The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2013, 12:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 23
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Oh, today hoilday, that's why! Nobody start work
No work so All go out to chiong liao..... I'm planning.......

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 03-11-2013, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Today, all busy working, no TCSS liao. Busy with house work hahahahaha
Old 03-11-2013, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Opportunities and challenges ahead as Vietnam population hits 90 million

Vietnam News/Asia News Network
Sunday, Nov 03, 2013

HANOI - Viet Nam's population has reached 90 million, ranking 14th among the countries with the largest population in the world, 8th in Asia and 3rd in Southeast Asia, according to Dr Duong Quoc Trong, director of the General Office for Population and Family Planning.

The new record was marked yesterday, November 1. To celebrate the occasion, Vice President Nguyen Thi Doan and Minister of Health Nguyen Thi Kim Tien visited Nguyen Thi Thuy Dung, who was born at 2.45am yesterday at the National Hospital of Obstetrics and Gynecology in Ha Noi to become Viet Nam's 90 millionth citizen.

The baby, weighing 3.2kg, was born to mother Le Thi Duyen and father Nguyen Van Dung, who come from the northern city of Hai Duong. She is the couple's second child.

Doan said the infant's coming into existence represented the birth of a new generation, promising many new opportunities for the country's development.

Dr Duong Quoc Trong, director of the General Office for Population and Family Planning said that in 1989, after a comprehensive population survey was conducted, Viet Nam's population was predicted to reach 90 million by 2002 and 105 million in 2010.

But it wasn't until today that Viet Nam's population reached 90 million, thanks to the country's efforts to curb population growth.

Trong said that Viet Nam's large population and resulting huge pool of human resources made it an attractive market for businesses and investors.

According to the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA), Viet Nam is now in a period known as the 'golden population structure', which means that for every two people or more working, there is only one dependent person.

"This is a wonderful opportunity for Viet Nam to soar if we can take advantage of such a demographic bonus," Trong said.

He added, however, that with the opportunity come considerable challenges.

One major challenge is the fact that Viet Nam has inferior human resources compared to many other countries.

Another is that since 2011, Viet Nam's population has started ageing. Viet Nam is one of the five most quickly ageing countries in the world, according to several studies.

Trong said the current priority was keeping children healthy to ensure a strong population.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 04-11-2013, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

I was having a discussion with my VN gf about getting married and she unknowingly let the cat out of the bag by saying that her parents have to spend a lot of money on her wedding.

I thought I had hearing problems and I asked again: "Who foots the bill for the wedding?" She said her parents.

I said... "Oh, I thought it's the guy... especially if he's a foreigner." She realised she made a mistake and quickly changed to... "Erm... actually I don't really know..."

Q: Has any foreigner married a VN gal and her parents arranges for and pays for the wedding? From my discussion with her, it seems to be the local culture.

PS: Before anyone thinks otherwise, I actually have no problems with whoever pays for the wedding. I can pay, no worries. Just want to understand this better.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
phighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoian View Post
Q: Has any foreigner married a VN gal and her parents arranges for and pays for the wedding? From my discussion with her, it seems to be the local culture.
If have wedding in her hometown, her family pay.

For a HCMC based wedding (where HCMC is not her hometown)...

If she invite more guests, her family pay (i.e. you have no friends/family/business colleagues in Vietnam)

If both invite about same # of guests, split the cost (two sides discuss how much to spend)

Now for a double wedding (hometown + HCMC) where you will invite as many guests to HCMC wedding as her.... her family pay for hometown, and most likely you will pay for HCMC wedding

my suggestion
Old 04-11-2013, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 11
phighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyphighter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Either way, custom is people will bring money to give to you, many VN guests to wedding will gauge cost/per/person of the wedding hall and donate that amount. or they will look through their records and see how much your bride gave to them during their wedding (hope she gave alot) and give equal amount.

in the end you will expect to about break even.
Old 04-11-2013, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3384 / Power: 12
hoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond reputehoian has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much. I have better idea now.
I plan to have wedding in her hometown just once. No need repeat at HCMC.
Then a smaller one in my own country for relatives/closed friends only.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phighter View Post
If have wedding in her hometown, her family pay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by phighter View Post
in the end you will expect to about break even.
Old 05-11-2013, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
No... I will share share good wan..
After interrogating the vb, i will send home those with lousy service.
Good service will be rewarded with 2 month stay.
Excellent service will get ltvp

Cannot, with lousy services and WITH the following,

- SSSSYT below 21yo
- Short short below 1.55m (measured with heels )
- Weight below 45kg

ALL send to me, not back to Vietnam

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 05-11-2013, 07:57 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Alooooooooooo you guys must open SBF before you start work ha?
(including myself) hahahahahahaha

Actually to be honest its really an addiction...... next time maybe CNB will list SBF as one of those dangerous drugs also

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 05-11-2013, 07:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 677 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2725 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Cannot, with lousy services and WITH the following,

- SSSSYT below 21yo
- Short short below 1.55m (measured with heels )
- Weight below 45kg

ALL send to me, not back to Vietnam
Parcelssss sended to your home address
Old 05-11-2013, 08:02 AM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually to be honest its really an addiction...... next time maybe CNB will list SBF as one of those dangerous drugs also
You went for rehabilitation yesterday?
Cold turkey treatment for a day ha?
Old 05-11-2013, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackbl View Post
Your plan is alwyas to cheong 8 days a week
Old 05-11-2013, 08:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Oh, today hoilday, that's why! Nobody start work

We all went to meditate under the coconut tree u dunno meh???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 05-11-2013, 08:20 AM
Samster

Re: Opportunities and challenges ahead as Vietnam population hits 90 million

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post

Actually in such cuntries as Vietnam it is virtually not possible to obtain an accurate population census as many of them are not under the official radar, which also means the actual population is normally much larger than official census

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 05-11-2013, 08:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
We all went to meditate under the coconut tree u dunno meh???
Why not meditate under a durain tree?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1