The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by womeniser View Post
Hahahaha
No man
I been going Thailand from 5 years.
I know who is Lady Boy & who is not.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
U will be surprised... I been in BKK for more than 10 yrs. Stay here for yrs, once in awhile I can't differential a ger from LB.

Take a look at my gf,

those who say they know the difference are usually those who cant tel the difference.
Old 12-02-2017, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
U will be surprised... I been in BKK for more than 10 yrs. Stay here for yrs, once in awhile I can't differential a ger from LB.

Take a look at my gf,

Aqua spotted!

On a serious note sometimes old birds also can miss cue.
Rule of thumb is if the puying looks too chio and perfect.
Stop bluffing yourself and better start to have some doubts!

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.
Old 13-02-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
cityhope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sharing some experience....
if you rent bike to get around pattaya, make sure you have your driving licence with you,normally i keep my documents in the hotel.
was stopped for beating red light by police, they will take your licence and return it when you pay your fine at the police station. the fine is 1000thb.
luckily i have my licence with me or i think will have more problem
Old 13-02-2017, 08:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
womeniser is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
those who say they know the difference are usually those who cant tel the difference.
Those who cant say the difference, have to suffer, or may be become GAY..
Old 14-02-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
charles11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pattaya

Quote:
My experience about ST & LT in Pattaya from last 5 years.

Whenever I have picked girls, from Bar or Agg Bar or Beach Road, all the 3 sectors have, never been so exciting for me.

Yes I am lucky that I never had a worst problems with girls.

But not satisfied at all.

Than I started picking girls from Disco.

Which fortunately came fruitful to me.

I had so good time with very sweet girls, that if there was any other guy instead of me, would have fallen in love with them.

But I am a well focused in girl point of view, as my theory is USE & THROW.

So I would recommend try girls from Disco.

GOOD LUCK....
Totally agree .....
Old 14-02-2017, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Those who cant say the difference, have to suffer, or may be become GAY..

Old 14-02-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Confusing....
Old 14-02-2017, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 12
vidicsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samstervidicsammy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by paul View Post
Hello Ahteck, Red Tirak and all others who contributed to this post,

You guys are aces!! Thanks for the tips. At least now, now I know a bit more and can plan my trip.

Many thanks!!

Paul
Yeah, me too bro, little bit confusing when I read all this thread wow, so nice.
Old 16-02-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 17
bluedot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluedot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbluedot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went to venture based on contribution by bros. Guess depends what you want to make the best of sin P. Walking street was most interesting for me. explore every nite. got to spent at least 30mins in one agg. not too sure and shy how things work. first nite went empty as not decisive. Should have gone for 1 gal that make eye contact with me. As it was my first agg, i wanted to see more. like the lift story where every level is getting better not the roof top is empty. lost visibility of the gal half way thru. on my way out we make a 2sec eye contact again. this is skyall. sigh. skyfalll gal quality is quite good. those aggs quoted by experienced bros are quite good. there are gems to be found and every bro has his own personal taste. of course, buying drinks helps, small price for us. found my gem at air port, can speak simple chinese, playable. Gals choose their customers, sometimes. this one approch me and we hit off. Peppermint has quite a lot of school-gal type. Saw a group of guys, korean i think, book out gals. saw nude pool dancing there. book out one too, but not too young type. Suspect is post-ops LB after deal. Hole is small and seems too shallow when digging, and not as wet. have difficulty entering, may be my fault. hw, boobs is not enhance type, seems natural. any bro can enlighten?
Went LK metro but not too my liking, small and quiet area, didn't want to spend any time exploring inside based on gals outside. Lots of bars everywhere, didn't try. same for massage, didn't try. Went to soapy places, quality not too my liking, even those priced at 3000 and more. Did went back at day light time where more gals available but stillll.......
Only found out standing gals along beach area on last nite. A lot of them using WC. That's how i found one young chinese speaking and looking gal. use video call to verify look. no need to talk, see face, smile and then hang up to text. Those reject video call you know why. Not fool proof but got some assurance. Found one gal do massage at shop and can go hotel for some actions, can nego. didn't try as too many options.
happy chioning.......
Old 17-02-2017, 12:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Some news to share

