The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2011, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 16
ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs up ✰VietBeautiful ✰ 越美 "TWINKLE TWINKLE lil star ★ 20yo, super SYT model beautiful VIET✫

Those who know me, knows who I am.
I am ThaiBeautiful, Frank, who has been consistently serving u guys the nicest sweetest prettiest Thai Delights in FL Dome 1
So what am I doing here?!?

I'm here to share this fabulous beautiful vietnamese SYT supermodel

Well.... Last week, when I was taking a break, a customer, (nqing94) intro me to try a new Viet Beauty. Being a usual guy, with usual needs, I couldn't say no, especially when i'm having a much needed, deserve break. Usually, I will be serving pleasures to you guys, but this time, i deserve to have a serve of my own taste!

This is purely my own Field Report of this beautiful beautiful beautiful VIET model - "Tuyen"

Whatever I've experienced, may differs from your experience, but there's something that i can't lie.

She's easily one of the most demure, beautiful VIET SYT who is foraying into this FL hard life, for her family problems back home.

I'm helping her to spread more awareness, since her thread by nqing is deleted as he's a non-sponsor. And whatever you are paying, you are paying to her, "Tu-Yen".

Well, let's call her TWINKLE!!! under my care.... a suitable sweet name for a sweeter, beautiful demure girl....

1st Meetup: (Q.C Check)

First time meeting her. Did attempt to call her, but she tell me to sms her instead. i was thinking her English isn't that bad, but why SMS? maybe cos' she was serving another customer at that time, and she don't want to be disturbed. (good work ethics!) SMSed her in the morning, and managed to fix up an appointment at 1pm. She tell me to go Geylang Lor XX, and met her there. As it was my first time going into some sort of "blind date" (I did not manage to view any photos, just the recommendation), I drove and parked somewhere outside hotel81 empty carpark slot. Called her again, and she said she walk and come find me. When I was still unbuckling my carseatbelt, she was already outside near my car, trying to figure out who am i. When i saw her, my first impression was "HO SEI LIAO!" - I got who I want. a beautiful solid viet SYT! with long lushy hair, fair skin, beautiful face, and yet looking so demure, innocent.... Did not want to be seen lingering outside for too long, so we immediately check into the hotel for a ST. The whole process of checking in/registering/using IC and her passport, makes me kind of uncomfortable, but once we are in the room. My eyes were all on her!
As she stripped to her birthday suit, in front of me stand a goddess! She's tall, lanky, slim, very very nice youthful "B" breasts! but hairy pussy. as this H81 toilet is so small, we had to take seperate baths, but i know the moment i bath finish, my time is near!!! Time of pleasure...

She seems to be quite proud of her body, and not shy of showing her delicious assets to me. Even after the seperate bath, she came out naked, not wrapped with towel (unlike other girls) Can see she is kind of green, fumbling over the necessary tools, “CD, KY”. I told her, it’s ok, and i started the initiative to explore her boobs. Irresistable! As i give her a catbath, her hands stroking me, till i became hard. Did not ask, and immediately capped me.

I just followed suit, and missionary as she lie down, i start to slowly probe into her pussy...the thrusts and the hushes were genuine! Could see her eyes rolling back to the back of her brain, showing her full orgasm and enjoyment. i couldn't understand Viet, but i swear I thought i heard "KIMOCHII" a few times!!!! Through the whole orgasm process, the most memorable feelings i swear to god, is when with every alternate thrust, i feel like my dick got engulfed into a sinkhole of wetness, and i just do not want it to stop. Penetrating deeper and trying not to overdo or injure this precious, there was moments i pre-cummed, while trying hard to control the ejaculation, cos’ i simply just don’t want this feeling of ecstacy to end, rather, this $150 of pleasure to end so quickly. I must be weak, cos’ i only finished her off in 1 posiition, missionary. But boy... it was a LONG position, and never would i have imagine.

In case you wondering where’s the foreplay and BBBJ? Yes, i did not receive any of it... she’s that green. But i don’t mind, cos’ her FJ is priceless. And i will make sure i get it the 2nd time....

