The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-04-2019, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 6
Zax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZax51 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornybb View Post
Something to contribute to sbf from my humble encounters a few years back. Pardon my newbie-ness and apologies if there’s English nazis around.

My first time going to Thailand with my brothers was an eye opener experience for me. Being new to Thailand and Thai girls, I looked up to every forum and readings I can find online so to make my trip worthy as usual, we agreed that whatever happens there stays there. So prior to the trip, I download a dating app that’s popular in Thailand and see if I can get to know anyone first before going over. Having fun with the app, I got close to two ladies, let’s call Bangkok girl (Natcha) and Rayong girl (Pitcha).

Both seems to have chemistry with me as we text a lot even though I didn’t tell them I am heading over to Bangkok/Pattaya in a few months time.

Fast forward to that day of departure, I told both of them I am heading over to Thailand with my brothers for holiday to relieve our stress from working with thai food and cheap Thai massage. Pitcha told me she happened to be working in Bangkok for a 2d1n for a meeting conference which I was looking forward to meet her up for dinner or supper. But Natcha would be kinda busy and none of her timing seems to fit my itinerary as well.

So we have reach the land of smiles, my brothers were crazy, every fucking night we were clubbing and getting close to wasted every single night. Nothing much happened for the first 2 nights as we were partying really hard. Heading over to Pattaya on the third day for just a night to have an experience over there. That night at Pattaya, was one of my unforgettable experience I had.

Walking street is filled with bars, so my friends and I decided to step into this place that’s with angmoh live band and observe the walking crowd and chill (too much party so need to tone down and relax). After a few drinks, I realised one lady drinking alone at the bar counter (fucking cute and gorgeous at the same time) Told my friends and one of my brother said he was eyeing and kinda interested, but he being him and don’t like to approach girls because he 爱面子(want face) so I took the leap of faith and talk to her. Let’s call her Ploy, had a chat with her and asked why is she alone and she said she’s waiting for her friend to knock off work. Thinking that she might be one of those working girls, I just buy her and myself a drink and waiting to go back to my brothers table. End up she said she like me and ask if I would like to company her to find her friend. Hot liao lor, I never think twice straight away say yes. Oh yes, I did invite her to join my friends but she said she felt uncomfortable that one of my friends kept staring at her so she didn’t want to and said sorry to me and I explained to my friends that I will be going off with her. So she grab my hand and lead me to finding her friend. Not knowing what I sign up for, I got stun when I arrived at the venue, my virgin experience of stepping into an Agogo Bar filled with women just having panties and see through lingerie. My mind thinking, siao liao, need to spend abit before I can run off, not nice to just go off just like this. So apparently she works there and she’s on off day.

She asked me to choose a spot so I choose a corner spot (still very open though) and once we settle down, her two friends came over and flirt and touch me non stop. I think she got abit jealous and told them in English that I am hers for tonight so don’t even think of asking me to buy them ladies drink. At this moment I think I tio sot liao, why so nice to me leh? So me being gentlemen and since I alr come here, I buy all the ladies one round of ladies drink (act one gentleman) and bought Ploy a few drinks. She didn’t want to drink too much so she choose non alcoholic drinks instead. Since I bought all the ladies drink, i didn’t expect the ladies to each come down and entertain me one by one, from hugs, kisses, touching, pulling my hand to roam them and so on. Soon enough I can sense she’s really jealous and she start to shoo the ladies away. We talked a lot and she seems to converse well in English. Time fly pass quick and she got a little restless being there so she asked if I am okay with she and her best friend going over my place, and I asked why? At that moment I am like wtf am I thinking, why did I even ask why. So before she could say anything, I said I prefer to have her alone for myself. Then she looked at me with that very shy look and said that I am making her liking me more because I am not greedy. Wah hoseh liao tonight, thinking to myself even if I have to pay her, I also happy lah. So she asked where I stayed then she said ohhh, nice place and then we head off to my room. So I have to bill before I go, wah I swear I see the bill I stun. I thought I would have overspent but each ladies drink is below sgd5. In my heart was like heng ah, no need to spend so much.

