The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 5
ToTheLimit1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Anyone tried putting on 2 condoms?

Hi, ‘tis my first posting after following sbf for almost 20 years. Just wanna ask if any bros tried having sex with 2 condoms on? I’m trying it out this afternoon at GL. Will post a review after that.
Old 22-07-2019, 10:43 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone tried putting on 2 condoms?

i would advise u against using 2 condom...it doesnt offer u any extra protection... if anything it increases the risk of condom tear due to friction between the 2 rubber...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTheLimit1967 View Post
Hi, ‘tis my first posting after following sbf for almost 20 years. Just wanna ask if any bros tried having sex with 2 condoms on? I’m trying it out this afternoon at GL. Will post a review after that.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 22-07-2019, 12:14 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All you're doing is increasing the risk.

https://www.elitedaily.com/p/this-is...reful-15965028

This Is What Happens When Someone Wears Two Condoms, So Be Super Careful

BY KOREY LANE

FEB 20 2019

For most couples, sex is a super important, super intimate part of a relationship. And while sex is great, there's no denying the fact that there are several factors to consider — especially when it comes to using protection. Safe sex is crucial, and if you and your partner choose to use condoms, there are a several factors to consider, like which brand and size you prefer. But equally as important is knowing what happens when someone wears two condoms, because although you might think it's a good idea, that is very much not the case.

First things first: Why would someone use two condoms at the same time? Are there any benefits? "People may think it's extra protection," Amy Levine, sex coach and founder of Ignite Your Pleasure, tells Elite Daily. "However it's actually risky as it can lead to an increased chance of the condom breaking." Yikes.

Condoms, in and of themselves — and when used correctly, only one at a time! — are actually 99 percent effective, according to Planned Parenthood. However, Planned Parenthood also notes that humans aren't perfect, so due to human error, condoms are usually only 85 percent effective.

However, using two condoms at the same time doesn't mean they'll be a more effective form of birth control. In fact, as Levine says, it's quite the opposite. Using two condoms doesn't make sex any safer; it actually "makes it more risky," Levine says. I know, I know, you might be thinking that double the protection equals double the safety and less of a chance of getting pregnant. But, if someone uses two condoms at once, Levine says there's a greater chance of pregnancy and STI transmission.

"The friction of 'double bagging' can actually cause the condoms to rip or break," she explains. So if you want to be super careful, it might be smart to just stick to the one condom. Additionally, Planned Parenthood advises using an additional form of birth control, such as the pill, an IUD, or the patch, in order to be even more careful.

It's great if you and your partner want to have safe sex, but using two condoms at the same time isn't actually safe, so stick to one. One condom will usually get the job done, but if you want to be extra careful, Planned Parenthood suggests having your partner pull out (while wearing a condom) before ejaculation to further reduce the chance of pregnancy. Note: Pulling out without a condom is not the most effective form of birth control, so if your partner is going to pull out, make sure you're using another form of birth control, whether it's condoms, or hormonal.

Safe sex is great sex, but there's a lot of information out there. It's easy to get confused, but just remember that using two condoms at once means more friction. More friction means a greater chance of the condom breaking. You wouldn't wear two thongs at the same time, would you? (Not that this is the same thing!) It would be uncomfortable, possibly dangerous (hello wedgie!), and completely unnecessary. In this case, less is more.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-07-2019, 12:17 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Double Wrapping Condoms Can Be Risky

By Dawn Stacey, PhD, LMHC

Updated July 12, 2019
Medically reviewed by a board-certified physician

One of the most common questions that I am asked about condom use is whether or not wearing two condoms during sex provides better pregnancy protection than using just one. Along the same lines, many people also wonder if wearing both a male condom and a female condom lower your chances of getting pregnant.

Wearing Two Condoms May Seem Like a Good Idea

When you think about it, wearing two condoms at the same time (also known as double bagging condoms) may seem like a good idea. But, this practice is really not recommended. There is no scientific evidence that suggests that wearing two condoms works better than one condom if you are correctly wearing a condom. So this means that is fine to just rely on wearing just one condom as your birth control method. After all, condoms are 82% to 98% effective for preventing pregnancy.

Also, keep in mind that a male condom should never be used at the same time as a female condom. When used alone, female condoms are 79% to 95% effective. Plus both male and female condoms are the only birth control methods that can also help protect you against sexually transmitted infections.

Why Double Bagging Isn't Recommended

Medical professionals (like OB/GYNs, nurse practitioners, etc.) caution that wearing two condoms together can increase the friction between the condoms during sex. This can make them more likely to rip or tear. Because it is difficult to design research studies that look into the practice of double bagging condoms, there is not a lot of scientific literature that explains why wearing two condoms is not a safe practice.

That being said, most members of the medical community agree that wearing two condoms at the same time is likely to create too much friction, and this can increase the chance that either one or both of the condoms will break.

What Else Does the Medical Community Say?

