The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2016, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Wat a sad one, a very young one
Not the 1st, not the last.... a lot of killings, injuries not reported in local news.
Old 14-03-2016, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Not the 1st, not the last.... a lot of killings, injuries not reported in local news.
That's LOS for you. Just saw today's Bkk Post on yet another gruesome murder (gf, love related)
Old 14-03-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thai police very capable. From murder case can change to suicide case.
I wonder why our MFA Vivi Balakrishnan never take issue?
Old 14-03-2016, 07:45 PM
Samster (B)

Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
That's LOS for you. Just saw today's Bkk Post on yet another gruesome murder (gf, love related)
This case I can empathize with the suspect. Kenna two-timed by his longtime fiancée and deceased can some more tell him it's not the only occasion she betray him but have other times as well. If it was me I also dunno whether I can control myself. Maybe I be worse than him by cutting her into 1,000 pieces and feeding to the crocodile farms.
Old 14-03-2016, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...hool-sex-video

Another joke... Guess what is the joke.
Old 14-03-2016, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Frankly, the two brothers who were kidnapped in Penang ? Or was it unlawfully detained? The culprits were charged with extortion rather than kidnapping which carries the death penalty.
Old 15-03-2016, 01:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...hool-sex-video

Another joke... Guess what is the joke.
What's the punchline?
Old 18-03-2016, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, where does it say that the case was a murder? Did I miss something?

From what I read in the article it looks to be a suicide case to me.
Old 19-03-2016, 01:03 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post

I first saw it in the news on tv which was reported as murder. The article you read in the Bangkok post was published after a few days later. Anyway the other forum says the hotel owner is a well known big shot and influential figure in the politics. That's why the other forummers are not surprised at the "official" outcome of the case.
Old 19-03-2016, 08:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

From the position of the stab wounds and angle of entry..... the deceased would have to be very flexible or a contortionist to be able to stab himself in those places. Why go to all that trouble when there are many other easier ways to kill yourself? I doubt it is a suicide case.
Old 19-03-2016, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
mav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone knows which hotel is that?
Old 20-03-2016, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

LK Hotel

http://pattayadailynews.com/foreigne...pattaya-hotel/
Old 22-03-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I first saw it in the news on tv which was reported as murder. The article you read in the Bangkok post was published after a few days later. Anyway the other forum says the hotel owner is a well known big shot and influential figure in the politics. That's why the other forummers are not surprised at the "official" outcome of the case.
I see, thanks for the extra info. I'm surprised that a murder can take place in the room, any idea what happened?
Old 22-03-2016, 09:09 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackboy View Post
LK Hotel

[url]http://pattayadailynews.com/foreigner-committed-suicide-in-pattaya-hotel/[/urlf]
Quote:
I see, thanks for the extra info. I'm surprised that a murder can take place in the room, any idea what happened?
This is a very high probability of case cover up as there are too many discrepancies released going by the "official" account.

There are 18 LK hotels in Pattaya all belonging to the Leng Kee Group.... the actual hotel where the incident took place was the LK Royal Wing in Soi Buakhao.

The dead body was discovered @ 1.00pm but the police was only informed @ 5.00pm.

It was claimed that the deceased died from a stab wound to the throat.... very strange indeed as the more common way to die would be by slitting the throat instead of stabbing. Actually the location of the stab wound is not the throat but at the side of the neck and the angle of the wound was @ 45 degrees downwards from the rear. The deceased would have to have a very long arm or reach to be able to loop round the neck and stab himself at that angle.

He was supposed to have stayed in that room for past 5 days but photographs taken at the scene showed a very neat background.... as though the room had been cleaned & made up.

The police have done a u-turn and said they will "investigate" the death again.
Old 25-03-2016, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 16
Kaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud ofKaiser1000 has much to be proud of

Hi Bros. New here although with a long time lurker account.

came back from Pattaya with 2 other bros which jio me on my virgin trip. Have to say it's a good experience there and can't wait to return. Thou I didn't really explore much except Walking street, Soi 6 & 7 generally.

Any tips on where I can go explore on my next trip?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1