After cleanup, she still had plenty of time, to her next appointment, so hang around naked, admiring her body, and engaging in simple talk with her. Realised she had to work to support her family (as like every other FLs), here for a week and relying on RTF customers, new customers found online by nqing’s PM help (but thread kept deleted cos’ he’s not a sponsor), and staying with her friends who worked KTV (she don’t like cos’ of bad customers, beer drinking, etc) What touches me, and makes me want to help her, is her honesty, her sweet personality, her passiveness, and her willingness to go all out to earn $. This is the part where i decided to tell her who I’m actually is. She was flabbergasted! And soon, silence converted to plenty of questions... i explained to her in simple English over lunch at nearby coffeeshop, how I work, and how i could help her. Seriously, all my career, i’ve been doing Thais... now a Viet? How am I suppose to create an interest? A following? A right price? I agreed with her, to give her time to think, and to give me time to plan..... Goodbye, as i see her disappear behind one of the GL alleys.......................................

2nd Meeting: (Training)

Yes! She did SMSed me immediately. 1 day, in fact, was how long she takes to request my help. In fact, i wasn’t very convinced how much i could help her. But of cos’ with TWINKLE’s supermodel figure, superstar looks, i had no qualms about her inpending popularity amongst bros here! Most bros melt upon seeing someone pretty, so pretty that service can be forgiven. This goes my challenge, to bring on someone with LOOKS + SERVICE. If she is to serve customers like how she serve me from the first meeting, she will make 50% angry. Especially those looking for service-oriented.
But i know that if abit of reminders and service training, i will be able to transform her! Into a pretty beautiful girl with minimum expected service. How much more? It’s all dependable on her...

2nd time we meet! This time, we already know each other. we could hit it off immediately without small talk. This time, she is wearing a white loose top, which proudly reveals her deep cleavage, the pink bra underneath which is so obvious behind that loose white top. She looks even more STUNNING! First time, she look GND, this time she looks just like a model, more than a model, a SUPERMODEL! This time, she come prepared. To give me her photos, and she even showed me a MTV proof of her being a model back home in VIET!!! (I'm going to share it below) It's a pity she has to stop modelling to come SG work to earn quick bucks. But it's our gain right? Do not miss the chance!!!

This time, it’s easier with chemistry there, and both of us knows what we are going to expect. First time i really had to guide a girl from the start to the end, teaching her the simple basics of serving customer when they first come, to shower, to catbath, to bbbj, to FJ! And even cleanup! She’s simply innocent and cute to the max! There’s not much for me to elaborate here... just that moments and erogenous spots that i have never get to experience during round 1, i got to experience it sensually and erotically now! Her BBBJ... really fresh! I had to teach her how to use her tongue, while she still blowing me, and looking at me with her SYT cutsy eyes. I swear i could just cum straight away! But her BBBJ skills are still too average for me to cum, and i don’t want to waste my $150 on her mouth. It was a good effort BBBJ, more than what i could expect from a SYT Viet, anyway. And the rest is for you to explore..... what can i say? another sextisfying, GFE session from Twinkle again....

Whatever small basics that I’ve taught her, there are plenty more.. and she will grow with experience! I asked her, "So are you ready to start on Monday?". She cheekily replied, "Yes! Start now!" She's ready, brimming with confidence... SO NOW, TWINKLE for you, sir?
Old 02-10-2011, 07:36 PM
Samster

ThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of lightThaiBeautiful is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ✰VietBeautiful ✰ 越美 "TWINKLE TWINKLE lil star ★ 20yo, super SYT model beautiful V

Summary:
(I don't give points, cos' I know that everyone's experience may differs and everyone's point system is different. i prefer to give an honest assessment of her. How good is she to you? You try her and u judge yourself. Enjoy!)

Name: Tuyen aka TWINKLE

Height: 1.66m

Vital Stats: 35B'24'34 (Natural, Beautiful SYT Model Figure)

Portfolio: She’s not a working girl in Ho Chi Minh. She’s a model! Appeared on various modelling shoots, prints, and even starred in a Viet MTV!!! Pls refer below.

