The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2019, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!
Re: Grab "Hitch-ed" (based on true accounts)

To make up for the long weekend delay, and for all you tremendous support, please enjoy the double instalment of the story!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As she usually submits her ride request the night before, I made it a point to check the recommended rides every night to accept her ride.
However it seemed that there was another hitch driver that was accepting her ride. So it was fastest finger wins and there were days that I missed out on hitching this fine young woman.

Things went on for a couple of months and our topics in the car started to grow and began to touch on more personal areas of our lives.
Learnt that she was married for 2 years now and they just moved out as they just finished the reno for their BTO flat.
That's why she only just started hitching rides as it was quite difficult to make her way to office via public transport from their new flat.
Her company was also going to shift office soon also and might have to reach a lot earlier.
My heart sank as I heard this piece of news as that would mean that there is a high possibility that i would be losing this regular "customer" soon.

During this time, I wasn't sure if it was my imagination or not, but her dressing got more revealing.
It was getting really difficult to suppress my little bro from getting a hard on.
On this day she wore a tank top that exposed her midriff, with a really short mini shirt that showed off her toned smooth legs.
I really kena internal injury just trying to stop gawking at her.

She got in the car and tried to pass me a small little bag.

"Advance Merry Christmas!" she said.

It just hit me that it was the last working day before the Christmas public holiday.

"Oh, but I didn't get you anything. So sorry." I replied.

Vivian: "It's OK. I just happened to see something you might like while shopping for gifts. Don't need to return the gift ok?"

I felt so bad and embarrassed, at the same time extremely touched.
As I reached out my hand to the bag, in my fluster I accidentally knocked it off her hand and it dropped to the car floor near her feet.
In reaction, wihtout thinking, I stretched out my hand to pick it up.
In my fluster, my left arm grazed her right calf. This was the first time I had such physical contact with her.
And it was HEAVENLY! Her skin felt so tight and silky smooth.
I also noticed that her mini skirt was really short today, and it barely covered her butt.
So her bare ass was practically 80% skin on the car seat.
Suddenly was damn jealous of my car seat.

I quickly pulled back my hand and apologised profusely to her.

Vivian: "It's ok. No worries."
Me: "So so sorry... really didn't mean it..."

I hung the small bag on the car hook behind her seat.
I couldn't help myself but steal a glance at her face, not sure if it was the sunlight or her makeup (perhaps she put a bit more blusher today), but she looked really radiant today, with a deeper pinkish hue to her cheeks.
Everything is just making me get a hard on and as I drove off, I tried to hide it from her line of sight.
Hopefully she didn't notice the bulge in my pants.

After the initial awkward silence, we started our usual conversation, and she talked about how orchard road was not as crowded as before, etc.
I'm not sure how it happened, but one thing led to another and the topic of having kids came up.

Vivian: "We're not really trying, but just let nature take its course. His parents are sort of getting impatient though."
"This kind of thing best not to force. Otherwise it'll become a chore and take all the pleasure out of it." I blurted out. What was I thinking??? Will she think that this is sexual harrassment? Especially after what happened earlier???

Vivian: "Also true. As it is we're already..."

She didn't get to finish the sentence as I pulled up to the drop off point.

"Thanks for the ride. Hope you enjoy the present. Merry Christmas! Bye." she chirped as she started to get out of the car.
What happened next really blew my mind. Remember the mini skirt??
It got scrunched up at the back and didn't have time to fully unfold as she was getting out.
Her butt was fully exposed except for a small area (pussy) covered by her white laced bikini panties.
NOSEBLEED! I stayed there a while more to catch as much of the delicious ass as I could.
But I think she felt the wind blowing up her butt, she reached back to straighthen her skrit and show was over.

Before I drove off, I reached over with my left hand to feel the car seat. It was still warm and I noticed that a spot was a little damp. Looked like condensation... or was it...???
Curiousity got the better of me and I used my finger to get as much moisture and gave it a smell...
No odour... but my imagination ran wild and my hard on was getting unbearable.
Drove as fast as I could to my office, ran to the toilet cubicle and jerked off, with the picture of Vivian's glorious butt in my mind.

Damn, I'm not going to see her till after the new year as I was going overseas after Christmas for a short business trip.

------------------------ TBC ------------------------------------------------

Last edited by concerned1883; 13-08-2019 at 11:44 AM.
Old 13-08-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
WafWaf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue
Old 13-08-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

wow, this update was worth the long wait and it's over all too fast!!
Old 13-08-2019, 02:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
zawky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Enjoying the story bro, please keep going
Old 13-08-2019, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!

After an excruciating one week plus, I finally reached back to SG at night. First thing the seatbelt sign went off, I switched on my phone and loaded the Grab app. Hoping to see if her ride request is there. Was rather sad to see that it was not. Did she shift office already? She did tell me it was sometime after Christmas, but never confirmed which date. Was that the last time I was ever going to hitch her?

As I was clearing customs, I was feeling quite downtrodden. Sianz half liao...
And I had bought her a small souvenir from Shanghai. Sigh. No chance to pass to her.

Simply no mood all the way from airport to home.
I just threw my luggage at one corner of my room and went to take a shower before going to bed.
Since I had the day off the next day, decided to surf a bit of SBF in bed and catch up on Great Bonks thread in FL Dome 1.
Just before closing the browser after surfing, a notification flashed on my phone from Grab app.
The normal notification of X number of matches on my specified route.
As a matter of habit, I tapped on the notification to see the list.
Lo and behold, Vivian's was on the list. I couldn't believe my luck and accepted it immediately.
I jumped out of bed and opened my luggage to get the souvenir for Vivian.
It was a small wooden jewellery box carved with what looked like some scenery.
I hope she likes it!

Was too excited to get a good night's sleep. But I wasn't feeling sleepy as the adrenalin was still pumping hard and fast.
To be honest, I didn't expect anything to happen. As long as can just let me have a bit of cheap thrill of bioh zaogeng and maybe flirt a bit, I'm already quite happy.
Waited at her void deck early, and as usual in anticipation of what eye candy was served to me today.
The last meeting upped the benchmark quite a bit, so I was rather excited to see what was next.

Spotted Vivian walking out from the void deck and I couldn't believe my eyes.

----------------- TBC -----------------------------------------

Sorry guys, have to go for meeting. Will post the FINAL instalment latest by tomorrow. Thanks all for the support!
Old 13-08-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the nice updates here, camping here for the final part.
Old 13-08-2019, 07:46 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
queeheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, support and camping for next update
Old 13-08-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Interesting....

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 13-08-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes interestingly updates here, waiting for more.
Old 13-08-2019, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

what is she wearing!!!
Old 14-08-2019, 05:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 14-08-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks TS for yr latest updates ...Ohh so romantic....reminds me of the time I 1st courted my girl, the 1st time I went on a date ...got a massive hardon too ...waiting eagerly for yr next instalment ...bth liao

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 14-08-2019 at 08:07 AM.
Old 14-08-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerned1883 View Post
Spotted Vivian walking out from the void deck and I couldn't believe my eyes.
Fingers crossed, Vivian had a little accident over the holidays?
Old 14-08-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Nice. Want to hear on why you can't believe what you had seen.
Old 14-08-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 279 / Power: 7
VisionRoyal is one of the Best!VisionRoyal is one of the Best!VisionRoyal is one of the Best!

Can't wait for next update!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1