The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-03-2020, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 229 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19836 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
PSA: Brushing teeth OR flossing will increase risks of STD as bleeding at the gums can occur if they brush too hard:
https://www.uhs.uga.edu/sexualhealth/oral_sex

Gargling with listerine can help:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/tarahae.../#5cfe34bf7930
Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
Go Geylang 0 case
Go KTV 0 case
Go church or mosque SOOOOO many cases!!!!!
Upz You Two Bro's

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 15-03-2020, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

DO not consider Gargling with listerine is safe from std or others.
it just a small group experiences case study
Old 15-03-2020, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 512 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
Is there a new M.O. by the ladies? They used to ask for phone numbers which I have no issue with that as I have another sim card just for chionging purposes.
But lately I have encountered ladies (both MLs & FLs) that ask for selfie photo before confirming my appointment. That I have an issue as I don't want my photo to be circulated or kept in their database.
Anyone else have this problem?
Syndicates are technologically advanced nowadays...... I know of several OKTs who are using Facial Recognition software to help their girls ID the customers.

Very interesting profiles some of these customers have when matches on the www surfaces....
Old 16-03-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5427 / Power: 17
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
DO not consider Gargling with listerine is safe from std or others.
it just a small group experiences case study
took me a while to understand. you're saying do not believe that it's safe with the use of listerine
Old 16-03-2020, 12:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
took me a while to understand. you're saying do not believe that it's safe with the use of listerine
Nothing's really safe if you get into the hot and saucy bits. Whether it's rubber or listerine, it is just reducing the possibility.

Safest thing I can guarantee 100% is staying in the palm of your hand (left or right your choice).
Old 16-03-2020, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post
why dun you consult a doctor better?

Listerine only kill germ but nobody can ensure it kill std or others completely
sometime what you read on the net may be true or partial only.

Many FLS also think it safe with listerine wash to do oral.
Old 16-03-2020, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 5
junggeoljip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjunggeoljip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolveMMA View Post
Is there a new M.O. by the ladies? They used to ask for phone numbers which I have no issue with that as I have another sim card just for chionging purposes.
But lately I have encountered ladies (both MLs & FLs) that ask for selfie photo before confirming my appointment. That I have an issue as I don't want my photo to be circulated or kept in their database.
Anyone else have this problem?
Wow, I don't have this problem. Did you give them?
Old 16-03-2020, 03:01 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by junggeoljip View Post
Wow, I don't have this problem. Did you give them?
They allow you to go up to their unit without selfie?
Lately I have also encounter ladies asking for selfie when I reach the given destination. Usually is the 1st time booking them then they ask.
No selfie no give exact location or unit no.
Once I selfie my taxi photo to the ML..... she immediately block me and no reply to my calls.
Old 16-03-2020, 03:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCTOA3954 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Syndicates are technologically advanced nowadays...... I know of several OKTs who are using Facial Recognition software to help their girls ID the customers.

Very interesting profiles some of these customers have when matches on the www surfaces....
That's scary...... like that now no more privacy when go chionging.
Old 16-03-2020, 04:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Nothing's really safe if you get into the hot and saucy bits. Whether it's rubber or listerine, it is just reducing the possibility.

Safest thing I can guarantee 100% is staying in the palm of your hand (left or right your choice).
Make sure you wash your hand with soap else you will be apply COVID to your dick.

Sorry ...couldn't help it
Old 16-03-2020, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Make sure you wash your hand with soap else you will be apply COVID to your dick.

Sorry ...couldn't help it
Haha. Good one. The fun stuff always come with risks.
Old 16-03-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1419 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
This one?

https://sglonelyguys.org/lu-lu-massage/

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuckyew View Post
Give me points for my ‘bravery’ then bro🙏
Last time when lulu was around... She was so yummy I licked her in every hole. Just her pussy alone,, I licked and French kiss and suck for a good 30mins. We also French kiss after she bbbj. Apart from some smoke smell... still ok leh...

Any bro’s know when lulu coming back. Can help me ask. I still dream of her every night of myself slurping up all her pussy cum.

I deleted her WeChat sadly. Those bro’s who still have her WeChat please pm me when she is cuming back.
Old 16-03-2020, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MU75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miss her as well. No one knows what happens to her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by squaty2 View Post
Is Natalie/Carol not on SLG anymore? Can’t find contact, anyone able to PM me her ctc please
Old 16-03-2020, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
MU75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU75 View Post
What happened to Natalie / carol?
No one knows what happened to this sexy pilot?
Old 16-03-2020, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 20
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MU75 View Post
Miss her as well. No one knows what happens to her?
I think she went back a while ago with the intention to come back. But wit this shitty situation not sure how it has affected her plans .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1