The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2019, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Grab "Hitch-ed" (based on true accounts)

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 22-08-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for the next ride.
Old 22-08-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1196 / Power: 8
Minkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud ofMinkowski has much to be proud of

Support for more stories!
Old 22-08-2019, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 6
concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!

Sorry guys. On course these few days.
I'll try to post another instalment tomorrow.
Thanks for the patience.
Old 22-08-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
lionroar is Cool - loads of Potential

love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 22-08-2019, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
CornEgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by concerned1883 View Post
Thanks for the patience.
Thanks, looking forward to it
Old 23-08-2019, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 23-08-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!concerned1883 is one of the Best!

Thanks guys for the patience.
And really thanks for the encouragement with the points!
I can't know who you are unless you PM me, but really appreciate the support!

Alright, here goes...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I've mentioned, the period of my rides with Sally overlapped the time with Vivian.
And while Vivian was very regular, Sally rarely hitched rides as the time that she needed the ride was during peak periods, so it was quite difficult to get a match.
Plus she preferred public transport as her place was quite near to the MRT station.
So at most I picked her up about 4 or 5 times a month.

And each time she had lots of updates regarding her work. And as days went by, she got more and more agitated.

"You remember the bitch I told you about over at the China office? I already instructed everything in the

email a month ago. And now she fucking says she didn't know need to do. One day before the event. And

just now my boss called me into his office to question me lor. He was bloody in the email loop leh. Wah lau! Everything also need me to monitor. Damn fucking pissed...!!"

I was a bit taken a back by her and I think she noticed when she saw my face.

"Umm, so sorry. Please forgive my language. But I really can't take it anymore. So sorry." she apologised.

"It's ok. Totally understand. But these things happen and you'll just have to remember that this is just a job and not to take it too personally." I replied.

"Yes. I know. But... i just needed to let it out today. So sorry, but thank you for lending a listening ear...

every time... umm, actually I need to get some dinner before going home. Do you mid stopping me at the

kopitiam near my place. I'll drop off there." she said.

"Sure. No problem. I can wait for you and drop you off at home if you want."

Sally: "No, it's ok. I also need to get some other stuff from the shops nearby. Thanks for the offer though."

So I dropped her off at the kopitiam a couple of blocks away and she got off and waved goodbye... and off she ran...
To be honest, subconsciously I kept comparing Sally with Vivian and other than looks, there was a stark contrast between their personalities.
While Vivian was demure and dignified, Sally was outspoken and unreserved.

The days went by and a couple of weeks after that fateful day with Vivian, as I was nursing the void from the "break up" with her, I received a text message via Grab App from Sally.

"Will you be going home at 6 pm later? I need a ride back as I need to rush home."

Me: "I should be able to pick you up."
Sally: "Great! I'll enter the ride now so you can accept. Thanks."

I refreshed the hitch list and saw her ride request. Accepted it and messaged her "Accepted. I'll see you at 6pm. Same place."

"Thanks so much! Cya..."

The day passed without event and soon I was at Sally's office building waiting for her to come down.
She appeared and got into the car. As she got in, a strong whiff of medicated oil smell reached my nose.
I was quite sensitive to this kind of smell...

"Hi Sally. How are you feeling? Are you injured any where?" I asked.
"Wow! Your nose quite sensitive ar. Yes, I pulled my back a couple of days back. Now still not fully recovered." she replied.
"Do you need to see TCM? I know of one that's quite good for injuries." I offered.

Sally: "Eee, no! I'm terrified of needles. Anyway it's nearly recovered. My colleague helped me to paste the medicated patch this morning. I'm actually meeting my friends for a jog later."
Me: "Are you sure that's a good idea? You should wait for your back to fully recover you know?"
Sally: "Nah, it's ok. Planned for quite some time. I want to go."
Me: "You at least need to replace the patch right? It would have lost it's effect by now."
Sally: "Yup, but no one's home. And I can't really reach my back and don't wanna strain my back doing it."
Me: "Umm, would you like me to do it for you?"
Sally: "Hmm, nope. Don't wanna trouble you..."
Me: "It's no trouble really. I just have to help you replace the old patch with the new patch."
Sally: "Hmm... umm... if it's really no trouble to you..."
Me: "Yes, sure. Don't worry. I'm not rushing off anywhere later anyway."
Sally: "Great! Thanks!"

Honestly, I never had any ulterior motives when I offered to help her at that moment.
But as we were nearing her home, my little head started to talk to my big head.

"Big bro, no one home. She let you in the house to help her stick patch. On her back! I wanna come out to play leh!"

True leh! The possibility is there leh!
Let's see how it goes.
I told her I'll drop her off at her block first and go park the car, then come up to her place.

Sally: "OK, sure. Anyway I'll have to change first. You take your time ok? My unit is #xx-07"
Me: "OK."

So dropped her at her block and parked my car at the mscp. Took a couple of condoms from my glove compartment (learnt my lesson with Vivian) and made my way to her unit.
Rang the doorbell. But no response. Put my ear against the door, also doesn't sound like there's anyone.
I started to think this was a bad idea. She might have given me a fake unit number to dismiss me.

Just as I was about to turn and leave, I heard footsteps coming from the unit and the door lock being unlocked.
The door opened and I was relieved that it was Sally.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be continued on Monday. Happy weekend bros! And sis' if there's any reading.
Old 23-08-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Grab "Hitch-ed" (based on true accounts)

Quote:
Thanks for the patience.
Up you 20 points

what car you driving?

can the girl see the car model before booking?
Old 23-08-2019, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 19
Jamctc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJamctc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice sharing... waiting for more updates....
Old 23-08-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1933 / Power: 14
laser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant futurelaser434 has a brilliant future

Quote:
She appeared and got into the car. As she got in, a strong whiff of medicated oil smell reached my nose.
I was quite sensitive to this kind of smell...

"Hi Sally. How are you feeling? Are you injured any where?" I asked.
Damn bro, for a moment I thought she might have twisted her ankle, hahaha!

Thanks for the update!
Old 23-08-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 8
Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!Weimun88 is one of the Best!

Anyone grabhitch chiobu end up sit behind cannot talk to her

Dulan
Old 23-08-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Grab "Hitch-ed" (based on true accounts)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post

Dulan
Fill up the rear seats and boot too
Old 23-08-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Up you 20 points

what car you driving?

can the girl see the car model before booking?
Kia forte coupe bro. 2 door car.
No. Is driver choose rider. Lol
Old 23-08-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weimun88 View Post

Dulan
Cannot. Mine 2 door car. Haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1