The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-04-2006, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
xeGox is Cool - loads of Potential
Just Wondering......

1st of all.. would apologise to all if i start this thread in a wrong area.. but i hope not.. if so.. someone please guide me.. will appreciate it very much..

and i've being reading lots of FRs/threads or stuffs in SBF.. and some questions just crossed my mind..
and the questions...... how u bros differentiate a gal walking on any streets(not only on GL) that she's into sex trade? and how you bros approach her and ask her (just example) "Do u offer sex?" and without being slapped/scolded.. i didnt get slapped/scolded in case u bros wondering.. i cant think of any good ways to approach a ger on street.. who i think is offering sex.. i judge by the way she dress and make up..

perhaps any bros can share with us/me his experience.. or his methods to approach a ger on street.. n the percentage of his success(estimation)?

PS: im new.. so i think im allow to ask for guidance.. so i hope bros here who does not like wat i said, dont zap me.. or to bros here can show me the correct way to share/chat/discuss stuff in this forum if im doing it a wrong way.. or best way to show your supports for newbie like me to learn is to up me.. n that will be very much appreciated by me..

lastly.. thanks all who had spent time reading this post by me..
Old 05-04-2006, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 20
kingrobert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykingrobert deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Just Wondering......

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeGox
lastly.. thanks all who had spent time reading this post by me..
I wonder why you put the are you try to tell us something?
Old 05-04-2006, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 709 / Power: 23
Criminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to beholdCriminalz is a splendid one to behold

Allow me to introduce to you the "3 step Hello" method.

1. Identify your subject. Mostly working girls dress a little more sexily, but this rule of thumb does not apply to china girls though. if you see any china girls in GL, THEY ARE WORKING!!

2. The approach. Walk towards them and try to establish eye contact. Be gentle on the eye contact though, you are not picking a fight here. Also point to note, do NOT run towards them. The running gesture is only used by the anti vice, this will create a sudden panic among all the working girls and they will run for cover, though you might think this is a good method to sort out who is working and who is not, but this will generally result in serveral horny man trying to beat the hell out of you.

3. Finally, when standing just infront of her, say hello. Again point to note here, dun try to be a hero and try to impress the girl with your repertoire of hello in different languages. a simple hello is good enough. If she is a working girl, she will smile back and say hello. Proceed to ask for price here. small talk is not needed.

After you have more experience, i will introduce to you the "Cock out of pants" method, though not recommended for those with short cock.
Old 05-04-2006, 12:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
yeeeha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xeGox
how u bros differentiate a gal walking on any streets(not only on GL) that she's into sex trade?

For me I use the safe method, establish eye contact and flash a friendly smile(not grining or laughing, just a simple friendly smile) and then approach closer. Usually if the gal is WL, she'll ask you "wanna go" in chinese.
Old 05-04-2006, 11:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingrobert
I wonder why you put the are you try to tell us something?
this smiley can represent lots of meaning.. for this post i means "hmm.." or can say.. im wondering will any one spend time read what i posted.. lol so.. this explained why i used it
Old 05-04-2006, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criminalz

1. Identify your subject. Mostly working girls dress a little more sexily, but this rule of thumb does not apply to china girls though. if you see any china girls in GL, THEY ARE WORKING!!

2. The approach. Walk towards them and try to establish eye contact. Be gentle on the eye contact though, you are not picking a fight here. Also point to note, do NOT run towards them. The running gesture is only used by the anti vice, this will create a sudden panic among all the working girls and they will run for cover, though you might think this is a good method to sort out who is working and who is not, but this will generally result in serveral horny man trying to beat the hell out of you.

3. Finally, when standing just infront of her, say hello. Again point to note here, dun try to be a hero and try to impress the girl with your repertoire of hello in different languages. a simple hello is good enough. If she is a working girl, she will smile back and say hello. Proceed to ask for price here. small talk is not needed.

After you have more experience, i will introduce to you the "Cock out of pants" method, though not recommended for those with short cock.
just out of curiousity.. this methods works when u see gals on GL.. or other streets? like orchard or anywhere?
Old 05-04-2006, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quote:

just out of curiousity.. this method works when u see gals on GL.. or other streets? like orchard or anywhere?
Old 06-04-2006, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Quote:
LOL! Yo bro, you really piqued my interest there. How about sharing your trade secret?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1