The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-01-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 17
porscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to allporscheclub is a name known to all
Re: potential gf vs whore...

Quote:
Originally Posted by AADD View Post
i think u misread. random whore doesn't satisfy me...the specific ones that sugar baby is somehow damn good in bed...

learn how to love a woman...i am trying. the question is does the women i am trying to love worth loving or not.

majority of the fuckers here take a lot of your so called "heroin" u know.
From your two posts here & I gather the problem is yourself because we are always our greatest enemy.

You come forth to seek our wisdom yet you resist it, you compare a whore with potential wife and measure love with money. Hence, you are finding the kind of women who's after your financial well being. Only you can help yourself here.

Why do whores love men who are penniless, because they too have feelings and that is finer than a wonderful woman who loves men for the money.
Old 06-01-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MassageExpert84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro this lady is not for you~! seriously if you made an effort to go after her and spending so much on her and she is giving you all the excuses just ask her to fck herself

15k you go gl you can fck till your leg cannot walk
Old 08-01-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
lester2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow. you are computing your expenses with potential gf? maybe that is why you can't get her. Free yourself from that habbit and give all of yourself to her.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
AADD deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
When you are avoiding hookers to keep your wholesomeness for her, then something in you feels she is worth it, ain't it?
i think love and sex and quite close together. i can’t think of loving someone and not bedding her that makes no sense especially when she’s young and beautiful. when she doesn’t give...i need to settle my need somewhere.

majority of my married friends and elders(uncles/relative/seniors) all fuck around too. but they kept it discreet from their wives. i am not saying this is right but men/majority of men are inherently seeking out more than 1 partner imo.

my point is i have a need to fuck occasionally. if i don’t get it from ideal person then i will find alternatives and i don’t see whats wrong with that.

i also agree that after long 1 year+ and amount of money time invested if it doesnt work out i should give up on her. i am dragging the decision til cny and valentine. i do believe there’s chemistry and chances just that her surrounding and peer pressure of her so called high classed friends are making her hesitant.

why do i calculate the $15k because the amount spent is pretty much on specific things that i can count by hands excluding dates.
Old 10-01-2018, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i think love and sex and quite close together. i can’t think of loving someone and not bedding her that makes no sense especially when she’s young and beautiful. when she doesn’t give...i need to settle my need somewhere.

majority of my married friends and elders(uncles/relative/seniors) all fuck around too. but they kept it discreet from their wives. i am not saying this is right but men/majority of men are inherently seeking out more than 1 partner imo.

my point is i have a need to fuck occasionally. if i don’t get it from ideal person then i will find alternatives and i don’t see whats wrong with that.

i also agree that after long 1 year+ and amount of money time invested if it doesnt work out i should give up on her. i am dragging the decision til cny and valentine. i do believe there’s chemistry and chances just that her surrounding and peer pressure of her so called high classed friends are making her hesitant.

why do i calculate the $15k because the amount spent is pretty much on specific things that i can count by hands excluding dates.
Again, I think you have answered some parts yourself. I am not here to tell you the answer. Just helping you straighten your thoughts.

Go ahead. Leave your girl. Thats your choice.

Then you find another, and another till one gives sex. Bec thats your definition of a r/s. You fuck as much as you can - this is the life you want.

Years pass. You hit 30+. You are happy with the way it is. But she is not. She wants a marriage. You folks eventually marry.

Eventually, you get tired of fucking her, you find fresh meat. You get tired of wooing your wife - or as the bros like to call it here - their wives don't give them sex - you find other fresh meat.

You end up fucking outside your marriage like your married friends or elders. Nothing wrong. Its your choice in life. She finds out, divorces you, take the kid.

You come sbf to Write FR, Ask why your wife no give you sex, Ask how to keep your child in the divorce.

Seen such threads around?

Bec it is all about you. How much you spent on her. The quid pro quo you did not derive for spending on her. The self centredness is telling.

Three things.

1. Yes. Love and sex are co-related. It was designed to bond a man and a woman in marriage. You open your present too early, you lose that curiousity in your marriage. You lose that Will to pursue sex from your wife. Or like the bros here say - their wives lost interest - note: it is never their fault.

2. You go for your easy sex outside marriage. You bond with another girl. You lose that loving feeling with your wife. Which is an irony bec while you rightly say "love and sex are quite close together", yet you are willing to fuck outside marriage. Meaning you are willing to bond with another girl, not your wife before you are even married and before you even met your wife.

It just shows your perspective of love and sex. You want a woman merely for sex. You won't put up with her being a woman.

3. You ain't tasted real pain yet. Wait till you fight with your wife everyday or fight with her for your kid. All those news you read about men stabbing their wives. They were once like you young, carefree and reckless. For you, I am certain that screwing up your marriage is not a matter of IF but WHEN.

Go sign up a Life Membership here with Sam. You will need it....unless you change your perspectives on love, women and sex. And that self centredness.
Old 10-01-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Sandra95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

After more than 1 year and she's only a "potential" girlfriend? Seriously, just move on. If she wanted you, she'd have wasted no time to be in a relationship with you, though not necessarily sex. You may blame her friends, but if she was really interested in you, she wouldn't be affected by them

The amount of money you've spent on her is beside the point. Treat it as a gift, not an investment.

Whether you visit whores or not, is also beside the point.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1