hotels that are less than 50 a night, some look more like hostels mah... Or look like a very family place...

Later i bring a sexy thai puying walk in front lobby tio stopped.

Thats y i avoided airbnb for this trip
Old 22-08-2016, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

$50 many choice liao... Take a look at Basicline at loi kroh soi 1... I think it's in the $30 range.
Old 22-08-2016, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Can any bros kindly suggest a girl friendly hotel that doesnt break the bank?
Pai seh didn't stay hotel in CM for too long lew, normally SGD 50 range are 3 stars hotel and most of them are girl friendly. Use Agoda to check review and once you decide on which hotel & area to stay, just give them a ring to confirm again for girl friendly........Airbnb sure girl friendly, normally owner not staying with you to check you, and no reason for them to reject your partner.
Old 22-08-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

thanks for the replies guys If you guys are in CM when I am, blanja u all makan

So go chiangmailand pick up charbor, then head to hotel LT... next day ba long long lol...
Old 28-08-2016, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 16
NewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewFreedom is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got recommendation along Sridornchai Road? Itchy backside book solo trip 4 myself....

Tis little mermaid is directly opp korean restaurant? Signboard sure can see?
Old 28-08-2016, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewFreedom View Post
Got recommendation along Sridornchai Road? Itchy backside book solo trip 4 myself....

Tis little mermaid is directly opp korean restaurant? Signboard sure can see?
Sridornchai road is near to night market and not far from CM land, and yes the korean restaurant is opp Mermaid, got a big sign board for Mermaid you cannot miss it.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1