The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 03-07-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2142 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldHenBetterNo View Post
How's do Angie looked like? Show some photo, drawing or descriptions. Maybe we can go and give her a good f@#~ then can cure her dementia.

her picture come out newspaper before lo... blue colour one...
Old 03-07-2019, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

The red one looks familiar too.
Always see her around that floor.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 03-07-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
Res2Dent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRes2Dent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post

sitting blue or standing blue?
Old 03-07-2019, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
OldHenBetterNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got teeth or not? Kind of weird to watch when suck without teeth.
Old 03-07-2019, 03:51 PM
Samster

Annie is the one with the red blouse, next time I request for dressing in that red blouse better, more steaming
Old 03-07-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 14
sweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samstersweemilf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
One of my kakis who went there a couple of days back said that Angie is on the prowl...following people to ask for business. She even went down to the salon near the toilet and up Thai Alley, prowling.
Her antics is simply killing off the place, turning many clients off.
Old 03-07-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
TattooMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old aunties
Old 03-07-2019, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweemilf View Post
Her antics is simply killing off the place, turning many clients off.
Yes it's true. My friend said that the place was almost deserted
Old 03-07-2019, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19746 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooMan View Post
Old aunties
They aka GMILFs here

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 03-07-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
neow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the Chinese milf again today. Price is steep but worth every single cent for that beautiful face and tight body. Good sex is all I can say
Old 04-07-2019, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2490 / Power: 9
ringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond reputeringo6668 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neow View Post
Tried the Chinese milf again today. Price is steep but worth every single cent for that beautiful face and tight body. Good sex is all I can say
I rtf again last week like her body and her patience service
Old 04-07-2019, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
I rtf again last week like her body and her patience service
How much need to pay? My experience with China MILF at People's Park is frightening as they usually have a few of their China men friends sitting outside the room when the job is about to finish, more or less if there is argument or dispute of the price to pay, they would there to solve the problem. Usually the China people liked to slang when they speech, so $40 can become $70/-
Old 05-07-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1258 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrieGzEters View Post
After my regular massage with Linda, I was on my way to the toilet at level 4 and walk pass the saloon/massage shop next to the toilet. Saw one lady, quite slim with Long hair inside. Any one here try here before? Was in a rush for an appointment so never really stop and take a good look.
The lady has been identified. It's Cecilia. She is back
Old 07-07-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Went there this morning hoping to find this long hair lady you guys talking about.. but cannot see her..maybe I'm too early.. end up with Linda...as usual her bbbj is one of the best really take her time to bbbj me..
Old 07-07-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Just to confirmed with bros here .. is the lady with long hair reaches till her waist? She was at ppc before..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1