The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 26-09-2020, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tohKiaBee View Post
the advert didn't mention abt nuru.
is this the right coco?
She does offer Nuru but I guess she offers this only recently. She has a huge blue inflatable bed for this purpose in her living room. 😉

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 26-09-2020, 08:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

I fr already in my thread.... Jalan besar area many spa, u can juz walk in and ask upfront
Old 26-09-2020, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
The main reason why Soda is currently my favourite. Good massage pair with good JG/Nuru pair with good release hj/bj all with good attitude.

Her weakness is 60-90min session is always not enough and always over shot timing.

She is like the best of everything and can choose menu. Lol

Ps: don’t pm me. I not her OKT.
Yup soda also my number 1 favourite
Old 26-09-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davosthanos128 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-tao-massage/

Just visited her, She is sweet and young
The massage is very comfortable, will definitely return for the 90mins session the next time.
See you ask and no one have fr you tried. And provide feedback. Good. Maybe can give more details.
Old 26-09-2020, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 15
Clazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to beholdClazziquai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Which Soda are u guys talking about? Got link?
Old 26-09-2020, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
He was referring to her natural pussy juice oozing out not the nuru gel
And like I said, theres a lot of slippery slimy nuru gel everywhere
Old 26-09-2020, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 4
papakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypapakecik deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telia View Post
Hi. Has anyone tried Lisa or Vanessa before? Can share some reviews or advice?
https://sglonelyguys.online/massage-lisa/
https://sglonelyguys.online/vanessa-massage/

Thanks =)

never tried before. but she goes by another hp number on sbc, went to check the wechat the profile pic is different from online.

tried once and never going back again.

Looks: 4/10 a total scam. DOESN'T resemble the pics at all except for hair length and maybe the boobs.

massage: average

sensual: 5/10. fast & mechanical, just want me to release and fk off. but too bad my 2IC last longer when it is fast and furious. everything is about top up, bxxbs fk need to top up, kiss need to top up, lucky touch bxxbs no need top up lol.

Attitude/Service: jialat n sibei money minded. commercial feel, she prolly thinks her customer service is good but as long as you are not a carrothead, it is very likely that you will find it to be a turn off. Btw session ended earlier at around 30mins mark cos she said a customer was waiting below already. still got the cheek to ask me to visit her again.

Some of u may ask why didn't i reject when i saw her. Well, I had some alcohol and was feeling it and it was very late already + she was the only that replied
Old 27-09-2020, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Agree. I returned twice. More to come, if the selection remains limited.
Old 27-09-2020, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 4
Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!Telia is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by papakecik View Post

never tried before. but she goes by another hp number on sbc, went to check the wechat the profile pic is different from online.

tried once and never going back again.

Looks: 4/10 a total scam. DOESN'T resemble the pics at all except for hair length and maybe the boobs.

massage: average

sensual: 5/10. fast & mechanical, just want me to release and fk off. but too bad my 2IC last longer when it is fast and furious. everything is about top up, bxxbs fk need to top up, kiss need to top up, lucky touch bxxbs no need top up lol.

Attitude/Service: jialat n sibei money minded. commercial feel, she prolly thinks her customer service is good but as long as you are not a carrothead, it is very likely that you will find it to be a turn off. Btw session ended earlier at around 30mins mark cos she said a customer was waiting below already. still got the cheek to ask me to visit her again.

Some of u may ask why didn't i reject when i saw her. Well, I had some alcohol and was feeling it and it was very late already + she was the only that replied
Wah. Heng ah. Thanks for the information.
Old 27-09-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Actually that's the safest..
One of my pet peeves is when MLs try to grind my little bro with their pussy, be it SN or FN.. Don't think its actually safe cause there will inevitably be bodily fluid contact.

SN being other bros' pre-cum on the panties, and FN being the ML's pussy juice.

So not a fan of fake love making or whatnot..

I am okay with Natalie's cause the condom is there from start to end
Better to be safe than sorry.

Don't waste years of pleasure for a few mins of fun

Sidenote:
Any bro ever had itchy dick from ML's lube? Most use Johnson baby oil, but some I think is homemade or whatever cheap supply..

Seen them being stored in funny places such as Pokka Green tea bottle, Heaven & Earth bottle..

Not sure how proper they actually are especially if someone has sensitive skin..
Always wash my little bro clean clean after a session
Woah, i didnt try nat's nuru before, can do with CD also? hmm maybe i'll try her soon

Same bro, personally i dislike those baby oil lube, especially if the ML pours the oil directly onto the dickhead, always so difficult to wash and sometimes kenna infection
Old 27-09-2020, 04:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Actually that's the safest..
One of my pet peeves is when MLs try to grind my little bro with their pussy, be it SN or FN.. Don't think its actually safe cause there will inevitably be bodily fluid contact.

SN being other bros' pre-cum on the panties, and FN being the ML's pussy juice.

So not a fan of fake love making or whatnot..

I am okay with Natalie's cause the condom is there from start to end
Better to be safe than sorry.

Don't waste years of pleasure for a few mins of fun

Sidenote:
Any bro ever had itchy dick from ML's lube? Most use Johnson baby oil, but some I think is homemade or whatever cheap supply..

Seen them being stored in funny places such as Pokka Green tea bottle, Heaven & Earth bottle..

Not sure how proper they actually are especially if someone has sensitive skin..
Always wash my little bro clean clean after a session
Natalie request customer to put condom for nuru gel?
Old 27-09-2020, 07:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2069 / Power: 16
Creative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond reputeCreative1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Agree. I returned twice. More to come, if the selection remains limited.
Bro. Can PM Soda's contact and dmg? see her name quite often. Quite interested to try. Of cos if can location too la.. Thanks man!!
Old 27-09-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rcsdg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Can share her contact bro? Thanks man
Old 27-09-2020, 09:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davosthanos128 View Post
https://sglonelyguys.online/xiao-tao-massage/

Just visited her, She is sweet and young
The massage is very comfortable, will definitely return for the 90mins session the next time.
Good that you enjoyed your session and even considering 90mins next booking bro.

But for the benefit of bros whom don't follow the thread closely, just wanna remind All that this Xiao Tao is the SAME ML who debuted as Jelly last month, whom I tried and posted FR too.Long story short that she is not trained in massage, green at sensual and HJ, basically is new in this trade. And she has since changed her name once and photos twice.

Not trying to ruin her ricebowl as my session with her is fine. Just be aware that she is Jelly and manage your expectations if you book her, in case you think she is a new listing/ different ML. Cheers
Old 27-09-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh ok, thx bro for the info 👍

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Good that you enjoyed your session and even considering 90mins next booking bro.

But for the benefit of bros whom don't follow the thread closely, just wanna remind All that this Xiao Tao is the SAME ML who debuted as Jelly last month, whom I tried and posted FR too.Long story short that she is not trained in massage, green at sensual and HJ, basically is new in this trade. And she has since changed her name once and photos twice.

Not trying to ruin her ricebowl as my session with her is fine. Just be aware that she is Jelly and manage your expectations if you book her, in case you think she is a new listing/ different ML. Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1