The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2016, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
WaterJet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Eating a lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by lickNpoke View Post
Normally the style of licking applied is more like writing instead of painting... writing as in tip of tongue write alphabetical light strokes on the clitty... the idea is for the receiver of licks not to know when or where the next strokes is going from as they are unpredictable to her.

Can write in cursive... can be capital letters .... sometime write a whole pharse for her.... confirm to drive her up the wall, slowly squirm here and there, breathing heavily, moaning.... it is about this stage that:

the tongue would carelessly and light stroke from the clitty to the labia lips, then it's time for "lip to lip" as by then the lips should playfully pull her labia lips alternatively left right left left right right then clitty lick, clitty lick, right left left labias etc.... the aroma of the juice (depending on her diet) would reach licker's nose by now....

Some times darting of tongue at the fleshy area between the anus and the vagina entrance.... that's when she will start to gasp then itbwill be ideal to suck on that area for a good while and without a hint send tongue plunging in to her vagina canal slobbering away at it...she will be high as a kite in the clouds.....
Never thought about it that way
Old 05-06-2016, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1825 / Power: 16
hakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant futurehakone has a brilliant future

Quote:
Normally the style of licking applied is more like writing instead of painting... writing as in tip of tongue write alphabetical light strokes on the clitty... the idea is for the receiver of licks not to know when or where the next strokes is going from as they are unpredictable to her...
Thanks for sharing.

As you nick suggests, any tips on poking?
Old 05-06-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
coldcut3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
i think the title should be "lady eating a lady"
Good point made
Old 06-06-2016, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
lickNpoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well for the poking part of it... some love to be violently be taken when they in the mist of their orgasmical splendor because they will be hissing or yelling (at times clawing the head of their licker and meshing their swollen vagina onto the face of the licker lathering their womanly nectar all over their face...) to put it in NOW. That is not a request but a imperative demand that is to be met.

It's when her thigh are all spread up wide and big for a good sports fucking.

What is sports fucking?

It is when the vaginal gets worked on athletically by a erected cock. The ins and outs must be assertive and firm.

The ins or thrust must be balls deep reaching places in the vaginal canal that have never been violated.

The outs or withrawal must stop just halfway of the cock head and ready to plunge every inche back into the velvety vaginal canal.

Why halfway of the cock head? Because if the whole cock is withdrawn then there are chance of misaligned entry into the vagina.

And slamming a misaligned cock flat onto a welcoming vagina can be painful. With the cock head half way out the reentry alignment is sure fire.

So that's the poking mechanics.

The velocity of the shaft pace should ranges from cruising pace of 110 BPM to a modest fast raming of 130BPM. (beats per minute) never start of hyper speed pace because the one that is poking with be out of breath in a short while. The idea is to increase the pace.

Applicable in missionary or doggie.
Old 06-06-2016, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light

Haha. I'm glad I started this thread. Love hearing all these opinions!

Enjoy, ladies!
Old 06-06-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Obermaier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well for the poking part of it... some love to be violently be taken when they in the mist of their orgasmical splendor because they will be hissing or yelling (at times clawing the head of their licker and meshing their swollen vagina onto the face of the licker lathering their womanly nectar all over their face...) to put it in NOW. That is not a request but a imperative demand that is to be met.

What is sports fucking?

It is when the vaginal gets worked on athletically by a erected cock. The ins and outs must be assertive and firm.

The ins or thrust must be balls deep reaching places in the vaginal canal that have never been violated.

The outs or withrawal must stop just halfway of the cock head and ready to plunge every inche back into the velvety vaginal canal.

Why halfway of the cock head? Because if the whole cock is withdrawn then there are chance of misaligned entry into the vagina.

And slamming a misaligned cock flat onto a welcoming vagina can be painful. With the cock head half way out the reentry alignment is sure fire.

The velocity of the shaft pace should ranges from cruising pace of 110 BPM to a modest fast raming of 130BPM. (beats per minute) never start of hyper speed pace because the one that is poking with be out of breath in a short while. The idea is to increase the pace.

Good tips
Old 07-06-2016, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 12
lickNpoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Then we have those who need to recover after an intense orgasm from their leaky and swollen vagina after their sticky or sometime watery cunt nectar has been discharged... then those need to rest for a moment or two because if they were to be taken by demand they will squirm all over when their recovering vagina is too sensitive to be had.

These type cannot sports fucked.

These type must be gently and slowly spread up their thighs and slowly enter being mindful the aching, hyper sensitive and throbbing vagina are well conditioned as they are being enter and leisurely being in and out in baby pace with a cock. The ins and outs must be caringly paced.

The ins or thrust should be short and leisurely to condition the vaginal canal with the outs or withdrawals must stop just halfway of the cock and push in back not too deep into the velvety vaginal canal.

The speed shaft pace should ranges from ballady pace of 80BPM to 100BPM. (beats per minute) As usual the idea is to increase the pace.

These type of vagina are very clampy as in it will response by clamping their vaginal muscle on your shaft. Very soothing cunt this type.
Old 07-06-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
The speed shaft pace should ranges from ballady pace of 80BPM to 100BPM. (beats per minute) As usual the idea is to increase the pace.
Time to get a HRM watch

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Old 07-06-2016, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Chivalry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by abcdefg7 View Post
Love hearing all these opinions!
Same here
Old 07-06-2016, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
I had a MILF 40+ FB 2 years back, she loved me to go down on her.

The on day I just tried to lick her ass!!!!

her pussy got wet A LOT suddenly

Make sure she's really clean, the ass doesn't taste like anything one.

But it will be super duper turn on for both her and me to have her ass licked this way --> Just like this video

Show her the clip above.

Then make her watch this one below

See if she likes her ass being licked as well as her pussy

If not, turn off the lights, cause she may be self concious, then sneak attack and go down on both her holes!
Old 09-06-2016, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light
Good idea! Turn off the lights!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
Show her the clip above.

Then make her watch this one below

See if she likes her ass being licked as well as her pussy

If not, turn off the lights, cause she may be self concious, then sneak attack and go down on both her holes!
Old 10-06-2016, 01:32 AM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Just licked milf fb in the ass.

She reciprocated with a super long bbbj while I watched a movie. Cum after 40min. In her mouth
Old 10-06-2016, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute

This is a good thread to learn how to eat the women inside out!!!!
Old 10-06-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
pyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to beholdpyscho77 is a splendid one to behold

Damn... TGiF ... my glasses get fogged/steamed up just reading ur description

Quote:

What is sports fucking?

Old 10-06-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyscho77 View Post
Damn... TGiF ... my glasses get fogged/steamed up just reading ur description
Wu yia boh.. turn down the air conditioning la
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1