The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -129 / Power: 0
HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I would still keep this GL thread as punters who patronized GL whore would also patronized FL/HC...It may not be 100% but I would say a decent percentage.
Fuckface, what decent %? Don't know, SHUT THE FUCK UP LAH. Talk as if you know the percentage when actually YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING, as is your character. Always talking through your ass as if you know something when you know SHIT. DUA PAO SIAN HAOLIAN. Low level talk.

Talk nonsense. FUCK YOU.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 31-10-2020 at 09:20 AM.
Old 31-10-2020, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
I have the stats that show the distribution of visits to each section.

The GL section has very low traffic in comparison.

The number of threads posted in the section is reasonable but when you analyse the data it is the same few people constantly arguing and flaming each other.
Of course you can’t compare stats for the last few months due to the obvious. Did you compare the stats 1-2 years ago? You have to control and manage the environment to make it conducive for members to participate. Having a dumb ass and uneducated bugger like Haidilao, who is definitely not a genuine contributor would discourage genuine participation and would not help to drive the traffic.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 31-10-2020, 10:28 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of course you can’t compare stats for the last few months due to the obvious. Did you compare the stats 1-2 years ago? You have to control and manage the environment to make it conducive for members to participate. Having a dumb ass and uneducated bugger like Haidilao, who is definitely not a genuine contributor would discourage genuine participation and would not help to drive the traffic.
The reason why I do my best to not interfere with anything that is posted is because I loath websites which try to control any narrative and I swore way back in the good old days to moderate as lightly as possible and concentrate only on keeping spam (ed pills etc) out.

Have I run this website well? I doubt it. I'm sure there are many who could have done it a lot better. However I am happy that I am doing things my way and happiness is more important than $.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 31-10-2020, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

What the fuck is the government trying to achieve by locking this forum?
Old 31-10-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
HAHAHAHAHA...I see one desperate fucker trying to save face. After being found out for being A FUCKING FRAUD WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT, now blame me wor.

After anyhow hantum about %, now anyhow hantum I am responsible for less signups and traffic.

You. Are. Such. A. Simpleton. Primary school theories. Never did business in your life. Only low level jobs.

No substance people like you just keep trying until you hope something works. Talk and talk cock and fail and fail and fail again. Empty.

Cheebye kia, ask you to pay $20 for every FR you wrote, pretend never see. No fucking money just a lanjiao driver got a lot of idea how to run business. Talk so much like you got money to pay for loss like that. Not you lose money of course you talk easy. Talk is free. That's why I say you are very low level. Obviously never do business before and don't know the meaning of loss.

You say I dumbass means I dumbass, ah?

OEI. YOU'RE THE FUCK STUPID ONE STILL CATCH NO BALL. Your behaviour is very typical of those who finish bottom of the class. Just have no learning ability and can never catch the lesson.

You imagine a decent % ah? FUCK YOU. Please continue to show your stupidity. LOL. People long time ago understand you still stuck at the bottom. Fucking rental driver really cmi.
Old 31-10-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Of course you can’t compare stats for the last few months due to the obvious. Did you compare the stats 1-2 years ago?
I super like to show how uneducated, low level and stupid you are. The more you talk, the dumber you sound. It can only be the case because you are indeed as I say you are.

1. FL IS ALSO AS GOOD AS 'CLOSED' PAST FEW MONTHS YOU DUMB FUCK.

2. AND AGAIN, YOU ASSUME (NOT YOU KNOW) THAT COMPARISONS WERE ONLY MADE OVER THE PAST FEW MONTHS. THAT'S HOW FUCK STUPID YOU ARE.

3. YOU ARE GREAT CONTRIBUTOR THEN YOU PAY FOR EVERY FR YOU HAVE WRITTEN LAH!

Please talk somemore so I can fuck you somemore for being a fucking stupid cunt. You are such a nice toy. You will keep saying things to fuck yourself up and slap your own face. Stupid as stupid does. Bo takchek.
Old 31-10-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

Since some fuckers claim that I am a troll and trolls cause people to leave the forum, I ISSUE A CHALLENGE TO YOU FUCKFACES NOW. Everyone on this forum can witness how fucking shit you losers are.

TIME TO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR FUCKING MOUTH IS.

If the following cunts take up a lifetime membership, I will exit this forum immediately and never come back. Boss Sam can ban me but it's unnecessary. I will never post a single thing on this forum. But I will still visit this forum for FL in future

The fuckers are:

Escobar43535
Fat Fatt
TheIdesofMarch
Dignified69
mikenade
Maxipriest (must purchase 2 lifetime memberships since he talk like expert)

I see you fuckers no up. I see you fuckers are not friends and won't cooperate when money is needed. I see you fuckers no money. I say you cheebyes sure run road and act blur. Prove me wrong.

Since you fuckers say (not anyone else) got no troll, you will support this forum, PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR FUCKING MOUTH IS and show that what you say is true, beginning with yourselves. All you fuckers need to do is take up a lifetime membership (only SGD 200), I'm off.

Don't fucking talk so much and then excuse a lot when it's time to prove what you say is true. I say you fuckers cannot make it. Prove me wrong.

