The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2019, 05:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 10
shaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Office sex, how common is it?

Wow jenny tan, could you share with us some of your sexcapades with your colleagues? The story of how it began and what happened. Would love to hear them.
Old 07-07-2019, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1578 / Power: 12
lotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant futurelotsfits80 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennytan View Post
yes personally i wouldnt dare to do in the office itself because im pretty sure theres cctv or someone could discover etc etc. a hotel room solves a lot of problems
Yeah, would love to hear your stories as well. How it all started, guys approached you first or you gave signal how?

我不入地狱谁入地狱
Old 07-07-2019, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 6
otoyceking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
if a new bird is fucked upside down by his/her superior, is it also office sex?

If it happened in the office, it should be office sex, whether forced or concensual
Old 07-07-2019, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kleen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Many years ago, I had a girlfriend who used to work in one of the news agencies at Mediacorp.

As she worked late nights and had a lot of work, she used to invite me in to help her complete it. Once, it was past midnight, and no one was around.

Went to the main conference room and gave her a good fuck on the big conference table. Another time, we were at it in missionary position under her table
Old 07-07-2019, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 9
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotsfits80 View Post
Which one do you identify as?

A. I had sex in office before, and I think other colleagues also had their shares of office sex before.

B. I had sex in office before, and I think we (you and your partner) are the only ones involved in office sex in our company.

C. I never had sex in office before, but I think some of my colleagues did.

D. I never had sex in office before, and I think none of my colleagues did.

Do you belong to group A,B,C or D?
D la. my colleague all CECA and atb only.. Unless ATB like ah neh kkj?
Old 07-07-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 16
jennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaft69 View Post
Wow jenny tan, could you share with us some of your sexcapades with your colleagues? The story of how it began and what happened. Would love to hear them.
its actually not so different from uni. 2 people are interested in each other then slowly start talking, then one thing leads to another...but sometimes people dont care about how they dress/look in uni, whereas in the office people usually look their best and u are able to see people do something they are good at (sometimes can be a big turn on)

so sometimes the guy gave some signal or asked me to go for lunch/dinner, and sometimes i made first move

if u want to hear more detailed stories, feel free to PM me
Old 08-07-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Donkey years ago did at ofc me ‘s toilet a few times during ofc hour. Then shifted ofc did a few tines in my office when all my guys left hehehe damn shiok!
Old 08-07-2019, 09:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

It is a kinky fetish but this days wouldn't try most office have CCTV every corner.

As a guy you risk getting fired as a woman you risk getting blackmail.

Better go somewhere comfy to do the deed and enjoy.

unless you are working in those small office and have a tiko boss LMAO.

Well rules of the thumb do what you enjoy just don't get caught.
Old 08-07-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes personally i wouldnt dare to do in the office itself because im pretty sure theres cctv or someone could discover etc etc. a hotel room solves a lot of problems
Yah hotel room settle still the best finish done still can shower
Old 08-07-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
dohua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
its actually not so different from uni. 2 people are interested in each other then slowly start talking, then one thing leads to another...but sometimes people dont care about how they dress/look in uni, whereas in the office people usually look their best and u are able to see people do something they are good at (sometimes can be a big turn on)

so sometimes the guy gave some signal or asked me to go for lunch/dinner, and sometimes i made first move

Share some stories here leh!
Old 08-07-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 10
shaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

I did try to PM you, but your inbox is full. Must be a lot of horny guys msging you to hear more. Haha. Let me know when your inbox is cleared.
Old 08-07-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1311 / Power: 21
t123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud oft123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
C here. there are some stories (never confirm) floating around that some daring colleagues really did, but when we try to hint and ask, they will just smile and change topic...

the rest of us prefer to just go hotel and do (more discreet + no risk of getting caught by security)...there are plenty of decent hotels in CBD that have a decent view
Did twice in office. Small company, don’t have CCTVs
Old 08-07-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Ubihero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Made love with my female staff in the changing room / storeroom of my office years ago

She is my assistant and after closing the account, I pulled her to the room and had my way with her...

She would always submissively let me strip her piece by piece and touch her all over time she is wet ...
Old 08-07-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 16
jennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaft69 View Post
I did try to PM you, but your inbox is full. Must be a lot of horny guys msging you to hear more. Haha. Let me know when your inbox is cleared.
omg okay i wasnt expecting to receive so many PMs...i was expecting that u and lotsfits would PM but turns out my inbox was full anyway its cleared now so go ahead to all who messaged me dun worry i will try to reply!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by t123 View Post
Did twice in office. Small company, don’t have CCTVs
i guess thats the benefit of a small company....working in a local bank is too dangerous to do in office
Old 08-07-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

I have hooked up in the office before but never done it in the office itself.

Went outside hotel safer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1