Looks: Exactly like the photos! (with her permission to post) Pls refer below

Hair: Long lushy like Pantene Commercial type.

Breasts: Beautiful "B" soft naturals with light brown perky nips! One of the best I've encountered, and i swear!

Language: Written English GOOD! Spoken English, BROKEN! Still good enough to converse

Skin Tone: Normal

Vital Stats: 34B"24"34 (very nice natural breasts!)

Body: Slim, Model Figure. Angelic Face. She has a bad patch at her knee, cos’ she has a motorbike accident in Vietnam sometime back.

BBBJ: Yes

CIM: Not yet but she may allow u?

Pussy: Well Trimmed now

FJ: Very shiok!

Frenching: Light kisses, soft pecks. *Chemistry plays a big part!

Service: Green, but surely improved now

Attitude: Very Excellenty Good!

No Nos (Not allowed)!!! : CIM/AR/AJ/Big Dicks (She tell me she scared of big dicks, so please respect her decision). No indians too... sorry!

Damage: $150/1/1 + $30 (room,caps included) 5 star discreet, hi-class place @ CBD area.

Starting Work: 03.10.11, MONday

Contact: SMS Frank @ +65 83988434 for slots arrangement now!!! *Please state your nick, your timing, and TWINKLE’s name if u want to book her. I have Thai Beauties too, and I don’t want to be confused.
Those who have Tuyen's number, u can still sms her, but she will eventually refer you to book through me.

Note: TWINKLE aka Tuyen is still very inexperience, greenhorn into sex, and how to service a man. But she makes up very much for her looks/body/personality and ATTTITUDE! In all my years of experience as a service provider, I know a girl is good, when she has the right attitude! The atttiude to work, to serve, to earn $$$! And Twinkle, aka Tuyen, gives me a good impression, a good belief that she will continue to do her best to serve everyone here well! Hope those who likes pretty face, the fantasy to bonk a real supermodel(Viet) come support her. Not for those looking for pure hardcore service.

Disclaimer: Please note that though i'm a OKT, i'm a OKT for my Thai Superstars.
i'm not a OKT for her, but I'm helping her to stay safe, take care of her, and spread her awareness, plus to share such a fabulous girl with all sammyboys here! All damages goes to Twinkle aka Tuyen. I'm only charging room charge, (5 star, hi-class, discreet comfort! Those who patronized before my thaibeauties know and can vouch)

All damages : $150/1/1 (to her) + $30 (room)

Please do FR if you like her. It will help her alot during her this less than 2 weeks stay in Singapore!
and of cos' please continue to support ThaiBeautiful if you like what I've shared!

This is the Youtube Video where she's the lead actress in this viet MTV
(She's a real model back home)

Her model photos
(Most photos not with her anymore)

MORE pictures in my new THAIBEAUTIFUL FORUM!
Old 02-10-2011, 07:38 PM
Samster

Re: ✰VietBeautiful ✰ 越美 "TWINKLE TWINKLE lil star ★ 20yo, super SYT model beautiful V

Starting work on 03.10.11!!!

Limited slots per day to ensure she's well taken care!

Last edited by ThaiBeautiful; 02-10-2011 at 08:07 PM.
Old 02-10-2011, 09:36 PM
Samster

Bros who had tried her before, feel free to post here to help Tuyen aka Twinkle!!!

She's previously shared by nqing94, whose thread got deleted because he's not a sponsor.

Taking over the sharing duties... TWINKLE, aka Tuyen is a VIET SYT MODEL, not my Thai Girl.

Pleaes don't get mixed up!

Interested? Please sms me +65 83988434 for slots!!! please state <Nick/name>, <Girl's Name>, <date/time> for easier arrangement! Once confirm, will tell you where to proceed next.

