The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2004, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 0
sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!sexytoy.com.sg is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by eddy
$200 is totally out for a Khmer girl for a night....I was actually in PP for 2 months last year and had a really nice and dark sweetie who screwed my brains out, washed my laundry and others.....had her for 4 weeks.....cost me US$150 for the whole period.

I've given up on Sharkey's, Martini's etc etc etc and prefer 'village chicken' Actually I find that the best source of girls are from motobike taxi drivers....However have to camouflage yourself first....if you're staying at one of the better hotels...highly likely u will get ripped off.

I interviewed about 6-7 moto driver's recommendations and they all tried to provide me with a girl....they bring girl for face to face evaluation some more....ended up with the daughter of one of the moto-driver's neighbor.....cute 19 year old who was attending school at Informatics (yes, they have branch there) Driver kept US$20 and girl family keep US$130.

To be honest....during the 4 weeks, I gave her a few dollars here and a few dollars here for food, new clothes etc etc etc....roughly about US$50-70 more...Ok lah....total damage US$200+ for a young 19 year old wife for a month.

Its a little more work yes....but definitely you'll get less hardcore....just dont rely on one moto driver....they usually pool around in groups......make it a competition among them and they will surely try their hardest to win.....those that did not make it....have pity lah....give US$5 kopi money to the losing girl/driver for their effort.

Lastly, be sensitive lah....dont go ask the drivers you want a whore/fucking machine ..... just tell them that you need someone to 'look after you' for xxx days/weeks/months..... they will understand.

Very very poor country but wonderful people.
Value for the $$$
Old 24-01-2004, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
DaiKor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
If you click onto the USA TV station called NBC (see link below):
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032600/
(their webpage may erase in a day or two for other news)

You will see the headline on its regular show called "Dateline". I opied the following words from its website:

8/7pm Tonight
Tonight, a special report on international child sex trafficking, an illegal industry in which young children are kidnapped and forced into prostitution.
Using undercover cameras in conjunction a human rights group, Dateline traveled to Cambodia, which has become a magnet for people who prey on the young and innocent.
Friday, Jan. 23, at 8pm ET.

They showed girls of 5 to 7 years old being paraded for sex and a pimp of 10-12 years old boy was touting his business. It is just sick. A doctor from America was caught when he was back in USA from Cambodia and is now in shithole (big jail time).

I think USA laws says that if you are a US citizen you can not have sex with a partner younger than 18 years old (even outside of USA anywhere in the world).

It blow my mind why would anyone else wanted to have sex with children. They are sick.

The guy that got caught was saying a lot of thing in front of the hidden camera of how his sex venture went and all the information about how much it cost ($US$30 for a girl). The lesson cheongster out there to learn is not to talk to stranger, even if they are the same race (This American guy is orange putih).
Old 24-01-2004, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 630 / Power: 22
develish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by DaiKor
They showed girls of 5 to 7 years old being paraded for sex and a pimp of 10-12 years old boy was touting his business. It is just sick. A doctor from America was caught when he was back in USA from Cambodia and is now in shithole (big jail time).

I think USA laws says that if you are a US citizen you can not have sex with a partner younger than 18 years old (even outside of USA anywhere in the world).

It blow my mind why would anyone else wanted to have sex with children. They are sick.
You are almost right on all counts, but the age of consent is 16 not 18.

A US citizen can be prosecuted if he/she engages in prostitution, procures prostitutes, or promotes/liaises (pimps) prostitutes. There is no geographical boundary i.e. the world.

On the young kids, I think it is totally sick. The punishment for such sickos is not just jail, but one should cut their nuts off so that they cannot function again.

BTW, what is an Orange Putih ?

While there is child prostitution in Cambodia, and I am all in favour of draconian measures against paedophiles, I think there is a legitimate business going on there including entertainment.

You must also realise that there are periods in the year called "Sweeps Weeks". During this time, viewship/listenership of TV and Radio stations and individual shows are measured. Based on this measurement the advertisement rates are determined. So you will find phenomenal sensationlism during this period. I would not be surprised if this is Sweeps week right now and Dateline has hyped this story to promote its show.
Old 25-01-2004, 02:51 PM
Samster

DaiKor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Devilish,

I have mis-typed (typo), I meant "orang putih" not "orange putih". In Bahasa Melayu (The Malay language) it meant white people (the caucasion).