Now the exciting part, so as we were walking out of walking street hand by hand, some Thai dude came over and break us apart and started yelling at her and saying that he is her boyfriend. As they were conversing in thai, I have no idea what’s going on. At that moment I thought I could be in deep shit and get beaten up, but the interesting thing was he even apologise to me for interrupting. Anyway, she kept pulling me away while the dude just kept following us. So she quickly pull me to board this mini bus taxi thing to get him off. As soon as we arrive my airbnb condo, he apparently followed us on bike taxi. So I told them, I don’t wish to interrupt what you guys are having and I apologise in advance if I have offended anyone. Both said that there’s nothing got to do with me so I kept my mouth shut while they were arguing. She want to keep him away to the extent that we pressed the wrong level in the lift and take a few flight of stairs back to my original level.

So after the big commotion and getting rid of him, I am back at my apartment feeling sibeh sian. So sian that I don’t think I have the mood for anything but to rest. Trust me it was really nerve wrecking experience, not knowing what’s next that will happen to me. She was kinda down and I told her to relax and grab her a cup of water to cool it. She told me she had break up with him for a long time but he still wants to get back to the relationship. Well I told her of course he wants to, look how cute and gorgeous she is. Even myself also cannot resist and can’t take my eyes off her. Then she was very apologetic about what happened and I said it’s okay, told her to wash up and get some rest and I will bring her for breakfast the next morning.

So she listened to me, she stripped infront of me while I was on the sofa. Wow, I will never forget how sexy she was, my mind was running wild again. She then cowgirl me and slowly take off my clothes and pants for me seductively. Leaving me with my birthday suit, she teased me by kissing my little bro head and walked to the toilet herself. As I see her entering the toilet, she look back from the door and gestured me to join her in the toilet.

As I am not the toilet sex person, I refrain from any happenings in the toilet but damn, how she soap me and clean me up. It’s so comforting yet sexily hot at the same time. Teasing me by kneeling down to soap the unreachable areas, having her face really close to my little brother, brushing here and there at those sensitive spots was killer for my weak heart. So she dried me up thoroughly and I help her but she rejected and said she wants to make me feel sabai.

Back on bed and my dominating side reacted and she is hell of a submissive. Having her tied up with a towel and no hands while blowing me was such a pleasure, it’s like fucking a nice toned JC girl. Made her kneel down for me while I enjoy pulling her hair towards me when I want a deeper penetration through her mouth. Carried her to the bed, blindfolded her and ate her nicely shaven abalone till I make her orgasm twice. Then secretly penetrate her slowly and with different speed variation and positions (of course with condom) and there I have to say it was my best sex I have had for a long time and I think it’s the alcohol that made me lasted kinda long but still being able to maintain that hardness. We didn’t really sleep, we were just fucking like there’s no tomorrow. She even said she haven’t even cum for a long time from a man and that makes her really horny and wanting to fuck like a crazy girl.

Soon enough the sun rises and brought her for breakfast before seeing her off. She was still energetic and feeling lusty (because she still teasing and seducing me even while we were eating). So I thought she’s a working girl after all, I gave her 3000baht and a few hundreds for the cab. She rejected my 3000 and took the few hundreds and said this to me “next time come Thailand, let me know and I will take leave to bring you around, just treat me eat next time” Wah Wah, don’t know if she’s really into me or just wanna Jc me. Then after we departed, I had to quickly pack and get back with my brothers and head back to Bangkok for the last few nights and the meet up with Pitcha!

To be continued......

If you guys like it, I will try my best to continue write down my experience ASAP when I am free.
Please continue! Would have upped you if I have enough points to up you!
Old 13-04-2019, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
carmegedd0n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My once in a lifetime experience

Very nice start TS, looking forward to more updates
Old 14-04-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Hornybb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, I am currently writing out my part 2. Sorry for the delay but thank you everyone for your support. Will rush it out ASAP! 💪🏻
Old 14-04-2019, 03:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
DrumQueen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi guys, I am currently writing out my part 2. Sorry for the delay but thank you everyone for your support. Will rush it out ASAP! 💪🏻
Take your time bro, appreciate your effort!
Old 14-04-2019, 06:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 14-04-2019, 08:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story! 