Payment to her directly. She will collect the room charges as well.
Dmg: $150/1/1 (for Twinkle), $30 (room charge)

Please don't SMS to ask for fun, ask for discounts, ask why more expensive than my thai girl. She's genuinely here to serve help, and i'm genuinely here to help her hit her target before she stops for good.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1140 / Power: 19
sugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud ofsugizoX has much to be proud of

wah bro frank steady. like you even more after what you've done. too bad i low on sperm count for now but help u upz this thread first. cheers!
Old 03-10-2011, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 16
singaporekid deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow! totally outdo, outclasss, out of this league!
Thxs for bringing in consistent babes of all nationalities!

Solid video clip!!!

Girl with pink cunt and nips squirt in orgasms during fucking!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
nqing94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

she's a nice gal^^ thx bro again for helping out tuyen to post people who are craving for looks, she has it..
Old 03-10-2011, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
nanakoko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah i tink its time i shld make some time out to do some visiting soon...
Old 03-10-2011, 11:16 AM
Samster

Overwhelming response!!!!

Please register in my new forum, www.thaibeautiful.com for more of her pics!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 04:56 PM
Samster

We Welcome Your Support!!!
Old 03-10-2011, 06:41 PM
Samster

Welcome to ThaiBeautiful's 1st Forum!!!

The place where no reputation is at stake, where no points is at stake, where no power is at stake

No zappings, no flamings, no spammings, no nonsense!!

Just pure beauty, pure service, pure fun!!!

Let's care and share and make this forum a better place to be in!

Start registering now for full access!
Old 03-10-2011, 09:08 PM
Samster

RELIABILITYDISCREETQUALITY

SMS +65 83988434 for your 90mins of service assurance.

Your Pleasure is MINE as well!

Old 04-10-2011, 10:05 AM
Samster

Twinkle says thank you to all the customers who had treat her so well on her first day!!!

Btw, she likes Jap food, MacDonald, Chocolate Milk, Yogurt... so those who intending to get her stuff, u may consider these.

No coffeee! She don't drink.... end up in rubbish bin.

Thks for the continuous support! You have to book 2 days advance for this beauty!
Old 04-10-2011, 01:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
starletq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks for giving me this newbie a chance to try my first Viet

I must say, Twinkle, Tuyen is very pretty!!! Really very very pretty for a viet girl. Some viet girls i seen in Singapore, either too old, or have baby, but for Twinkle, she's a real 20yo girl! So young, so pretty, and she have very svelte slim slender figure. Highly recommended for those who like a fantasy of bonking a chiobu but never did before in real life.

Thanks bro Frank for your generosity in sharing her, and helping her. She did tell me, you are very nice. And the location, high-class in CBD, like stated. Even worth more than the $30 I paid.

kudos to the service rendered as well! i left a really happy man. I know it's hard to get my RTF due to her hectic schedule (2 days advance bookings!) but I will surely return to try your thai goodies in store..

*btw, my membership at your forum, did not approve?*

Once again, thanks to the best man (frank), for bringing us the best viet! (twinkle)
Old 04-10-2011, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 13
capital is a glorious beacon of lightcapital is a glorious beacon of lightcapital is a glorious beacon of lightcapital is a glorious beacon of lightcapital is a glorious beacon of lightcapital is a glorious beacon of light

At last met up with Tuyen after communicating via phone since her last trip to our island. Even though I had her phone number since her last trip here, I have to say that she's pretty thoughtful as to ask me to book for her through bro Frank instead of directly with her.

Through her I finally get to talk to bro Frank over the phone and I must commend here that bro Frank, your willingness to provide excellent service is really outstanding and equally good as bro Sim from FL88. I had tried other okts before and I have to say that if you are not their member, tendency is that the service provided by these okts are usually not pleasant although I am still able to book through them because they ultimately still want my business (earn my money with poor service rendered). Though I am not registered as a member, the service rendered by Bro Frank is really beyond my expectations due to my previous experience with other okts as mentioned earlier. Besides being patient with me, he's able to provide a location that I never dreamt I will be able to visit. Really nice and high-class. Service is very very good and I really appreciate his kindness.