You are right on the money on the sweep month. Dateline must have go out on it way of reporting, hiring detective to hunt/track down the doctor. It says that the doctor is hard to find and he travels a lot. Dateline finally found him in Gua and Dateline even travel (at least the camera man and the reporter) take the expense to go to Gua to intercept the doctor.

In deed the sweep month brings out the sensational stuff. there are much much more horrible story to tell from middle of nowhere Africa or India or Siberia or in the Ghetto of New York City.

I though in the hidden camera recording, the doctor said he was engaging young girl, probably 17 or 18 or 19 years old. From what I heard most of these girls are not force to sell their body. A trade that is as old as mankind itself.

A friend of mine frequent the strip club and he justify by saying he is supporting the educational fund of the college girls working in the strip club -- I mean the girls work on their free will.

The Dateline report also has a hidden camera report on Martini club and direction to Syay Pak or 11km.

The more I write the more I will be off topic.
Old 26-01-2004, 10:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Martini-Fan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: A disaster in Cambodia

Quote:
Originally posted by Rainman
It appears u are the real master of cheap fun?
Not really. Maybe I know where to get it. Maybe I do it sometimes. But I never bargain the girl down to the lowest, why should I do so? Service is better if paying the foreigner-price. IMHO.

Hey man, we're talking about 2, 5 or 10USD. Who cares?
Sometimes I don't have 1USD notes, smallest is 5USD.
So what to do? Ask the girl for change?!? Great idea!

Cheers!
Old 28-01-2004, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 22
eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!eddy is one of the Best!
Re: Long Time

Quote:
Originally posted by develish
Eddy,

What do you recommend for us poor souls who can manage only 2 days or so during the middle of a 3 - 4 week business trip ?

TIA
another tactic i like to use is licensed guides...they are different from the regular motos that hang out outside hotels.....much more pro and educated....slightly more expensive @ US$12-15 a day including bike.

they speak excellent english and get those who guide for reputable international outfits like Earthwalkers or Interpid Travel etc etc.....I have contact email if u need.

u wont get harrassed by these guys for girls and their knowledge of khmer history is generally very good.

i have used a couple of them to hook up with their friends, relatives and neighbors. (yes they r decent licensed guides....but end of day still humans who need to make extra $$$) I just ask them to bring me to explore their own neighborhoods and when there just take it easy....for sure the folks will get curious about u....act kindly and u will be rewarded once u spot ur target

one area I really like to hang out at esp in late afternoon is the area where there are a few textile factories (cannot remember name of area) where from 3-4pm onwards....literally tens of thousands of women will be leaving/changing shift.....all sorts of shapes sizes and ages.....just act stupid and ask for help once u spot ur target and u should be ok......and smile alot

another is this row of vietnamese hair salons near the market.....just go in for a cheap wash/hair cut/ ear dig/chair massage and make friends.....i've had success too
Old 29-01-2004, 11:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
something good in Phnom Penh

My one and only visit to PP had us raving about one place in particular - Great Wall Massage in the main city area.

The showcase has ladies in red buttons and blue buttons. Forgot which one but one of these two colours are the girls who will dance naked for you in the Karaoke room for US$10 per hour. They will party hard with you in the room and almost anything goes if you like. Of course, additional service means additional tips. Most of us in our party took of our clothes finally and we had virtually an orgy!

These ladies will also go out with you off duty if you treat them nice and you can make more private arrangments.

Some are viets and some locals.

Believe me, this place is fun! If you find the showcase half empty, it could be break time or meal time or perhaps, business is too good that hour you are there.

Check it out and put up your FR here. I did but it seems to be a lost thread and it's too long ago for me to provide more details.
Old 02-02-2004, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 22
like2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylike2bonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Bro Develish,
Don't write off PP. My experience there was so fantastic ... US$40 overnight fucks, BBBJ of Geylang standard, fair skin, young and very chios and ... once raw because I ran out of condom. I was even invited for orgies with my friends but did not participate. This experience can't be repeated as I've lost contact with my Singaporean friends in PP. Form a group and I'll join you. Meanwhile, I'm busy with China.
Old 02-02-2004, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 21
Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!Darkstorm is one of the Best!
Language to get by

Hi,

if I may ask, is it necessary to speak the local language in Cambodia to communicate in everyday situations? What is the language there called? Cambodian?

