The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2019, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 6
Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Wild Experience, wild encounter (Fantasy story)

After married to my bf. We stayed at the condo that his parents brought for us. A 3 room condo. It was relatively big and the facilities are great.

After 4 months of marriage, I found myself unemployed because of company restructuring.

I was devastated but my husband told me not to worry as his income is more than sufficient to support the family.

I feel better after the console me.

So I continue to find my job while I am at home, sending resumes to conpanies. But none return.

I decided to make full use of the condo facility and decided to go to gym to maintain my body rather than just stay at home eat and sleep. (We hire part time maid to clean our house weekly)
Old 04-08-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
hairyman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wild Experience, wild encounter (Fantasy story)

Waiting for more update... 😊
Old 04-08-2019, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Damn bo liao

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 04-08-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
JiDeChi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Damn bo liao
Then you still read?
Old 04-08-2019, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
konnectx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good start sis, support!
Old 04-08-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start here, support sis.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Damn bo liao
Wild accusations.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
fowlmouth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping too!
Old 05-08-2019, 05:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Old 05-08-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

Jessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJessitan94 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I went to the gym almost everyday to do slow jog and squads so that I can maintain my figure especially my butt.

One day when I went down to the gym, I saw my Caucasian neighbor.we had a small chat in the gym and knew that he is on long vacation as he is just back from business trip 2 days ago.

Let's name him Tom, he is single and staying in his 2 bedroom condo, just next to my unit. We seldom talk because we seldom met each other.

I began my exercise and he continue with his. When I started doing squats, he came to me and assist to help in my positioning.

His body closely stick to mine and I can feel his dick near my butt area. I was wet and luckily due to my sweat, it manage to cover it up and not make it so obvious.

His hand was at my thigh area adjusting my position. I nearly gave myself up then suddenly a men came into the gym. They start with their warm up and the Tom, after adjusting, he wave goodbye to me as he needs to run off somewhere.

After bidding goodbye to him, I continue with my squats. The two man kept staring at my butt while I doing my squats. Then suddenly one of the men mobile rang and after talking he told his friend that he needs to leave first.

In the gym only left me and that men. That man was around in his 50s wearing a sports wear with a beer belly body.

I quickly do my squats and suddenly the men came to talk to me
Old 05-08-2019, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's a nice story.
Old 05-08-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Please continue with the nice updates.
Old 06-08-2019, 05:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7054 / Power: 13
BK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond reputeBK4ever has a reputation beyond repute

this is a really nice story, more of it will be great ts.
Old 06-08-2019, 07:09 AM
Samster

I totally ignore him and continue to do my own workout. The old man continue to do his jogging but will look over to my side as well

I didn't really cover anything up as I like the attention be it an old man or whoever. But my mind kept thinking of Tom,his muscular body and the way he guided me, totally turn me on.

After the gym session I went back home to have a shower and waited for my husband to come back and I wanted to have sex on that night as I was super horny but my husband was too tired to stand and we gave up and take a good night sleep.

The next morning after my husband left for work, I went for a jog around the neighborhood and saw that old man again, he was jogging as well.

When he saw me, he turn to my direction and follow the path that I jogged. He jogged behind me so that he can view my ass while running.

While I was running and keep a lookout of him, I accidently had a minor sprain as I did not notice that there was a small gap in the middle of the pathway.

The pain was there but I was unable to run, then the old man rush to me to see if anything happen to me.

I told him that it was okay but he insist to send me home. I reluctantly agree.

He bring me to his unit instead as I told him that I don't have any medication but he does have to massage for sprain. So I followed him back and his unit was unexpected, it was a penthouse with a private lift to his unit. Unlike ours, his unit is those exclusive type.

His penthouse was huge and this is my first time step into a penthouse.

Me: wow what a huge place.

Old man(Nick): okay la not that big la. Come sit at the sofa, I bring out the medical oil.

Then he brought the medical oil and help me massage my leg.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1