Once all your nicks light up with Premium membership and verified lifetime member, I'm off! Happily and gladly. Talk is cheap. Don't give stupid theory about trolls and when the chance comes along to kick the troll out and support this forum, just need to take up a membership, all run road.

I see you fuckers no up.
Old 31-10-2020, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Sammyboy,

Putting the Covid-19 situation to one side, based on what you said below, why do you
continue to run the GL threads in SBF? Once again I ask, why bother?

Also correct me if I am wrong but I think the intense flame bait and trolling only escalated from say 2014 onwards and just got worse and worse year on year todate. Interestingly this seems to have tied in with the decline of GL business itself.

BTW was it ever your intention to make money and charge samsters who make non-commercial genuine contributions to SBF, GL threads included? From your earlier reply to me, I don't think that is the case. Sorry but since Catfish seems to incessantly harp on the commercial issue I just wanted to seek your clarification.

Also don't get me wrong. It is obvious that you require money to run this site. You need to do what you need to do. But it would be good if you could make your position clear on the commercial aspect when it comes to the GL threads, especially with all the noise emanating from Catfish.

Finally thank you once again for running SBF all these years, particularly the GL threads. Like I said before, the information gleaned on GL WLs and GL houses has been invaluable and pleasurable in more ways than one.

Quote:
I have the stats that show the distribution of visits to each section.

The GL section has very low traffic in comparison.

The number of threads posted in the section is reasonable but when you analyse the data it is the same few people constantly arguing and flaming each other.

Quote:

However sadly the Geylang section does not have the necessary diversity of participants to be an asset. It's the same old bunch constantly bickering.
Old 31-10-2020, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

HAHAHAHA....I see one fucker run road already. Want many many reason and justification. You this kind of fuckface another 10 post explaining you also won't pay a cent.

What is there to clarify? YOU claimed that without trolls, this forum will flourish. So I volunteer to exit this forum, see if you're right. All you have to do is be a lifetime member. One time payment, easy peasy. Cannot do?

Already backtracking on what you said. Got troll or no troll fuckfaces like you will still be here and won't pay a single cent. Still got the cheek to ask for extra service want to have a dedicated and DILLIGENT moderator.

What did I say? I see you fuckfaces no up.

Of all on my list, I believe Fat Fatt will do it. The rest are just $50 THRASH.

Talk somemore. Talk.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 31-10-2020 at 01:18 PM.
Old 31-10-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

LET ME MAKE IT EVEN EASIER FOR YOU FUCKING LOSERS ON MY LIST. SO LONG AS 4 OF YOU (MUST INCLUDE THE TALK A LOT BUT KNOW NOTHING MAXIPRIEST)TAKE UP A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP, I'M OFF.

Among all you fuckfaces, cannot even get 4? But claim if no troll more ppl will come. HAHAHAHAHA...but you yourself leh? Won't even take up a membership to kick out the troll. Waiting for? I tell you waiting for what. No money lah!

Come on losers! Don't idea so much do this do that, why this why that. YOU take up a lifetime membership and show you are a valued member and supportive. Come on, just need 4 of you and your 'genuine' contributions. Whole forum is waiting to see your 'genuine' is actually worth what.

FUCKING $50 THRASH. Worthless fucks.

OEI FUCKING MAXIPRIEST. TWO MEMBERSHIP $400 only. Show them how it's done. Cheebye teach people how to lose money you very smart. Open mouth talk about marketing research and nonsense about indirect profit you most clever. $400 you don't have. Go fuck yourself lah.

Maxipriest you fucking dog, it may seem like you lose $400 but indirectly you will earn because without the troll more people come to the forum and read your FR mah. Then you can have more friends. In future the value of your membership will go up and you can sell. Don't be myopic. You are FR King, show us how you spend $400 but actually you make $1000.

Listen to monkeys talk.

Last edited by HaiDiLao; 31-10-2020 at 01:20 PM.
Old 31-10-2020, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 31-10-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
Just as expected. Act blur. Post photo. Losers.
Old 31-10-2020, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

UPDATE: 2 from the loser list, Escobar43535 and 5931, pattern come out already and run road. See the remaining if good for anything.

TheIdesofMarch say no troll is good, he like, he support. Well, take up a lifetime membership then. SILENCE.

I see you fuckfaces no up. Pui.
Old 31-10-2020, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 575 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Trolls like Catfish will always exist. Unfortunately, that is the nature of the game in the internet.

I recall Sammyboy previously explaining on probably more than one occasion that it was quite pointless to ban a samster since he would just resurrect with another nick if he wanted to continue his trolling.

So really no point in directly engaging trolls like Catfish. Whether they want to stay and spew their rubbish or leave that is up to them. Makes no difference to me one way or another.

On the other hand, I am very interested to hear Sammboy's views as he is the owner of this forum.
Old 31-10-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster (M)

HaiDiLao HaiDiLao

HAHAHAHAHA LAME AS FUCK.

There is no changing nick. Any troll just kick out. Previously claim no troll will flourish. ASK YOU TO PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR FUCKING MOUTH IS, change story and say actually, trolls are part and parcel of a forum and doesn't matter just ignore.

I am looking forward to a CLEAN SWEEP where NONE of you fuckfaces will contribute anything except your $50 views.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1