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 14-04-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Wonderful trip here, please write more updates.
Old 14-04-2019, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
osssa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS and thank you.
Camping here for more
Old 15-04-2019, 06:31 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...
Old 15-04-2019, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 15-04-2019, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Hornybb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So now I am back to Bangkok for the last two nights and my friends would want to party the last time in Thailand and we decided it to be at RCA. Had my most crazy party night, luckily I only bought cash as what my friend told me to as he worries I might go berserk and true enough I did. Met a few SG and MY peeps there, you know that feels when you bump into your fellow people on a foreign ground. So we already had like two bottles of gold label and two buckets (I swear I am not in the right state), then my two of my brothers had to send my dead drunk brother while another friend went missing (probably with a Katoey ��) as he always mistaken Katoeys as ladies.

So being not at the right state of mind, I am with my newly made friends going wild, I opened another bottle, 2 buckets of beer, tipped the toilet guy 500baht and asking for many Thai girls contact on Line without myself knowing (I was in a unconscious state) and I got to know all this from the friends I made in the club and you will know how I got to know it later. Hahahaha.

So fast forward to the moment I woke up, I was all alone, outside Onyx, with a security guard beside me trying to wake me up. At that moment I knew I was fucked. Next moment is to check my belongings, so lucky me I was at least not robbed, then I check if I have any surgical wounds as I have heard of people stealing organs to make money and yup I am in good one piece as it should be hahahaha! So I quickly rush back to hotel as I want to charge my dead phone to see if anyone was trying to get to me. My brothers were actually waiting along at our hotel rooms corridor as they were so worried about me that they almost wanted to call police as they couldn’t locate me. I was like eh, I lying outside onyx so openly sia.

Anyway I was having the shittiest hang over and I just remembered Pitcha is in town and I am suppose to be meeting her that night for dinner. So quickly I washed up and waiting for my phone to be revived and wow wow wow, the amount of girls contact in line is crazy, all of them texted me and asking me where am I as they wanted to find me. Wow man I was a lucky man that trip, good looking girls that’s studying in university. So this is how I got to know my happenings from last night as my friend (I get to know in in the club) told me what happened, then I saw Pitcha messages as well and she said she had to postpone the dinner to a later timing as she’s held back longer because of another meeting scheduled around dinner timing. So I took this chance to rest more so I can meet her at a better state. Something you need to know that between our messages so far were all about life, hobbies and what we do in our life. Knowing that I have a tight schedule, she insist meeting me though I am flying the next day. Woke up at about 6pm ish to get prepared and get comfort food to ease my stomach, did the basic packing so I don’t have to rush if I am really gonna get “wasted” again. About 9pm I received her message and she said she ended slightly early and she’s actually feeling really tired and don’t feel like staying out. She asked me to go over to her hotel and even give me her room number, telling me to message her when I am otw and I reach the lobby as she want to wash up after a long day. In my mind, I was like thinking am I gonna get cheated by her (seems too good to be true), but thinking couldn’t be happening as I am heading over to a huge name 5 star hotel.

Patiently waiting for her at the lobby to fetch me up, as I was strolling through my list of friends I added last night then I felt a figure standing next to me and tap me on my shoulder and called my name with a cute Thai accent. That moment I looked up I was like jackpot man, my type of eye candy, a lot prettier in real life than in photos. When that moment she walked to me, I can smell that she just bathed and she also removed her make up, oh boy, it’s so girl next door looks man, plain tee with short torn jeans and specs. While I was looking stunned (don’t judge hor, first time seeing her mah), she waved in my face and asked if I am okay? Then I got taken aback and quickly get back into reality before day dreaming about her and replied I am just a little high from last night. So we walk to the lift lobby, I told her that she still look dead gorgeous even after removing make up and in fact a lot better looking and natural. She blushed and said that I am a much more sweet talker in real life than in chats. Frankly speaking I am quite shock with her command of English, though that thai accent, comparing to Ploy (Pattaya girl), you can easily tell that she’s well educated. Oh and I forget to mention that she’s 3 years old than me when she’s looking 5-6 years younger, super well maintained.