Condoms are not designed for double bagging, so many condom manufacturers also advise against this practice. Here are what some other reputable organizations are saying:

The National Health Service, the world’s largest publicly funded health service, cautions that it is safer to only use one condom at a time and that wearing two condoms is “a really bad idea.”
The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services advises, "don’t use a female and a male condom at the same time, as this may cause both condoms to break or tear."

Scientific Research

As already mentioned, there is very little medical research on this topic. The following are the results from three different studies that investigated the practice of wearing two condoms:

A study published in The Journal of Human Sexuality says that wearing two condoms at the same time can lead to increased friction, increasing the likelihood of a condom ripping.

The researchers of another study concluded that the probability of breakage when wearing two condoms at the same time was 3.4% and when this occurs, the majority of the tears happen near the tip of the condom.

The final study claims that the effectiveness and acceptability of double bagging condoms are not known. The results of this research showed that of the 83 men who had practiced double bagging condoms, 19.3% (one in five) reported that wearing two condoms caused the condom to break. The researchers also write that, "although overall breakage rates were slightly higher when two condoms were used compared with when a single condom was used, it was extremely rare for both condoms to break when double-bagging was practiced.

Why Be Concerned About This?

It may be more helpful to focus your thinking on why you feel the need to wear two condoms during sex. Do you want to double bag condoms because you believe this will give you better protection? If you are nervous about only relying upon condoms, you could explore the use of an additional birth control method. For excellent protection against pregnancy and STDs, how about using a condom along with a hormonal contraceptive method like:

The Pill
The Patch
Depo Provera shot
Nexplanon
NuvaRing

If hormonal birth control is not an option, condom effectiveness can also be increased by using a condom with spermicide. Spermicides are also available over the counter. Although spermicide is 72% to 82% effective when used alone, it is most effective when used with another method of birth control (like a condom). A woman can also consider combining condom use with the use of a diaphragm or cervical cap.

Using a personal lubricant can also help decrease condom friction and lower the chances that your condom will break. When choosing a lubricant, pick a water-soluble brand, not an oil-based one. Many couples report great satisfaction with silicone-based lubricants. These tend to stay slippery longer than those that are water-based and are safe to use with condoms. Because they typically do not cause allergic reactions or skin irritations, silicone-based lubricants are also a great alternative if you have sensitive skin.

Bottom Line

Researchers, for some reason or another, are not scientifically examining the use of double bagging condoms. Because of this, there is a lack of reputable medical data on this topic. Even though there is not a lot of data on the subject, remember that both the medical community and condom manufacturers say that it is not a good idea to wear two condoms at the same time. I admit that there is not any convincing scientific data that suggests that you should not wear two condoms at the same time—BUT there is also no research that has really tested this practice and supports the use of double bagging condoms.

So the bottom line... the practice of not double bagging condoms falls more under that category of a "recommended practice" rather than "scientific proof." And really, if you are correctly using a condom, then there really is no reason to wear two of them—one works just fine. It may also be helpful to know that the chance of one condom breaking during sex is relatively low:

The CDC indicates that 2 out of every 100 condoms break during use (2% breakage rate).
This is a topic where doctors and health educators have come up with their best recommendations based on limited research and what we know about condom failure. And from what we know: it is reasonable to think that the rubber on rubber action that occurs when using two condoms (or the plastic on the rubber with male and female condoms) will cause added friction. We also know that added friction has been linked to condom tearing—and this can make a condom less effective. So even without any solid "scientific data" to back this up, common sense offers a good reason as to why double bagging condoms may not be such a great practice.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 22-07-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

And so I heeded the Bros’ advice and did it with a single condom. I actually brought my Durex Performa but she said hers is of a more superior quality. Had a wonderful time. Thanks.
Old 22-07-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 12
IAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIAmAwesome is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
any bros tried having sex with 2 condoms on?
TS don't mind me asking what is rationale for you to actually considering to use 2 condoms at the same time?
Old 23-07-2019, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Babysharky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmAwesome View Post
TS don't mind me asking what is rationale for you to actually considering to use 2 condoms at the same time?
Hmm reduced sensitivity prolong cumming duration ?
Old 23-07-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

For a peace of mind, thinking that “double protection” will be safer. And I won’t have that panicky feeling after the session. Because I’m ultra scared I kena HIV (but still wanna cheong, what a hopeless guy I am!). I actually take priligy to prolong, not relying on double condoms for that.
Old 23-07-2019, 05:32 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
For a peace of mind, thinking that “double protection” will be safer. And I won’t have that panicky feeling after the session. Because I’m ultra scared I kena HIV (but still wanna cheong, what a hopeless guy I am!). I actually take priligy to prolong, not relying on double condoms for that.
Double protection is not safer it actually increases the risk of breakage.