Is English sufficient (to communicate with taxi-drivers,shop keepers etc) ?
Old 02-02-2004, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 22
wayne] deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Language to get by

Quote:
Originally posted by Darkstorm
Hi,

if I may ask, is it necessary to speak the local language in Cambodia to communicate in everyday situations? What is the language there called? Cambodian?

Is English sufficient (to communicate with taxi-drivers,shop keepers etc) ?
i believe the language is klmer..

If u can use thai, it will be good also..
Old 03-02-2004, 05:30 PM
Samster

Rushie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: A disaster in Cambodia

Quote:
Originally posted by develish
Hey Rushie

Whats the scene with Viet girls being so shy and not wanting to do BJ in Phnom Penh. I have been quite a few times to Saigon and there the girls are not shy at all and ever eager to give and receive oral.

I was a first timer in PP. I am sure I got hosed, but please elaborate on your experiences if you managed something different. If yes, how did you do manage it. Some tips please.

TIA
Hi Develish,

Sorry for the late reply as I had been travelling around recently.

If you book Casa thru a local travel agent, the room rates is about US$30 to 35. At the moment, Casa Hotel is under renovation. For US$50 or 60, you can stay at the newly opened Phnom Penh Hotel.

I usually pickup girls from Casa Karaoke or Manhattan Disco(which is closed at the moment). Most Viet Girls I had have no problem with BJJJ. I usually made the girls drink some beer or whiskey b4 going back to room. After they are drunk or high, many fun things can happen.

I have never been to KM11 eventhough I had been here since the 90's.

Rushie
Old 03-02-2004, 05:33 PM
Samster

Rushie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: something good in Phnom Penh

Quote:
Originally posted by sassina2
My one and only visit to PP had us raving about one place in particular - Great Wall Massage in the main city area.

The showcase has ladies in red buttons and blue buttons. Forgot which one but one of these two colours are the girls who will dance naked for you in the Karaoke room for US$10 per hour. They will party hard with you in the room and almost anything goes if you like. Of course, additional service means additional tips. Most of us in our party took of our clothes finally and we had virtually an orgy!

These ladies will also go out with you off duty if you treat them nice and you can make more private arrangments.

Some are viets and some locals.

Believe me, this place is fun! If you find the showcase half empty, it could be break time or meal time or perhaps, business is too good that hour you are there.

Check it out and put up your FR here. I did but it seems to be a lost thread and it's too long ago for me to provide more details.
I think the place is called Great World not Great Wall.
Old 03-02-2004, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 23
sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!sassina2 is one of the Best!
you are right

Yes, It is Great World and I suppose you have checked it out too!
Old 16-02-2004, 09:09 PM
Samster

develish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to alldevelish is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally posted by like2bonk
Bro Develish,
Don't write off PP. My experience there was so fantastic ... US$40 overnight fucks, BBBJ of Geylang standard, fair skin, young and very chios and ... once raw because I ran out of condom. I was even invited for orgies with my friends but did not participate. This experience can't be repeated as I've lost contact with my Singaporean friends in PP. Form a group and I'll join you. Meanwhile, I'm busy with China.
Will set one up and we can go prowl together. How about mid April ?

Regards
Old 16-02-2004, 09:20 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: A disaster in Cambodia

Quote:
Originally posted by Rushie
Hi Develish,

Sorry for the late reply as I had been travelling around recently.

If you book Casa thru a local travel agent, the room rates is about US$30 to 35. At the moment, Casa Hotel is under renovation. For US$50 or 60, you can stay at the newly opened Phnom Penh Hotel.

I usually pickup girls from Casa Karaoke or Manhattan Disco(which is closed at the moment). Most Viet Girls I had have no problem with BJJJ. I usually made the girls drink some beer or whiskey b4 going back to room. After they are drunk or high, many fun things can happen.

I have never been to KM11 eventhough I had been here since the 90's.

Rushie
Boss, Casa Disco is where I got hosed. Must link up with you. Am planning a trip back to PP during mid April. Any plans on your end ?

Also wanted to check with you, your experiences (if any) at LCC. Supposed to be run by some French guy. Hence the name Le Club Cirque (or something like that).

Regards
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1