The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2013, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
KKNKid is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: My Story : Garena "Chat Room"

Is she going for god like !!!!
Old 13-07-2013, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

What a lucky find! Waiting for your next update! Cheers, ........................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 13-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
LighterTwirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro for the reputation point. Truly appreciate it very much.
With your humble point given to me. I'm now able to post the story immediately without waiting for approval. Thanks. .
Old 15-07-2013, 08:03 PM
Samster

I rested for awhile and get up for a bath to wash off the sticky load on me. She stood up and follow behind me to the toilet. I turn on the water to my desire temperature, and look at her. She smiled back at me with a satisfactory look. I guess she did enjoy the session just now.

Pressing the soap dispenser, she wasted a handful of soap and pour them onto my limp dick.

She: “There’s sperm on your dick. I got to make sure you wash these well.” (Giggle)

Me: “You naughty huh? Be gentle ok?”

She: “I’m always gentle, I will take good care of you.” (While she start to massage my soapy dick with her hand)

Me: “Thanks dar, you are so great.” (Whispered in her ear)

I shut my eye half-closed as I savored that wonderful, sensuous feeling of complete relaxation and wrapped both arm around her. Knowing how sensitive my dick are after the hard time, she is actually providing a soothing massage for my dick, gently squeezing and massaging it.

She: “How’s this dar? Is this better compare to you ownself masturbate?”

Me: “Yaaa, it’s better.” (Relaxing my whole body)

Slowly, she get her lips closer to my chest, and lick around my nipple. This moment, I could feel my orgasm building up deep inside my ball, and my dick is growing hard again.

She: “Dar, if you feel the feeling of cum, dun hold back, just cum.”

She: “I want to see your hot cum shooting again.”

Me: “Huummmmm…..” (Sighing in pleasure while nodding my head)

She: “Just maintain the way you are now, and relax your body. Could you feel the climax? Could you feel your hot cum boiling?” (Whispering)

She: "Make your rod harder abit, it's getting warm, my pussy is missing your rod."

Actually, I didn’t intend to release myself again, I only want to enjoy the moment of massage from her hand on my dick. But somehow her sentences induct a mental message to my brain. And the lust of cumming is stronger and stronger. (I wonder if she’s studying Psychology at her University)

Ultimately, I could not bear it any longer, let out a shriek pleasure and tighten myself. I know I couldn’t control myself anymore and twitted my dick a few times to signal her to faster abit. However, she immediately placed her hand over my dick, stopping me from cumming. Bringing me to the very point of climaxing and stop when I was about to release.

She: “Shiok right? You are cumming soon hor?” (Teasing me with a seductive looks)

She: “Just now you make me so wet with your massage, and dun wan to fill me with your dick. You make me suffer so terrible just now, and now is my revenge.”

Me: “??????????????” (Looking at her with a stun look)

She: “Just kidding la, I’m saving it for later part.”

She: “Later on will be very exciting, I don’t wanna to stress you out.”

Me: “You already making me stress now, dun tell me you wanna to make me regret making you horny wor later!”

She: (Giggle) “Later sure satisfy you for sure.” (Took the shower head and rinse off the soap on my dick)

She: “Ok le, you go wait for me first, I need to wash my below also.” (With her super seductive look)

Obediently, I took my towel, and walk out from the toilet. After drying myself, I laid down onto the bed and take a rest. Wondering in my mind, what’s she thinking? What’s she going to do later? She’s full of surprises, and I couldn’t guess her.

To be continue.........

Stay tune to the story, it's getting more exciting.

