The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Making the Wife Fantasy Reality

love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 30-06-2019, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolicedtea View Post
We settled down on the 3 seater couch in her room.

At first no one knew how to proceed so Deb decided to take charge.

"He's all yours tonight, but you've gotta pay me rental..." Deb said with a grin, pointing at me.

"Hmm... can I have a preview first before I buy?" Grace was good at playing along.

"$50 for preview!" Deb beckoned me to stand up.

I stood up obediently.

Grace fished $50 from her purse and gave it to Deb "Deal!"

"Shirt and pants off..." Deb ordered.

I slipped off my T shirt and pulled off my Jean's, and stood in front of the two ladies in my briefs.

Grace ran her hand down my chest, making me hard quite quickly.

"$50 to see the tool..." Deb said.

Grace pulled out another $50 note and flicked it to Deb.

Deb made a motion - and I pulled down my briefs, revealing my semi hard cock.

Standing stark naked in front of Grace with Deb next to her was quite a strange but erotic experience. Both women stared as my cock hardened to its full length and throbbed barely 30 cm away from Grace's face.

"Nice... can I... touch?" Grace asked.

"Be my guest..." Deb gave her permission.

Grace wrapped her hand around my cock and started to stroke it gently. It felt so good.
Omg !!...so sexciting for a guy to hv to strip completely naked in front of 2 women, like a strip tease act ...one of them just a casual friend, and let her touch and play with his half to fully erected penis ...hehe....buay tahan liao, wat happens after tis..??...TS faster update

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-08-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 295 / Power: 13
Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!

Grace pulled my foreskin back to reveal my engorged cock head, and continued stroking. This made my cock stiffen further. I looked down at her and she turned away as she caught my gaze, her cheeks turning pink, from the alcohol and the embarrassment.

Deb decided to literally take matters into her own hands. She took my cock out of Grace's hand, lowered her head and took my cock in her mouth. She started to suck my cock lustily in front of her friend. Both Grace and I watched Deb as her head bobbed up and down my cock.

When she raised her head moments later, my cock was veiny and throbbing, smeared with her saliva. Deb looked at Grace and made a gesture to offer my cock to her.

Grace seemed quite turned on watching Deb sucking my cock, and she was a little surprised when Deb offered my cock to her like offering a cigarette. She hesitated for a second, took hold of my cock, stared at it for a moment, then opened her mouth and took it in all the way.

Grace's mouth felt so warm. I could feel her tongue running up and down my entire cock. I looked at her and saw her working my cock like a pro, her deep cleavage revealing much but not everything as she sucked.

I could not take it and grabbed her boobs from outside her dress. Grace let out a few muffled moans but didn't stop sucking. I got bolder and dug my hands into her dress and under her bra, getting skin contact with her boobs and her nipples. Grace responded with more moans and no resistance. So I pulled her bra down and her 36Cs spilled out. They were slightly bigger than Deb's and very perky. I grabbed them lustily as I enjoyed my blowjob.

Another hand suddenly reached out and grabbed one of Grace's boobs. It was Deb! Deb was playing with her friend's boob with one hand and her own boob with the other. While I was playing with Grace, Deb had already removed her own top.

At this point, all I wanted to do was to fuck Grace.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth, pushed her down on the couch, reached into her dress and pulled down her black thongs underneath. I threw her underwear aside, pulled up her dress and pulled her legs apart. She was not shaven but neatly trimmed and her pussy was gleaming with her juices.

AS I shifted my eyes from her bare pussy to her eyes, she turned red and covered her face with both hands.

"Oh shit... shit... shit... I can't believe this is happening..." she muttered under her breath.
Old 22-08-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
NittoNaigai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Steamy update TS, please keep going..
Old 09-10-2019, 01:03 AM
Samster

Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!Coolicedtea is one of the Best!

As I was engrossed staring at Grace's spread pussy, an arm wrapped around my waist and another hand reach out from behind me and grabbed my cock.

It was Deb.

She stroked my throbbing cock a few times and guided it towards Grace's pussy, rubbing it along her pussy lips. Deb was playing with her friend's pussy with her husband's cock!

I was super turned on by what Deb was doing to me. I could also feel her boobs pressing on my back, which was again, another turn-on.

Grace was a bit taken aback by surprise too. She was still embarrassed and her face was quite red. But she was clearly enjoying it, as her legs spread willingly and she let out soft gasps as Deb guided my cock up and down along her pussy lips.

"Do you want it Grace? Do you want him to fuck you?" Deb naughtily taunted.

"Yes..." Grace whimpered in a barely audible voice between her breaths.

"If you want my hubby's cock, you got to ask properly Grace!"

"Deb... Deb... don't torture me like that. Can you let your hubby fuck me? Can you let him put his cock in me? I need it..." Grace surprised us by imploring at Deb, looking at her straight in her eyes.

That was exactly what Deb wanted to hear.

Deb pointed my cock at the slit of her friend's pussy, and push me from behind gently.

My wife was pushing me to insert my cock into another woman's pussy!

Grace and I gasped involuntarily as my cock head entered her. She was tight! I was so horny and I wanted to push in all the way at one shot but decided to hold my cool and enter her slowly.

We both let out loud groans when I buried my cock completely into Grace.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit... I can't believe this..." Grace had her hands over her face again, struck by what we were doing.

I began to pump and fuck her with long slow strokes. Now, Deb was kneeling beside us, watching my cock sliding in and out of Grace's pussy. Grace was quite tight - she really hasn't been fucking for a while. Every single stroke was immensely enjoyable.

When it comes to sex, one of the golden rules is that all feelings of embarrassment or guilt will magically disappear once a cock enters a pussy.

