The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-01-2020, 05:40 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vientiane,Laos

I going Laos Luan Prabang this Thursday. Any interesting recommendation?
I going there alone
Old 08-01-2020, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 19
kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tense View Post
I going Laos Luan Prabang this Thursday. Any interesting recommendation?
I going there alone

lpr mainly for sight seeing, elsE you can find bro zakarum post for it cheers
Old 08-01-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwaychup View Post
Hi,
So to Cheong where is better.
Thanks
Old 09-01-2020, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
tense deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks. Just landed here. Got to know a local girl already. She bring me around for the whole day already
Old 09-01-2020, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
LP there is many internati, t or pay for a guide, if you are young anuck
Haha....Nobody going to trust your report.
Bye bye, sayonara, I can't see you again unless you know how to undo my ignore list.........hahahahahaha............Try to masterbate, it may make you feel better.......Haha haha.

Hahahahahahha......muuahhhahha..Bye-bye.
Old 15-01-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

OK. Lets get constructive and back on track again.

Story from last week.

I was on my way home from a bar 3AM in Downtown VTE by foot, motorbike stops with a guy and a girl on the back. Was definitely a girl not LB haha. Asked 250,000 and I got for 200,000. One block from my place and went upstairs for boom boom. In good light I could see it was a high volume pro in her 30's . Nice quickie surprise though since i did not get the girl i wanted in the bar earlier.

made me think. Is there a place besides the chicken farms on sithong and T4 where there are streetwalkers? Not the LBs on the street in Ban Haisoke, i dont want LBs. I would like to pick some girls up on my motorbike and bring back to my place.
Old 20-01-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

kwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud ofkwaychup has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Hi,
So to Cheong where is better.
Thanks
if u ask me, depending on your budget and style of play.

vte is certainly 1 of the best places to find girls since there are so many ktvs,hotels and local bars now but prices are not cheap nowadays.

local bar girls tend to skip after 1 shoot even you paid the LT price and brought them back to the hotel. if you wanna do ST, they won't go to your hotel unless it's very very near their place. (this is same for VV as well)
unless you find a gem or something, i had a couple of local scene girls which stick to me for a fricking long time

ktv girls won't skip as you are paying their mms/pps so if you complain, you can get a partial refund back.

else go to the whore houses like salom yen etc. there are alot of them littered around VTE but without a local guide, it's hard to find them.

VV wise, there's 2 spots for local scene and probably that's it. there is a ktv further up around 30mins drive but i do not know if they have girls there.

LPR sorry i have no luck there.

But prices have been going up since 6 yrs back especially for the KTV scene.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 123infoseeker View Post
OK. Lets get constructive and back on track again.

Story from last week.

I was on my way home from a bar 3AM in Downtown VTE by foot, motorbike stops with a guy and a girl on the back. Was definitely a girl not LB haha. Asked 250,000 and I got for 200,000. One block from my place and went upstairs for boom boom. In good light I could see it was a high volume pro in her 30's . Nice quickie surprise though since i did not get the girl i wanted in the bar earlier.

made me think. Is there a place besides the chicken farms on sithong and T4 where there are streetwalkers? Not the LBs on the street in Ban Haisoke, i dont want LBs. I would like to pick some girls up on my motorbike and bring back to my place.
that's awfully late, i think only ladyboys will be still up at that time on wechat and keep asking people if they want service or not.
bro at 3am for a price of 200k is actually overpriced. you can get a girl to LT at 200k at 12am. at 3am, the asking price is like 100-150k only.
Old 20-01-2020, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1413 / Power: 19
TinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud ofTinTin130670 has much to be proud of

Bro Kwaychup..when bring me go cheong Laos.
Hahahahaha..miss cheonging with you & yr gang.

Cheers,
TinTin
Old 22-01-2020, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670 View Post
Bro Kwaychup..when bring me go cheong Laos.
Hahahahaha..miss cheonging with you & yr gang.

Cheers,
TinTin
when wanna bring me go thailand chiong
Old 25-01-2020, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123infoseeker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I know I paid on the high side. 150 is the usual but 200 is ok as well. Some guys go so stupid and way overpay 2-3x too much. If you know where to get for 100,000 please let me know since I thought only lao guys get that price.

Alot of the KTVs are way overpriced. Twice I went and I get a number and hook up later with success both times.

I think they are all LB on wechat and lots of fake photos.

I am looking for a drive up, hop on motorbike go to guesthouse type scene. IF you you know of that let me know. I don't really like bringing girls to my room so much since i live here long term.

Quote:
if u ask me, depending on your budget and style of play.

vte is certainly 1 of the best places to find girls since there are so many ktvs,hotels and local bars now but prices are not cheap nowadays.

local bar girls tend to skip after 1 shoot even you paid the LT price and brought them back to the hotel. if you wanna do ST, they won't go to your hotel unless it's very very near their place. (this is same for VV as well)
unless you find a gem or something, i had a couple of local scene girls which stick to me for a fricking long time

ktv girls won't skip as you are paying their mms/pps so if you complain, you can get a partial refund back.

else go to the whore houses like salom yen etc. there are alot of them littered around VTE but without a local guide, it's hard to find them.

VV wise, there's 2 spots for local scene and probably that's it. there is a ktv further up around 30mins drive but i do not know if they have girls there.

LPR sorry i have no luck there.

But prices have been going up since 6 yrs back especially for the KTV scene.

that's awfully late, i think only ladyboys will be still up at that time on wechat and keep asking people if they want service or not.
bro at 3am for a price of 200k is actually overpriced. you can get a girl to LT at 200k at 12am. at 3am, the asking price is like 100-150k only.
Old 03-02-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
william1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
drop you a pm for it.
Then do u have any subjection?
Old 04-02-2020, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by william1234 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitorloke View Post
What is your intention?
Old 04-02-2020, 12:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6171 / Power: 10
Zakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond reputeZakarum has a reputation beyond repute

Those seeking fun in Luang Prabang, girls are mostly on the go, so I could not pin point to you the exact location, however if you want to try your luck, go out and walk in the street at around 12midnight to 2am, if you are in luck, you will be approached by tuktuk driver or minivans.
Anyway, i do have some wechat contacts on FL in LP, they will drive over to your place for a ST. I will only share with bros who have contributed to the forum.
Old 04-02-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 14
OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!OnlyLiveOnce is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakarum View Post
Those seeking fun in Luang Prabang, girls are mostly on the go, so I could not pin point to you the exact location, however if you want to try your luck, go out and walk in the street at around 12midnight to 2am, if you are in luck, you will be approached by tuktuk driver or minivans.
Anyway, i do have some wechat contacts on FL in LP, they will drive over to your place for a ST. I will only share with bros who have contributed to the forum.
Hi bro,
Please PM the details as I will be going to LP during the midyear, thanks.
Old 06-02-2020, 10:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
k3210902 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
we are asian couple in vientiane now,she 27,sexy both hole can use.he 28.straight man.find some big dick for horny wife and let her threesome.man should handsome,falung is prefer,this month avilable .if u interest,send me message
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1