Time spent with Tuyen although short and pretty on the high side, I have to admit it is really time and money well spent. The moment I stepped into her place, I was welcomed with a warm-hearted yet enthusiastic smile. Guess must be the training provided on her by bro Frank. Reason why I said that is because of the past experience of my communication with Tuyen over the phone, she left me with an impression that I thought she's impatient and someone who may have an attitude issue, perhaps has to do with her being young. Without any delay after our introduction to each other, Tuyen place my hands around her waist, never letting go of her hands on mine and led me to her comfy bedroom. Immediately upon entering her bedroom, I was offered a glass of ice water. Very thoughtful indeed I said to myself. We smiled at each other and the next moment Tuyen removed my shirt. I wasted no time and returned her the favour and in seconds we were in our birth suits. We proceeded to a nice shower together, again helping to shower each other instead on our own. After the shower, I was again led by her to bed and immediately she planted her lips on mine, before I could take in my next breath of air and we were locked there for more than a minute with our tongues encircling in between. Kiss was broke off with my lower lips being sucked away by her mouth and I was like telling myself, "wow, she really know how to kiss". She said that I looked young and really nice-looking which I replied that my looks actually does deceive my age and I never thought myself to be nice-looking. She isn't the first lady that had commended on my looks and I must say here that I am not and never a narcist. We started making out with her giving me a very wet, nice and long bbbj. In between she looks up at me very often and I responded with a enjoyable expression. She laid me fully down on her bed and did a catbath and slowly made her way up to face me asking to be capped. Green as she is in sex and I believe she's still exploring and experimenting, she asked for what position to start with. I responded that any position is fine so long as we enjoy ourselves as sex is supposed to be 2 way traffic. She started riding me and nice soft moan began emanating from her sweet voice. While she's in cowgirl position, I could feel the tip of my lil' brother touching the deeper areas in her lil' sister. A feeling that I myself is unable to describe well. It's like something that is blocking the entry when my lil' brother was already fully engulfed deep in her. Her moan increased in intensity and she began to show an expression acknowledging her enjoyment. I placed my hands on her nice smooth butt to assist her in her riding. We changed into missionary next and I gave her a slow and fast thrust and she was turning her head all round with her eyes closed. From this position, I was able to enjoy the scenic view of her boobs bouncing around and I bent down to french her while moving my hands from her legs to her boobs, squeezing and slowly sucking on them. Then I asked her to place her arms around my neck without letting go, told her to have faith in me and with curiousity in her head, I slowly lifted her off the bed and started to do a carry position. While in this position, I could sense that she was pretty worried that I might drop her on the floor and a minute later my arms began to tire out and I slowly laid her on the bed and switched back to missionary. Knowing I am on the brink of crossing the finish line and my session is coming to an end, I asked her on her level of threshold towards pain and was given the green light by her. I began to thrust her deep and hard and sounds of our skin contacting each other soon followed. It was such a melody that both of us were savouring the final moment. Soon I blasted into the cd and with lil' brother still cooling off in her lil' sister, I rested myself on her and she whispered into my ears commending I am pretty strong given my slim figure like her. I answered her that she's the main reason why I could last for so long before crossing the finish line. We rested on the bed for a while before we pulled ourselves into the shower room to wash up together. After our shower, I began to speak to her in the limited Vietnamese that I knew and she was very surprised to hear that I knew Vietnamese. Before leaving, she gave me french kiss again and asked me to write a FR for her to help her as she needed financial assistance for the next couple of weeks.

For bros who are having reservations like me before I decided to give it a go due to her charges being on the pretty high side (like some gals on FL Dome 3, mostly Singapore gals) and unsure of her service, I ensure you that everything mentioned above is true and never a part is being made up from me. Please treat this lady well and with respect and I am sure you will never be disappointed. What she needs is the financial assistance and not some whacko sick behaviour from us. I have to say that although she's still green and lacking in some areas but session with her really brought back memories of my first time with my ex when we ourselves were green too .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1