Entering the room with my jaw dropped, suite with living room, bedroom separated, why the company so nice to her? Then she said that she got lucky that her company hotel booking got haywired and thus the hotel decided to open the suite for her but at the deluxe room pricing. She said that the company she works in have good relations with the hotel so probably explains why the treatment she got. Looking at my time is about 10pm ish going 11pm and myself thinking sian, she’s tired and she’s probably gonna knock out soon. As we were seated at the couch talking anything under the sun, I realised I had really a lot of chemistry with her and I have that feeling she does too. Then she asked if I would like to have room services, then I said “but my room services needs quite exotic, need to have special and happy ending” and she gave me that awe look and I quickly replied saying that I am just teasing and kidding with her. She laughed and said I am really naughty with that cheeky smile, I replied her that she wouldn’t know till she tried. So changing back to the topic of getting room service, we gotten snack food and wine as she said she wanted to end the night with a few glasses of wine. Myself thinking, no action liao but never mind that at least I get to know her well to even got invited into her suite. Food came, we ate and I poured the wine into the glasses, got interrupted by her asking if I mind she change to her sleep wear. I said in the cool way, of course go ahead as I can see she’s a little tired but deep inside I am like of course I won’t mind lah, who knows she wear something I would like? Then I got myself entertained with my phone replying my work msges, soon enough she came out looking stunningly gorgeous and hot for me. I don’t know if you guys got that fetish, but seeing a lady with slender body and putting on a boyfriend size shirt and you know it’s definitely a female sleep wear because it’s silky. It’s big enough to cover her ass but short enough to make you wonder if she’s wearing a shorts underneath or just her panties. This time she sat closer to me and we cheers for our impromptu meet up and she apologise for meeting me so late and knowing that this might even be the last time seeing each other. Things were getting kinda touchy when we talk and laughed.

As the clock ticks, it’s close to 1:30am and I told her it’s really late for her and I think she should rest while I head back to my hotel to rest too. She sulked as she said she had a great time talking with me and wish I could stay a little while, so I said okay I will stay a while more and she smiled like the happiest woman on the planet. So we continued talking till she said this “I think it’s really late and I don’t wish you to go back at this timing as it could be dangerous”, wah at that moment my heart was racing like mad and thinking what exactly she really mean. She added on “if you don’t mind, you can stay here for the night but you have to leave before I leave for breakfast as I don’t want my colleagues to see you as it won’t be nice” and I cheekily said “you sure you want me to stay? Because you just knew me and I could be a really naughty and dominating man and you might not be able to handle it”

Without any warning, she lean forward and put a finger on my lips and said “shhhh, I know you want me so just stay” with a wink. You have no idea how fast my heart was pumping, so told her I would like to use the bathroom to wash up and she lead me to the bathroom. Her back view, wavy hair, her perky ass and slender legs, it’s like my kind of dream come true. So after drying myself, I slowly head into the bedroom and find her, she was already position on the bed. Not sure if she’s trying to seduce me but the position she’s in, seated on the bed with her legs stretched forward and one leg up to support her hands while using phone, managed to glimpse on the colour of her panty and it’s white. Asked how’s my shower and if I am ready to sleep. I told her frankly speaking, I am surprised by my self control skills as I don’t know how have I been able to put up with such a gorgeous lady infront of me.

At that moment, the mood changed. She give me a sweet yet seductive smile while I was standing on the side of the bed next to her. Didn’t realised I was actually having a hard on, she looked at it and smiled back at me. At that moment, that submissive look of hers is what I couldn’t hold back, I pushed her down lying on the bed and rashly removed her shirt, leaving her with her pure white bra and panties on, I instructed her not to move or I get really pissed. Heading over to the toilet and her luggage to see if there is anything I could use to blind fold her and tie her hands up. Took her long sleeve tee I found to blindfold her and used my leather belt to bind her arms together in front of her. Looking so helpless and blinded, I instructed her to call me Master and if she couldn’t take what I was doing to her, I want her to use the code word “banana” to stop meand she replied “Yes Master”

