The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2020, 03:20 PM
Not Activated

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
dougkeaneona deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingcct1984 View Post
Tokyohentaiclub website states that soliciting for FJ services are illegal, but am curious to know if any bros managed to get FJ service!
I had the same thought and welcome any bros with experience to chime in!
Old 04-01-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Fir Tokyohentaiclub, not cheap! Tried once, basicaly the girl fee is inclusive of hj or Condom bj only. For sex need to negotiate with the girl directly once at the hotel. But the top up is almost as much as the entance price. Also if the girls have a 'AJ' option on their website, higher chance they will do fj. Had a friend who had a girl but she just refuse to do more than the usual hj/Cbj...
Old 04-01-2020, 11:22 PM
Samster

riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengerous View Post
Hi bros I’m in Japan thinking of going for TokyoHentaiClub girls, are the ladies Japanese?
Can double check with them on their website. The guy fronting the office is a pinoy so his english is ok.
Old 05-01-2020, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Can double check with them on their website. The guy fronting the office is a pinoy so his english is ok.
When I went to the store in Kabukichou, the dude was Japanese (probably) and spoke fluent English with not much of an accent.

Is the Pinoy guy at the Shibuya outlet?
Old 05-01-2020, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroinu View Post
When I went to the store in Kabukichou, the dude was Japanese (probably) and spoke fluent English with not much of an accent.

Is the Pinoy guy at the Shibuya outlet?
Yep. I should check out the shinjuku outlet next time
Old 07-01-2020, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 15
Lambo is one of the Best!Lambo is one of the Best!Lambo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingcct1984 View Post
Tokyohentaiclub website states that soliciting for FJ services are illegal, but am curious to know if any bros managed to get FJ service!
Bro, don't mind me adding my 2 cents worth of experience after staying in Japan for quite some time. I believe while the site says FJ services are illegal, you are expected to receive FJ considering the price you've paid, they just can't outright market it cause it's illegal in Japan!
Regarding CBJ, it's true you're expected to topup 30$ USD for a BBBJ.
Honestly THC isn't that worth considering the price and the top ups here and there. I'd recommend soaplands instead (Paradise, if you don't really speak Jap)
Old 07-01-2020, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lambo View Post
Bro, don't mind me adding my 2 cents worth of experience after staying in Japan for quite some time. I believe while the site says FJ services are illegal, you are expected to receive FJ considering the price you've paid, they just can't outright market it cause it's illegal in Japan!
Regarding CBJ, it's true you're expected to topup 30$ USD for a BBBJ.
Honestly THC isn't that worth considering the price and the top ups here and there. I'd recommend soaplands instead (Paradise, if you don't really speak Jap)
Is it true that for soaplands theres limited girls available for foreigners? I read that some of them prefer to just service japs.
Old 08-01-2020, 03:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

I realize in Japan if the front man speaks good English, be prepared to get chopped. By in Japan it's really tough hunting without speaking Japanese so just pony up.
Old 08-01-2020, 09:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
HuatLah88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi! Any soapland recommendations for Sapporo City? Going to Sapporo next week. What’s the price range for foreigners?
Old 08-01-2020, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 15
Lambo is one of the Best!Lambo is one of the Best!Lambo is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by riotspace View Post
Is it true that for soaplands theres limited girls available for foreigners? I read that some of them prefer to just service japs.
You’re absolutely right bro. Even if you are really yandao the girls feel like it’s hard to serve someone she can’t communicate with. My jap is like a 6/10 but some places, including the staff refuse to “bow down” and serve foreigners weirdly enough.
Old 09-01-2020, 09:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OGAgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

There is a JK spot in Yokohama near Kannai station. I don't remember the name. They offer HJ. They accept foreigners.
Old 13-01-2020, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 15
wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!

Just back from Tokyo, managed to book twice deliheru. Both look very much Jap girl. Achievement unlocked.

Girl 1, 9’s model look and height but A cup, almost no English but try to accommodate all request by hand sign, bottom is tight and wet very fast, book 1 hours for 2 FJ, massage and shower in between , 3.6k yen

Girl 2, 6’s look with model body with C cup, consider good English, powerful cow girl and below is tight also, 2k yen for 20 mins

Just up my point and trade SG west/north ML with GQ with me, lost OKT contact but I can share some pointer where to get these contact and it’s up to your luck because not everyone accept non jap speaker
Old 13-01-2020, 03:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wondersex View Post
Just back from Tokyo, managed to book twice deliheru. Both look very much Jap girl. Achievement unlocked.

Girl 1, 9’s model look and height but A cup, almost no English but try to accommodate all request by hand sign, bottom is tight and wet very fast, book 1 hours for 2 FJ, massage and shower in between , 3.6k yen

Girl 2, 6’s look with model body with C cup, consider good English, powerful cow girl and below is tight also, 2k yen for 20 mins
You mean 36k and 20k right?
Old 13-01-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
blurboi06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are those massage services from hotel good?

Can touch and kiss?
Old 14-01-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 15
wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!wondersex is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
You mean 36k and 20k right?
You are right, pai se
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1