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk...t-city-9835405

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 17-02-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
yawn. it won't happen. thailand needs the sex tourist dollar to keep its engines running...imagine, all the kopi money eaten from the most junior guy all the way to the top...easy money...u think they will let it go so easily? hahaha
Old 18-02-2017, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Province will have less cars and less brick houses... in short, province will not be well developed due to no income from the gers
Old 18-02-2017, 10:35 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
yawn. it won't happen. thailand needs the sex tourist dollar to keep its engines running...imagine, all the kopi money eaten from the most junior guy all the way to the top...easy money...u think they will let it go so easily? hahaha
Quote:
Province will have less cars and less brick houses... in short, province will not be well developed due to no income from the gers
Yes, agreed, else no fun liao.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 18-02-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
soonboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going for a lone trip to Pattaya from 1-4 march

Looking for bros to share cab on the return trip from Pattaya to Suvarbabhumi Airport on the 4th March
Old 18-02-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

No More Baht Buses on Soi Buakow.

By Danny Boy - February 17, 2017

Baht Buses banned from Soi Buakow after new routes finalised

The military again has declared that Pattaya baht buses will run only on designated routes, but this time is backing up its order with the threat of heavier fines and vehicle seizures.

The National Council for Peace and Order’s Banglamung District office announced on Feb. 7 four more routes to bring the area’s count of “official” service lines to seven.

The official routes are now Bali Hai Pier to the Banglamung District office, a wide circle route around Pattaya, North Road to Jomtien Beach and the Baan Charoen Community to Rathpattana and Najomtien. The routes complement existing lines, including the well known Beach Road-Second Road “loop”.

However, while announcing the new service routes, the military at the same time banned baht buses from serving Soi Buakhao, which infuriated locals, both Thai and expat.

The order for the blue pickup truck taxis to run only on designated routes came after a “D-Day” operation Feb. 1 that saw more than 30 vehicles impounded for illegal parking and running off-route. While the National Council for Peace and Order laid out the routes in December, drivers largely ignored the order.

Having seen colleagues fined thousands of baht and had their trucks seized for three days, the baht bus drivers are now more compliant.

The new route system, however, brings an end to Pattaya’s easy system of anywhere transport, particularly for those needing to travel on narrow Soi Buakhao, where baht buses are now prohibited. Residents and expats grumbled loudly, but the street – which has just one lane running each direction – is now less congested.

“Is City Hall determined to drive away the independent tourist,” a Pattaya Mail reader wrote in a recent letter to the editor. “Soi Buakhao is now closed to baht buses. Why?,” he asked “It either forces you to walk in 30 C. heat along pavements too narrow to walk as a couple side-by-side and so uneven that you have to permanently look down to avoid tripping up. Twelve motorcycle taxis will be needed to replace one baht bus.”

The army wants people to call the 1337 Pattaya Contact Center if they spot any baht buses operating on Soi Buakhao or other off-route areas.

The new routes are:

Route 4: Bali Hai Pier to Third Road to Soi Photisan in Naklua to Naklua Road to the Banglamung District Office. The trip back to the pier follows the same route.

Route 5: Baan Charoen Community to Sukhumvit Road to Naklua Road to Beach Road to South Road to Pratamnak Road to Thappraya Road. It continues to Thepprasit Road and back to Sukhumvit and back to Thappraya and Jomtien Beach Road. The route terminates at Soi Chaiyapruek and travels back the way it came.

Route 6: Starts at the South Road and Sukhumvit intersection and travels along Sukhumvit to Naklua Road. It then proceeds down Naklua Road to North Road and Beach Road to South Road. It then returns up South Road to Sukhumvit.

Route 7: Starts on North Road at Sukhumvit and travels to Beach Road, South Road Thappraya and Jomtien Beach. It then turns on Soi Chaiyapruek and proceeds to Sukhumvit and Central Road and terminates at Second Road.

If you understand the descriptions of all of the routes, then you’ve obviously been here too long.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1