After a few thrusts, Grace started to get into the act completely. Her face was still red, but more from horniness than embarrassment. Her moans got louder and unrestrained. Her hands wrapped around my arms as my cock send waves of pleasure into her body. I leaned forward and hugged her, catching eye contact with her. She looked away momentarily, but I held my gaze at her as I continue to pump her. That was when she locked eyes with me and we both looked at each other, silently acknowledging how we were enjoying the fuck. I locked lips and frenched her and she reciprocated. By now, she was holding me tightly and her hips were gyrating with my pumping. We were fucking wantonly.

Without warning, Grace tensed up and let out a small shriek. I knew she was cumming so I plunged my cock deep into her and held still to let her orgasm play itself out. I felt myself tensing up and wanted to withdrew, but Grace held on to my butt tightly and refused to let me go.

"Shoot in her... she wants it!" Deb whispered in my ear. Her hand reached down and fondled my balls.

I couldn't take it and shot my load into Grace.

I had fucked my wife's friend in front of her.
Old 09-10-2019, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
borget deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow steamy update TS, thanks!!
Old 09-10-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

This is damn good story!
Old 09-10-2019, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
TeamWaver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story, please continue TS
Old 01-11-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

I pulled out slowly from Grace and my still-hard cock sprung up like a spring.

Cum started to dribble out of Grace's pussy... my cum. I've always liked to watch cum dripping out of a pussy I just fucked raw, watching it in my wife's presence strangely made it extra kinky.

I did not have the opportunity to relish the sight for long. Without warning, Deb pushed me down and mounted me, cowgirl style, and started to grind me furiously. Looking up at her flushed face, I realised she had been building herself up to an orgasm by fingering herself as she watched me fuck Grace. Now that I've done Grace, Deb wanted to cum with my cock in her. So there we have it, my cock, smeared with Grace's juices and my cum, was deep in Deb, with her grinding away.

It didn't take long. Within a minute, Deb started her orgasm spasms. I quickly sat up and nibbled on her left nipple while roughly squeezing her other boob with with my hand. That was a sure way of triggering a massive O for her. Sure enough, she moaned loudly as waves of pleasure hit her as she came hard.

Seconds later, Deb calmed down and I unlatched from her breast. We both turned around and realised Grace was watching us fuck and cum, her mouth slightly agape.

"Wow..." Grace mustered a reaction, and smiled bashfully with a tinge of awkwardness. "That was quite a show... I guess I gotta wash up..."

Grace got up and headed to the bathroom.

Deb got off me. My cock was now smeared in the two women's juices and my own cum. Freed from Deb's pussy and expended, I slowly lost my erection.
Old 01-11-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
HuntWithACat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow absolute fantasy to fuck both wife and her friend
Old 07-11-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 602 / Power: 8
tsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to alltsar666 is a name known to all

you’re living it Coolicedtea bro..
your stories are the reason why many would flock sammyboy bro
Cheers!!
Old 14-11-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Grace came out of the bathroom shortly. She had put on her tight blue dress again, only this time she was braless and I could see her nipples quite clearly under the thin fabric of her dress. I guess she didn't bother with a bra after what we've done.

"You guys don't want to wash up?" she said, staring at us, who were slouched on the couch, still naked.

"You enjoyed that?" Deb asked, passing her a glass of wine.

Grace took a big sip, sat down between us, and turned the question back "what do you think?"

"Come on. Answer me. Don't cop out!" Deb was persistent.

Grace took another sip of the wine. "It was explosive... I had not fucked for some time... and doing your hub in front of you... was so wrong but so good... and then seeing you ride him later... was really a big turn on..."

"You are still horny?" Deb probed.

"When I was washing up... I kept thinking about him fucking me... his cock... felt so good..." Grace wasn't shy about it now.

My cock twitched and went semi-hard listening to her confession.

"Ooops..." Grace noticed and covered her mouth "Sorry!" she giggled like a young girl.

"Go for it..." Deb whispered under her breath.

I lunged at Grace and pinned her down on the couch, taking her by surprise. I roughly pulled down her dress to reveal her breasts and erect nipples and dug my hand under her dress to find her wearing her panties. I pulled up her dress, spread her legs, and pulled her panties to the side, revealing her pussy. She let out a small scream but didn't resist. Her pussy lips were still red and swollen from the last fuck, and still wet.

This time I didn't want any subtlety. I held both her hands down above her head, positioned my erect cock between her legs, and started to rub it along her pussy lips. After some grinding, my cock found her opening. Without warning, I shove my hard cock deep into her in one full stroke.

Grace threw her head back and gasped. I didn't give her any time to breath and kept pounding, hard. The room was filled with a piaking sound interlaced with her moans. Fucking Grace like I was raping her made me extra horny, and soon I felt my orgasm building up.

"So good... so good... so good... so wrong but so good... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me... fuck me..." Grace implored like a wanton woman.

Grace came suddenly, and I felt her pussy muscles tighten and clamping on my cock. That sent me over the edge as well, and I spill my second load of cum into her warm pussy. I hugged her tight and sucked on her breast as we both came. She shuddered and whimpered, and I could feel her pussy's spasms as her orgasm overwhelmed her.

When I withdrew, I realised Deb had been filming the scene on her phone all this while. She pointed her phone at our genitals, making sure to capture my cock withdrawing from Grace's pussy, leaving a trail of cum.

Finally, the 3 of us washed up and called it a day.

Deb and I did not stay the night as Grace had an early flight the next day.

We left the hotel wondering if the encounter with Grace would be the first and last.
Old 14-11-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this story.
Old 15-11-2019, 06:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 15-11-2019, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1