The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 21-12-2017, 08:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
At the risk of sounding shitty, i cannot agree with you.

The first time I encountered a Native American was in a mall. Well I must concede they are obese from having an American diet or boozing all day long, but the Asiantic features are really uncannily surreal. I regret not taking a course in anthropology but suspect mountain tribes that we know today as enthic groups from the Himalayan ranges to Yunnan and down to the Indochina regions like wetnam are similar in culture and facial features. I sit in pow wow session, even sleep in teepee to immerse in their culture only to find patterns and motifs in fabric and ornated costumes. And if trace your way Westward, there are also other Asian people group leaving clues of their migratory footprints all the way to edge of the Atlantic Ocean. I can give examples of seafarers like myself populating the indo- Pacifc ocean but that is best left to another day.

Wow

I was actually the one that made a shitty comment and you replied with a thesis I am impressed

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-12-2017, 08:54 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
But having said, you are right about the authenticity of the ssssyt’s costume. This kind of headgear can only be worn by a chief and a junior male member can only hope to wear a single feather.

Errrrm thats a junior "female" member which my own personal male "member" would gladly defeather her or ahem deflowered her

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-12-2017, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
simple...either not in Vietnam or the Viet gal shooting advertisement in cowboy town...

Cosplay for their own studio shots to keep for posterity, now getting very popular with all the VBs

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-12-2017, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
I look @ it as ao dai dress in vitnam ger is a veri good clothes...lol,can do almost everythg wit it...lol

i see korea pop ger ,wonder gers aso go vitnam 2 perform & they aso wear ao dai 2....

...they sure put in effort eh?

I will put in even MORE efforts...............to help them remove it after their dance

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 21-12-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Cosplay for their own studio shots to keep for posterity, now getting very popular with all the VBs

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
true..cosplay very popular in Vietnam...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-12-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

HCM will get ready for a rainy cold Xmas...

Double trouble: New storm heading to Vietnam as Kai Tak menaces

By Huu Nguyen December 21, 2017 | 11:32 am GMT+7

The latest storm is forecast to make landfall in southern Vietnam just after Christmas.
A tropical depression has grown into a storm and is on track to enter the South China Sea, known as the East Sea in Vietnam, to join Storm Kai-Tak, which has been in the country’s waters since Monday.

The latest storm, known as Tembin, was to the east of the Philippines as of Thursday morning.

Meteorologists said after passing through the Philippines, Tembin may enter the East Sea and land in southern Vietnam on December 26, making it the 16th storm to hit Vietnam this year.

“The storm has yet to enter Vietnamese waters, but we will be following it closely to provide a more exact forecast,” the Southern Regional Hydrometeorological Center said Thursday.

Meanwhile, Kai-Tak was 180 kilometers (110 miles) from the Spratly Islands with wind speeds of up to 100 kilometers per hour at 7 a.m. on Thursday.

In the next 24 hours, it will keep moving at a speed of 15km per hour and is expected be around 340km off Con Dao Island in Ba Ria-Vung Tau Province by 4 a.m. on Friday.

Kai-Tak will cause rough seas along the southern coast of Vietnam, forecasters said.

The storm strengthened from a tropical depression east of the Philippines on Thursday before making landfall in the archipelago nation.

It had killed 43 people and left dozens missing as of Tuesday, said an AFP report.

This year has been a stormy one for Vietnam with 15 storms so far in the East Sea including Typhoon Damrey, which inflicted heavy damage on the south-central region in early November.

According to official reports, natural disasters left 390 people dead or missing in Vietnam in the first 11 months of the year and injured 657 others, while causing damage worth around VND52.2 trillion ($2.34 billion).

Old 22-12-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
I will put in even MORE efforts...............to help them remove it after their dance
Lol...the purpose of em putting their ao dai is 2 b taken off ma...lol...tio boh?

...the thg is who shld take em off...they themselves or u & me (or other bros...lol).

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php...8#post16626588

Old 22-12-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
HCM will get ready for a rainy cold Xmas...

Double trouble: New storm heading to Vietnam as Kai Tak menaces

By Huu Nguyen December 21, 2017 | 11:32 am GMT+7.

Who the fark invited bro Kai Tak to this Xmas party..........

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 22-12-2017, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Who the fark invited bro Kai Tak to this Xmas party..........

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Bro Kai Tak was not invited but also harmless....current cold spell in Southern Vietnam was becos of Kai Tak but no landfall...is the other typhoon bro Tembin that will bring heavy rain and cold to Southern Vietnam just after Xams party...

The other bright spot was 1sgd gets 16900 or more now...

Old 22-12-2017, 08:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
Lol...the purpose of em putting their ao dai is 2 b taken off ma...lol...tio boh?

...the thg is who shld take em off...they themselves or u & me (or other bros...lol).

No need think so hard, do the hybrid way, take off the pants nia nia and leave the top part on & doggie her......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 22-12-2017, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Kai Tak was not invited but also harmless....current cold spell in Southern Vietnam was becos of Kai Tak but no landfall...is the other typhoon bro Tembin that will bring heavy rain and cold to Southern Vietnam just after Xams party...

The other bright spot was 1sgd gets 16900 or more now...

Now you sounds like a weather news broadcaster

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 22-12-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Going for Xmas loooooooooooooong horleelay liao !!!!!!

Merry Xmas to all fellow cheongers!!!!!!!

Ho Ho Ho (Chi Minh).......Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 22-12-2017, 11:29 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Going for Xmas loooooooooooooong horleelay liao !!!!!!
Thanks you. U enjoy yourself and your time with those SYT

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 22-12-2017, 12:55 PM
Samster

My private cao dai collection not for the weak hearted...

Old 23-12-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

My private ao dai collection not for the weak hearted...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1