The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
MyLife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My time with Ann (Not her true name)

It has been 15 years ago since I have met Ann working in a shop in Raffles Place. Her boss has many outlets and she is tasked to tend the shop alone.
This is how I met her. One day as I was walking around looking for items to beautify my room, I came across this shop where Ann was. I was fascinated by the ornaments and Ann approached me. So I checked with her on the prices and all. That day I just shopped like a normal customer. Little did I noticed Ann was an slim gal with big boobs as she was wearing an elegant loose blouse.
3 days later I decided to patronize the shop knowing that Ann will be there. That day she wore a tight fitting top with bell sleeves. That really showed off her E cup breasts in a bra pushing out towards the blouse. She was stunning. We chatted a while and I gotten to know she was staying in the east side just like me. So decided to accompany her home on the MRT.
To cut the story short, we enjoyed talking to each other and one day we were talking about sexy clothes as her boss decided to bring in some clothes apart from selling decorative items. I gotten her top try one sexy spaghetti top and being conservative, she wore over her blouse. Wow, her breasts push the top open even though she's wearing the blouse. That time I was aroused as her blouse is rather translucent type. I whispered to her that she is sexy. Blushing she spoke "Really? Do u like seeing me in this top?"
At that moment, my mind raced. She was hinting to me. "Yes, it suits u well." She smiled and said, "After work I'll wear this." Wow, I'm so excited. I get to see her wild side. True enough she went to the toilet after closing the shop and stepped out in the spaghetti top with her skirt. The cleavage was showing nicely and what a pleasant view. "Where to?" She said cheekily holding my arm. "Let's grab a snack on the way home."
This time I hoped to score as we walked along the pavement to the MRT station...

I'll stop here for now as the story will continue tomorrow.
Old 31-07-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 7
Semburu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSemburu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My time with Ann (Not her true name)

Nice start, support TS and thread
Old 31-07-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
GreenWitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Slim gal with big boobs …. setting up tent
Old 01-08-2019, 05:21 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 01-08-2019, 05:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 8
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Good one.
Keep it coming!
Old 01-08-2019, 06:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 01-08-2019, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Nice.... I like the way you keep it straight forward.

Some bro here wrote machiam TVB drama

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 01-08-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3833 / Power: 9
rawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond reputerawboy83 has a reputation beyond repute

please share more updates ts, it's a nice story.
Old 01-08-2019, 09:57 AM
Samster

Thanks guys. Well I do not know how to write my experience but here goes.

This time I hoped to score as we walked along the pavement to the MRT station...
While walking through the mall (The shop she works at is on level 3) we happened to walk past a shop selling adult toys. "Why dun we pop in?" she mentioned. Being my first time, I'm quite shy but she pulled me in. We were welcomed by a petite shop assistant and introduced to us some of the items. Ann was excited, even though she's the conservative type, the sexy lingerie still wowed her. While she tried on some pieces, the shop assistant asked if I would like to buy some of the toys. Gotten to know her name, Belinda (Also not real name), as she introduced the stuff.
Ann finished trying and she wanted to get a couple of piece. I offered to buy for her and at that time the pieces wasn't too ex.

She noticed me standing near the condoms section and whispered. "Hey, you getting the condoms ah?"
Me: "Nope, why would I?"
Ann: "Buy so that you can do it with your gf" (Ann teased)
Me: "No gf loh."
Ann: "Then you buy for me lah." (She said cheekily)
Me: "Okay, use with your bf ah?"
Ann: "Haha, depends. Maybe with you also can."
She spoke with a little redness in her cheek.
Whoa, that time I was taken aback cos I didn't expect her to be so open with me. (Her conservative character)
"Ok, let's go," she grabbed my hand and walked out. I bid farewell to Belinda and followed Ann.

We took MRT to Dhoby Ghaut and went to a nearby shop house to grab some bite.
Me: "So what will you be doing later?"
Ann: "Let's hang around this area before I go home."
Me: "Sure where do you want to go?"
Ann: "Let's go for a massage, I've been standing in my shop for long hours and my legs are aching a bit. I know a good spa here."
Thinking that I need the massage too, I agreed. "Ok let's go since I have some time to spare."

We went to the mall where she usually went and chose a spa. To my surprise, she chosen a couple suite.
Ann: "My treat to you for accompanying me "
Me: "Wow you seems to be familiar with this place."
Ann: "Well, I come here when I'm tired, and I know the Auntie boss"
Me: "Nice, I've never gone to a spa with a girl before."
Ann: "Dun worry, you will love it, the masseurs are good."

Needless to say both of us did not expect what will happen next...

I'll continue in my next story.
Old 01-08-2019, 10:09 AM
Samster

Fivearms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, pls continue!
Old 01-08-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 7
Cm80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCm80 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Waiting for updates... keep the story going
Old 01-08-2019, 06:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
Tribecca deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here too!
Old 01-08-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Needless to say both of us did not expect what will happen next...

2 fit looking female masseurs came in and introduced themselves and handled us robes and disposable undies.
"We will wait outside and will be back in 2 mins"

Ann: "Let's change into the robe."
Me: "Ok, I'll stand by this wall."
Ann: "Please turn around." She smiled.
Me: "Oh, there goes my chance of looking at her figure." I thought to myself. Oh well my as well enjoy as it last.
Ann: "Ok I'm ready."
She stood there with her robe revealing some nice cleavage. Oops, hard on pressed onto my disposable undies.
Me: "Wow, u look stunning."
Ann: "Let's get onto the massage table."

Nothing really happened during the massage but just some interesting things that caught my eyes. I noticed Ann's side boobs as she lie face down. So nice and round. I gotten hard again, to my surprise, the masseur massaged closed to my legs and noticed the hardon. She smiled and occasionally moved her hands around the groin. She too removed one of her buttons while I was not looking and massaged me with her cleavage in my face. She and her colleague teased me by grabbing my little bro. Too much for me to handle siah.

Suddenly I heard Ann letting out a slight moan, in the corner of my eye I saw that the masseur is trying to massage her breasts area. She must had accidentally moaned.

The massage was quite fun as both are happily massaging us and giggling away like we're amateurs. After a while they serve us ginger tea while we are left to rest.

Ann: "Do u like it?"
Me: "Yeah it's nice, I'm quite loosen up."
Ann: "Me to. After standing whole day I get to relax."
Me: "Nice, you should do that often."
Ann: "Money lah." "Hey, by the way, I notice the lady touching you there many times. You not aroused ah."
Me: "Whoa, you also peek ah. Not I want one. You also got moan just now. Enjoy ah."
Ann: "Yeah I know. You are just beside me I see already I also cannot hold it. Furthermore, she was massaging my boobs area and it's so nice."
Me: (She's like getting high after our little chat as I can see her tensed up) "Ok lah, I want to go wash up liao."
Ann: "Come, I also want to shower."

With that Ann got up and pulled me towards the shower area...
Old 01-08-2019, 11:21 PM
Samster

fartonyrface deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice update bro, please carry on with the story
Old 02-08-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is very nice.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1