Do up my reputation point if you are free. Thanks.
Old 15-07-2013, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Hkaras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

how come i cant meet such gal in Garena.. Nice story btw!
Old 15-07-2013, 08:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
ChinWuRui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eating potato chip and waiting
Old 15-07-2013, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
Gliscor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for more
Old 16-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
xiaocheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she is getting wet. She cant wait to get you in,bro.
Old 16-07-2013, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkaras View Post
how come i cant meet such gal in Garena.. Nice story btw!
I've been playing in garena for almost 5 year... It's also my first time encountering such lady. Recently, just get to know her and meet her up. =) .
Old 16-07-2013, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaocheng View Post
she is getting wet. She cant wait to get you in,bro.
Actually is I can't wait to get my rod into her that day after the bath. . Haha... She's writing the the next part of our story. Will be posting them maybe the next day. I believe no one can predict what she has done after she come out from the toilet, very adventurous.
Old 18-07-2013, 01:31 AM
Samster

After a while, she came out from the toilet. She turned off the light and made the room very dark. And I was more curious on what she’s going to do next. She slowly walk over to the bed, and uses her hand to touches around the bed to find me.

Me: “Dar, why did you turn off the light till so dark?”

She: “For you to have a better atmosphere to sleep ma.”

Me: “How can I sleep when I’m so excited now.”

She: “You just closed your eye and try to sleep.”

I listened to her, and close my eye pretending to be asleep. Then she climb onto me with her breast resting on my face. Slowly, she position her nipple onto my lip, the sensational feeling of her pointed nipple rubbing against my lips. They are so hard! So I opened my mouth slightly allowing her nipple to enter it, give her a suck on her nipple.

She moaned slowly, and moves her hand desperately to locate my flaccid rod, caressing my rod till I got almost erected. At this moment, I could feel her pussy flooded with her wet glistening juice around her bum and thighs.

She: “Dar, could I sit on your face? I want to suck your dick.” (Brushing her nipple against my lips)

Me: “You wanna 69? I’ve never tried it before. Will you squirted onto me?”

She: “Don’t you like it that way?” (Pumping my rod faster with her hand)

Me: “Ahhhhhh……..” (Moaned in pleasure)

She moved herself up, and turn her body around. Sliding her nipple from my chest to my stomach. Soon, I could feel her tongue running down my shaft, gracefully licking my rod. Her movement was so swift that I don’t have any time to reject her. She seem to love blowjob a lot, and her blowjob is Super good.

Facing her pussy, I tried to stick out my tongue and circle it around her clit. Immediately, she released a loud moan of satisfaction, slide my rod deeper into her throat, and I could feel her nose pushing against my ball. I knew she love it, so I pushed my tongue with more strength onto her clit.

During this moment, I could feel her pussy twitting, and her body is trembling. Hence, I try poking my tongue deeper into her pussy. Immediately, she let out a loud moan. She was enjoying this moment, and blow my dick stronger.

By this point, I could feel my cum is queuing up, waiting to be release. Trying to hold back wanting to play with her awhile longer, I uses the tips of my tongue more rapidly nudging across her clit. Uncontrollably, she slow down her blowjob as she is unable to catch her breathe with my dick in her mouth. She was moaning while my cock was in her mouth and she take short yelped breathes everytime she let my dick slide free.

Suddenly, I could feel that her thighs were clamping my head tightly, and her speed of blowing is faster and stronger. As her blowjob were too good, I couldn’t control myself anymore and I ‘m not able to hold back anymore. I let out a long loud moan and twitted my dick a few time in her mouth.

Upon hearing my moan, she started to blow even more violently knowing that I was going to release soon. This moment, my body loses it strength , and my cum is ooze out from me. Uncontrollably, my cum erupted out in her mouth. She continue to glide her lips down my shaft till I completely finish my explosion.

My whole body completely weaken and rest on the bed helplessly. She get off the bed and went to turn on the light. I opened my eye and look at her, she come closer to me lying beside me and opened her mouth to show me her tongue with my cum on it. I give her a smile, and she swallowed my load down her throat.

As I’m over-weaken, I wrapped my arm around her, and fall asleep.
Old 18-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
sunny5841 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice stiry ts more. wait for more of your story
Old 18-07-2013, 11:11 PM
Samster