The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 8
Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of
Re: Playing with FIRE - home maid

first time playing a toy on her this morning. It's great fun and she beg me to stop it... haha

New type of trill .... any bro have experience it and any advice??
Old 27-01-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 7
Dreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDreamer211 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Go slow. Simulate her enough can get more satisfying results later on
Been followin this thread since start. U have come a long way. Stay safe ~
Old 27-01-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alphaoasis View Post
first time playing a toy on her this morning. It's great fun and she beg me to stop it... haha

New type of trill .... any bro have experience it and any advice??
TS, your fans here who has been following your exploits with the maid has been eagerly waiting for fresh updates from you.

Through your actions, they have been imagining the thrills of stoking the fire at home without getting burned to a cinder in the process.

They now know that you gave her a vibrating dildo as a XMas present which apparently you got to use it on her until she had to beg you to stop as the feeling was too intense!

Do give us more descriptive details on how you used it to stimulate her and what happened after that.

Please don't keep us waiting. We want to hear what happened!
Old 28-01-2018, 06:04 AM
Samster

Alphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud ofAlphaoasis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamer211 View Post
Go slow. Simulate her enough can get more satisfying results later on
Been followin this thread since start. U have come a long way. Stay safe ~
Thanks Thanks. You just joined only leh.
Old 28-01-2018, 06:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
TS, your fans here who has been following your exploits with the maid has been eagerly waiting for fresh updates from you.

Through your actions, they have been imagining the thrills of stoking the fire at home without getting burned to a cinder in the process.

They now know that you gave her a vibrating dildo as a XMas present which apparently you got to use it on her until she had to beg you to stop as the feeling was too intense!

Do give us more descriptive details on how you used it to stimulate her and what happened after that.

Please don't keep us waiting. We want to hear what happened!
Bro Mike, you don't tease me leh. I lost count how many time the dildo was used and she called me to stop. Think she prefer my cock/tongue more than the dildo.

It's Sunday. Guess what is happening today??
Old 28-01-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 8
Slowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSlowpump is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

It's Sunday. Guess what is happening today??
More bull crap?
Old 28-01-2018, 07:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Keep the ideas coming. Wah super excited.

Now me sitting in the living room and facing her while she is mopping the floor again. Nice view.

Brother in law not at home and mother is in the kitchen with wife.

Cny preparation. Happy new year to all bro. Will find time to write my expedition. Cheers.

Up my points if possible or chip in ideas. Looking foward to hear from u.
Got pic to show???
出来问迟早都一定要还
Old 29-01-2018, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1197 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpump View Post
More bull crap?
hahaha.. i like what you said.... upped u
Old 31-01-2018, 01:32 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
hahaha.. i like what you said.... upped u
Keep reading.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 09-02-2018, 06:05 AM
Samster

nothing new happen. it's same old thing and I looking for new ideas what to play next.
Old 09-02-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
nothing new happen. it's same old thing and I looking for new ideas what to play next.
Bondage , SM etc....make her drink your cum.......AR....
Old 09-02-2018, 03:55 PM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If no more sparks to fire, need new target liaoz.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 11-02-2018, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
If no more sparks to fire, need new target liaoz.
yah bro. Getting bored and looking for new excitement.
Old 11-02-2018, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
yah bro. Getting bored and looking for new excitement.
Dont think your maid will let you go, after you fucked her so much.
Old 14-02-2018, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Dont think your maid will let you go, after you fucked her so much.
ya... then will really backfire liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1