The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2018, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

It’s frustrating. I can’t seem to be able to meet up with anyone !

S has returned. She asked me for an advance, which I’m perfectly ok to give, but later she changed her mind, saying she was afraid she cannot meet up due to school commitments and she doesn’t want to be obligated to meet. Doesn’t bode well for future meets.

The NE Asian has been MIA ever since. She’s probably back but as she wanted a more committed SD I guess she’s gone with some other dude. I guess it’s better as I cannot meet on the frequency she wanted

KS says she is still in BKK with friends and she is replying intermittently. I don’t really know when she will be back. For I know she could be gallivanting the world with a newfound SD. Haha.

LC I think I’ll hold off for a while. I can’t get rid of the memory of the last encounter...

HZ remains the most likely meet in the near future, but again depends on her crazy work schedule. In any case I’m quite wary of using her home, something we have to do if time is limited.

Of the new ones, Studs and Gymmer are difficult to meet due to them being available at timings I cannot meet. Sianz.

R is a little bit ex for someone relatively new to me, and is a bit outside my range of “likes” so I’m not sure what will happen.

Incidentally on the periphery there is a Malaysian whom I’ve met last year and I haven’t since. Initially didn’t think it would be a permanent thing but let’s see how.
Finally is the 17 yr old who I will wait till she’s 18 hahahaahha
Better safe than sorry !

I know bros prefer to read about the meets but I guess this “drought amidst the glut” is a part of the story so ...here it is !

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 20-01-2018, 09:19 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

So frustrating. So many contacts but none available to meet.

I’m starting to think if I’m better off resuming trying at FL dome or go back to my spas or MPs.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 20-01-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Carangidae deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to read more.
Old 20-01-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 8
NitezDreaming deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Staying here for more.
Old 20-01-2018, 07:49 PM
Samster

Interestingly, there is this new bro who messaged me to do a FB/FWB contacts exchange. Well, it beats all the others who have previously messaged asking ( some have even demanded) for all manner of help.

The inherent problems with exchange is this.

Firstly. Is it with the consent of the lady? As in. Is the lady willing for her contact or ID to be “exchanged “ ? After all, I have no doubt pics of some kind need to be exchanged. Has the lady consented, or do the bros assume they have a “right” to do so, just so to broaden their fuck base? I don’t think that without consent it is right to do so. This is not a trade in property or objects.

Secondly it’s the issue of trust. Who exchanges first? Who is to know if the other party is offering a real contact? Some bros (as seen from some other posts regarding this topic) requiring verification first. So I verify first or you verify first? Or do a mutual meetup and exchange on the spot???

So complicated. I’d rather not engage in this honestly.

Old 21-01-2018, 01:45 AM
Samster

My contacts have all gone silent. Hmmmm

Last edited by Sfan; 21-01-2018 at 10:55 AM.
Old 21-01-2018, 01:53 AM
Samster

Moving on ... this thread is meant for stories about my encounters anyway

Last edited by Sfan; 21-01-2018 at 06:53 AM.
Old 21-01-2018, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Interestingly, there is this new bro who messaged me to do a FB/FWB contacts exchange. Well, it beats all the others who have previously messaged asking ( some have even demanded) for all manner of help.

The inherent problems with exchange is this.

Firstly. Is it with the consent of the lady? As in. Is the lady willing for her contact or ID to be “exchanged “ ? After all, I have no doubt pics of some kind need to be exchanged. Has the lady consented, or do the bros assume they have a “right” to do so, just so to broaden their fuck base? I don’t think that without consent it is right to do so. This is not a trade in property or objects.

Secondly it’s the issue of trust. Who exchanges first? Who is to know if the other party is offering a real contact? Some bros (as seen from some other posts regarding this topic) requiring verification first. So I verify first or you verify first? Or do a mutual meetup and exchange on the spot???

So complicated. I’d rather not engage in this honestly.
Totally agreed.

Tbh i have no issues sharing and exchanging my fbs or ons but that doesnt mean the girl wants to sleep around. Any sex arrangement has to be mutual, not a simple exchange ctc and fuck. Thats why i dont share ctcs of my flings with fellow bros here. No that i am selfish or stingy but its not as straightforward as it seems.
Old 21-01-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Totally agreed.

Tbh i have no issues sharing and exchanging my fbs or ons but that doesnt mean the girl wants to sleep around. Any sex arrangement has to be mutual, not a simple exchange ctc and fuck. Thats why i dont share ctcs of my flings with fellow bros here. No that i am selfish or stingy but its not as straightforward as it seems.
Thanks for understanding where I’m coming from

Old 21-01-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Finally getting to meet KS tomorrow morning !! She’s back.

Stay tuned.

Old 22-01-2018, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
Finally getting to meet KS tomorrow morning !! She’s back.

Stay tuned.
look forward to it.
Old 22-01-2018, 10:39 AM
Samster

For the second time another bro has claimed I’m looking for FB to exchange and honestly for the life of me I simply cannot remember posting anything regarding exchange.

One bro tried zapping me saying I asked for exchange. Another bro emailed me.

Can anyone point out to me where I posted I want exchange recently?

Or is it mistaken identity ?

Old 22-01-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

I have a strong feeling that someone is going around messaging bros for FB exchange, probably in my name, or that there are people who think I’m someone else. Either way, it’s really fishy.

Last edited by Sfan; 22-01-2018 at 06:11 PM.
Old 22-01-2018, 03:40 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2719 / Power: 28
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute

imho better keep to yourself, many weirdos around
Old 22-01-2018, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by merelyevil View Post
imho better keep to yourself, many weirdos around
My point is, I have not been posting asking for exchanges. Who has received ? Or seen a post supposedly posted by me recently?

Is it a PM ? Email ? Or a post here ?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1