Tied her hair and pulled her to the edge of the bed and I am sure she can hear me stripping, I said blow me till you think my dick is dripping wet of your saliva. She gladly suck like a submissive girl to please her Master. She was so good to the extend I was very aroused at the sight of her blowing me so passionately. Then I pull her hair and bring her up and ripped her bra and panties off her body (of course the bra and panties still can be used) she was already damn wet when I removed her panties. Put her lying on her back, suddenly giving her a pull to have her butt at the edge of the bed seems to excite her a lot and that’s when I give her my specialty of my tongue. Flicking, swirling and twirling around the clit and tongue fucking her, was such a joy to see her moan and knowing that she’s gonna orgasm and I stop doing it and I told her she’s not allowed to orgasm until I think she’s deem to have it. I swear I can see she’s going crazy and dying to cum. Several times of stopping before she gonna cum kinda driving her up the wall and she her moaning is getting louder that I got worried if her colleagues next door might hear but she doesn’t seems to worry. Playing with her pinkish nipples at the same time, I love how the way she smell and taste which really shows she maintain herself well with a relatively clean diet. When the moment I give in and decide to let her have her orgasm, it’s my first time seeing someone shiver and vibrate on the spot for the most vigorous manner, the longest time and I have never seen someone pant so badly. So while I was painting her, I can feel that she haven’t been having sex for quite sometime as she’s really tight there, putting 1-2 fingers can be a little difficult too. Letting her cool down and catch her breathe, while enjoying the view of this gorgeous lady lying on the bed is just plain heavenly.

Removed her blindfold and first thing I see is the submissive eyes that shows she wants more yet she’s too shy to ask. Told her to kneel on the carpeted floor and blow your master again. She quickly moved herself and looking up to me while I am seated at the edge. Luckily I left my wallet near the bedside table, I reach out to grab my condom out and placed it somewhere reachable. How the way she slurp up and down was really a sight, grabbing her by her hair and motion her how I want it and she got the momentum immediately. Few moments later, I grab her up by her cheeks and ask her to lie flat on her stomach with her legs on the floor, without any questions she obediently followed my orders. Took my condom and put on my safety and was ready to do slow penetration into her. As I slowly push in, it seems like it’s not entering as the hole was too small and I am pretty sure my tool was average size. Then she turn her head looking at me saying that I was a little too thick for her and at that moment she pulled out my only condom I have and use her hands to guide me into her. Oh my tian, she’s way too tight. Before I can even react, she told me not to worry if she is clean as she really haven’t had sex since her last ex which was 3-4 years ago. Well, I am already in her so I am just gonna go along with the flow (I know a lot of people oppose to raw but somehow I felt I can trust her though I know I will definitely get check when I am back in Singapore). First few mins I have to go slow on her as she’s really tight and she’s already using blanket covering her mouth with one hand and other grabbing the bedsheets. Spanking her little cute perky ass gets me excited and slowly I am using both my hands to grab each side of the bum while penetrating her in different speeds. Flipped her around to put her legs on my chest and fucked her like there’s no tmr. Then I push her inwards to the bed centre and position a pillow under her ass to be elevated while I am sitting down, slowly slide in and I can see the joy in her face. At this moment, I can still say she’s still very tight and it feels like she did kegel exercise because I can feel being grabbed by her muscles. So after several positions, my climax finally coming and quickly pulled out and released on the stomach and she said wow that’s really a lot.

We proceed to shower together and she goes teasing me in the showers to the extend of making me hard again then whisper to my ear that she love how I fuck her in the rough way and I couldn’t control myself again and pinned her against the wall and made love again (though I don’t really like toilet sex but she was that irresistible). After our deed, we proceed to the bed and she ask if I could cuddle her to sleep and I said I would love to but I snore, she said it’s okay as long as I didn’t mind. We cuddled like long lost lovers and slept soundly till the next day she leaves for her hometown. Bid farewell to her in the hotel room, when I was about to open the door, she pulled me back and gave me a really tight hug and said thanks for companying her and gave her an unforgettable night and ask me to come to Thailand and find her next time so she can bring me around, I said definitely will do so as I am loving Thailand for the first trip here.

Heading back to my hotel with loads of thoughts in my head that this nearly perfect dream was actually a reality and a memory that will definitely stay in me. Packed my stuff with a heavy heart knowing I have to fly back to my “reality” and goodbye to the land of smiles.

So at this moment, I was actually plotting my leave for solo trip to Thailand and actually in the discussion with Natcha (the girl that I have yet to meet), Pitcha (Rayong) and Ploy(Pattaya) for when will be good for me to be in Thailand.

Next up will be my solo trip story, might not be exciting to some of you but it was an awesome one for me....

Once again thank you fellow samsters and seniors for supporting!
Old 15-04-2019, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
WeberBrowse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, thanks and hope to read more
Old 16-04-2019, 06:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 16-04-2019, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates.
Old 16-04-2019, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10191 / Power: 14
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Next up will be my solo trip story
Looking forward.. +8 pts for sharing.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1