Old 23-07-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Yep, I’m using just 1 condom from now on. Thanks for advice, bro, much appreciated.
Old 24-07-2019, 04:03 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Yep, I’m using just 1 condom from now on. Thanks for advice, bro, much appreciated.
Try these they are advertised as super safe.

https://www.dailydot.com/bazaar/lelo...ondoms-review/

We tried LELO HEX condoms to see how innovative they really are
Christine Burkson— June 18, 2018 at 9:19PM | Last updated Feb 12 at 11:25PM

Lelo

We were pleased, to say the least.

Presented by LELO

It’s 2018 and we’ve figured out how to build robots for the sole purpose of serving us a beer, but condom innovation has been stagnant for decades. Despite a rise in STIs, fewer people are wearing condoms than ever before.

Why? Because they’re too tight, they break, and they’re generally uncomfortable to wear. LELO HEX condoms were designed to fix those problems.

LELO is known for its high-end sex toys. It’s a quality brand that doesn’t skimp on pleasure. So when the company claims to have developed “a groundbreaking condom that aims to change the way the world views safe sex,” expectations are rightfully high.

These condoms are latex with an integrated hexagonal pattern that covers the whole condom on the inside. This design—inspired by graphene, one of the strongest materials in the world—serves a few purposes. It’s durable, thin, molds to the body, and made for everyone’s pleasure.

We put these condoms to the test to see how they hold up.

LELO HEX condoms review
Minimalist design
lelo hex condoms review
The Daily Dot

HEX condoms are individually wrapped in all-white, minimalist packaging. No bright purple pleasure packets here.

The discreet design could easily be mistaken for a hand wipe or glasses cleaner. Nosey guests snooping around your purse or nightstand may be surprised to find the actual contents aren’t so great at cleaning. But that’s what they get for rifling through someone else’s bedside drawer!

Easy to rip open
lelo hex condoms review
The Daily Dot

There’s nothing sexier than being mounted on top of your partner in the dark—except for the part where you’re awkwardly fumbling with a tiny wrapper that is so difficult to open, you’d swear it’s black magic.

For those who know the awkward dance, well, I have good news. LELO wrappers are made with a hefty paper material, instead of the annoying tin foil or plastic packets designed to mock you at your most vulnerable moment. HEX is easy to rip open and get it on, but, most importantly, still durable enough to keep everything inside the package safe.

Super stretchy
lelo hex condoms stretch
The Daily Dot

One of the biggest reasons people choose not to use condoms is the band is too tight around the penis or the material is too thick. Both of these issues inhibit sexual feeling and become a distraction.

The first thing I noticed after opening the packet was how stretchy these condoms are. The band is thick enough to make it glide on easily without cutting off circulation a few minutes into foreplay.

They’re also clear, which is nicer than the usual beige-colored condoms that make penises look like rubber gloves.

Room for pleasure
lelo hex condoms balloon
The Daily Dot

To give you an idea of how much girth these condoms could handle, I fit my entire forearm in one comfortably. (At least physically—from a social perspective, not so much.) I did not document that because I looked like a serial killer. But we did blow one up to see just how much that baby could give.

It was impressive that these condoms expanded bigger than my head without even budging. But I was more blown away by the fact it took three stabs with a kitchen knife to finally pop. I (nor any condom company!) would not recommend puncturing any condom before actually using, but for such a thin condom, LELO’s claim to a stronger design holds up.

Those who need even more room down there can try HEX Respect XL condoms, which were designed for larger guys.

Slides right on
lelo hex condoms apply
The Daily Dot

If you thought struggling to rip open a condom package was cool, try accidentally putting on backward. No one tells you these things in sex ed.

A nice, user-friendly touch to HEX is the distinction. The tip of the condom pops up and it’s not rolled as tight as most condoms. You’ll know which side to use right away. It slid on easily without leaving my hand full of spermicide.

Speaking of liquids, these condoms use a non-toxic, water-repellent silicone oil that’s light to the touch. It’s a nice departure from the gloopy mess some condoms are drenched in.

Best of all, it doesn’t have that weird latex-y condom smell that lingers on your hands for hours. That alone is a scientific breakthrough. It’s a light hint of latex. But I could only detect it on the condom and package, not on the skin.

But does it feel good?
This is the closest you will get to protected sex without the inhibition of a barrier. It stays on snug, it does not rip, and it’s easy to forget it’s even on. The hexagonal pattern makes you feel warmer than with a standard condom.

At the end of the day, you will still be wearing a condom. So if that is your major gripe, then HEX won’t completely solve it. But if you’d choose to eliminate the risk of STIs and unplanned pregnancies if condoms weren’t so distracting, uncomfortable, or tight, these are a game changer in the bedroom.

LELO HEX condoms are $34.90 for a 36-pack and $19.90 for a 12-pack, which makes them a little pricier than your average brand. But at under $1.00 per condom, for the amount of improvements they make, it’s well worth the cost. They are available for sale online and in stores at Target and Walmart.

Buy LELO HEX condoms here

The Daily Dot receives payment for sponsored content. Interested in promoting your brand or product? Email us at [email protected] to learn more.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1